PDA

View Full Version : Rims


SantinoBruno
11-06-2003, 05:58 PM
What Type of rims would look good for my 95 3 series? i want 18's willing to spend up to a grand. rim and tire combo, any suggestions for me???

Mitch555
11-06-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by SantinoBruno
What Type of rims would look good for my 95 3 series? i want 18's willing to spend up to a grand. rim and tire combo, any suggestions for me???

It all matters what you've done to your car. Do you want a luxury look? Sporty? Racing look? Show look? Show us a pic of your car then we'll try to help you out better.

///MsAniTy
11-06-2003, 10:29 PM
a grand have fun findin 18's for a grand man

snd84318i
11-06-2003, 10:32 PM
youcould find rims for agrand wheelmax should have some . having a sale too

SpudBoy
11-07-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by ///MsAniTy
a grand have fun findin 18's for a grand man


you might get one SIC rim'n rubber for $1000.00 CND, but the tax will blow it over;)

WASABI
11-07-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by ///MsAniTy
a grand have fun findin 18's for a grand man
maybe he meant usd? :confused: where's lanesboro?

Gscott_80
11-07-2003, 02:21 PM
I picked up a set of M-Contours for my e28 with 235/45 Contisports (lightly used) for $650 US....too bad they're only 17's. You can have mine for a grand with Falken Azenis Sports...then I can have 18's

Miguel
11-07-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by SpudBoy
you might get one SIC rim'n rubber for $1000.00 CND, but the tax will blow it over;)

werd. expect to pay around $2K for replica 18's.
Used its a different story.

import2euro
11-07-2003, 09:29 PM
ya he meant usdollars lanesboruh is in DIRTY DIRTY MASSHOLE WHAAATTTTTTTT REPPIN STRICTLY

Mitch555
11-07-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by import2euro
ya he meant usdollars lanesboruh is in DIRTY DIRTY MASSHOLE WHAAATTTTTTTT REPPIN STRICTLY

:confused: :D

Jon@Bimmersport
11-07-2003, 10:17 PM
mogie is selling 18" BBS RC without rubber for $1600cdn

import2euro
11-08-2003, 03:26 AM
dude masshole is Massachusettes for all you who didnt know HOOLLAAA