PDA

View Full Version : First Markham Video ready...

330DTM
12-23-2001, 01:09 AM
Alright guys, well I've finally got the video to work.
The size is about 14mb and 1:40 long.
MAJOR big props to my friend, ~`LimiteD EditioN`~, who made the video for me (he's the guy that says "BURNOUT....Holly SHIT" in the vid LOL). His camera skills are improving, but i'm still better! :P j/j.
Anyhow, I'm just waiting for Bliss to be on ICQ so I can send it to him, till then, you guys gotta wait :P

It's pretty funny how last nights meet felt like a mini-Honda meet rather than a bimmer meet.
haha!

///Compact
12-23-2001, 01:58 AM
Hey whatís going on guys, last nights meet was cool. It was nice to finally see the people behind some of the USER NAMES. So I guess Iím one of those guys @ the mini HONDA meet. Was it my burn out that you caught on tape? Anyways canít wait to see the video. (Hurry up Bliss!!!)*sleep*

Bliss
12-23-2001, 02:02 AM
hahaha, alright, im gonna post them soon, but it takes some time to upload them, so you got to wait a bit.

Bliss
12-23-2001, 02:13 AM
Yeah, its ///compact in the video doing the mad burnout. I'm gonna post this one tonight. :) Thanks 328dtm for the video.*th-up*

Bliss
12-23-2001, 02:24 AM
The video is up and ready in the videos section.

330DTM
12-23-2001, 02:27 AM
Sorry guys,
I did not attend the event after D&B's. So there's no 250km/h footage caught on tape :(

There's only footage that my friend got for me on the way to D&B's.

I think the next meet we have, we should at least try and plan out something whoever is making the video, that way I think getting the best footage will be optimized. That way those taping won't miss out on any unexpected things :P

Just my $0.02's!!

EMPOWERD
12-23-2001, 03:16 AM
Thanks for the video guys... it was perfect. You guys are awsome (well the ones that came anyways)*th-up*

Gamite
12-23-2001, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Video looks good!! I like the burnout by the coupe the best!! This video should be posted on a honda forun though!! hahaha j/k:P

Burnouts are stinky poo. *uzi*