PDA

View Full Version : max member at summit garden


Slowered318
11-03-2003, 05:09 AM
I thought I had seen you before, couldn't remember your name or handle.. so i just hid out and waited for my table :)

how was your dim sum lunch?

I think I had my fill of shrimp and rice for the week .LOL

Jon@Bimmersport
11-03-2003, 12:14 PM
wat car?

Slowered318
11-03-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
wat car?

seen the member not the car :huh?:

nobody sights my car.. so i don't sight others :cool:

dropped_E30
11-04-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Slowered318

nobody sights my car.. so i don't sight others :cool:

i think i spotted you on sunday...were you on winston churchill near Argentia, say around 4:00?

vertakul
11-04-2003, 04:59 PM
dropped_e30, you were pretty close to my house, heh

Slowered318
11-06-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by dropped_E30
i think i spotted you on sunday...were you on winston churchill near Argentia, say around 4:00?

Yes that would have been me :)

That construction on Winston near the 401 is horrible. i was doing the manhole slalom LOL

dropped_E30
11-06-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Slowered318
Yes that would have been me :)

That construction on Winston near the 401 is horrible. i was doing the manhole slalom LOL

lol dont remind me, i felt the car's pain when i accidentally went over one of those stupid manholes *shiner* :(
(i was in the malibu by the way so no damage done to the bimmer *th-up* )

Slowered318
11-06-2003, 06:35 PM
I know how you feel.. i lock my jaw and grind my teeth while going over construction or bumps.. it's not a good habbit but i can't help it. I think the bumps hurt me more then the car :(