PDA

View Full Version : So I was thinking of

Bavaria
11-15-2003, 01:13 PM
getting a 2 door E36 by the spring time..... and i was really intersted in the Rieger body kits, yea the infinity 1 so im on the site and im looking at the price tag and all i see is like 250 for a damn spliter, yes people that thing thats so thin that u can can shuv it in someones ass and they wont feel it
like comeon!
im so pissed i really like the kit but the front bumber costs more than 8 bills......
am i the only one here like that or do have guys with the mutual pissed off feelings?
and btw can i get replicas of the body kit somewhere on the net or stores even or do i have to rip my ass in half to get it?
thanks
Bavaria

SpoolinS6
11-15-2003, 02:08 PM
rieger will rip you a new asshole buddy !
try to get a replica but reigers abs or fiberglass is realy realy high quality !

Bavaria
11-15-2003, 02:30 PM
f.uck reigers man, its a BMW not a Mclaren
jesus
that can lick my sack

Jon@Bimmersport
11-15-2003, 06:14 PM
eurostyle makes that kit

Mystikal
11-15-2003, 07:59 PM
Fascinates me how much people fantasize about modding cars they don't even have. No offense, but I find it funny that half of the modding question threads are about cars which don't even exist yet. :confused:

Bavaria
11-15-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Mystikal
Fascinates me how much people fantasize about modding cars they don't even have. No offense, but I find it funny that half of the modding question threads are about cars which don't even exist yet. :confused:

well the thing is i have the money for the car but i look forward to do other things like the body kit like i said previously
non taken...but poeple with no money or enthusiast are suposed to be put in that category...its better to go window shopping and look good when the weather gets nice than wait till almost the end of summer and put a kit on, dont u think.
my two cents
see u in the summer cruise in my E36 god willing
later
Bavaria

djcontra
11-15-2003, 10:45 PM
I have the real rieger body kit at home, and it's well worth the price they're asking, because the quality and fitment is absolutely perfect. Every nut and bolt needed comes with the kit, along with tools. If you want the look, you can buy fiberglass copies of my kit from Eurostyle which look really good! PM him on the board here.