PDA

View Full Version : 91 Toyota MR2 Twin Turbo

niagraboy
10-23-2003, 12:51 PM
ok guys I don't want to do this but the bank is getting pissed that I used my student funds to buy a car.... so i can't keep it....

its 5spd, perfect leather, ice cold air conditioning, troofs,power antenna, brakes, windows, locks, pager alarm, totally summer driven babied, brand new michellin tires (2003 nissan maxima) style michellin xvgt4 plus, cd player.........and i'm only the second owner on it.....

i'll see if the picture fits if not then pm me with your email and i'll send it up asking 11,500 or best offer 156km

niagraboy
10-23-2003, 12:52 PM
engine bay

niagraboy
10-23-2003, 12:53 PM
interior shot

Miguel
10-23-2003, 12:54 PM
Price? KMs? Mods? Raced? service history?

OTTO
10-23-2003, 03:04 PM
PLEASE PM ME OR PROVIDE CONTACT INFORMATION (EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER)

I HAVE SOMEONE WHO WOULD BE REALLY INTERESTED
CHEERS,
OTTO

niagraboy
10-23-2003, 04:27 PM
ok this car is a gentlemen equipped..no racing..no mods..all factory equipped..otherwise you get emissions issues and tickets in toronto that i don't really have time and money for......

all toyota history....

i'm the second owner.....

if you are definitely serious about the car you can call me at 905 708 2184... i need cash fast for school..otherwise no way in hell i'd sell it cause its hard to find a stock one with toyota history and bs written all over it...

cheers
god bless

DriveItSideways
10-23-2003, 05:06 PM
nice ride!! i love mr2's, i have a mk1

BMW_M52_M20
10-23-2003, 06:27 PM
Nice car, they are sweet! They look real nice all done up.....
Good luck
Jay

Jon@Bimmersport
10-23-2003, 11:18 PM
wats ur #? where is it?

p.s. hey man wat 3er do u got

Soldo
10-23-2003, 11:24 PM
http://maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19749
same guy?!?!?!
The km's don't match up, but the title is the exact same and the reason for selling!
hmmmmmmmm................

niagraboy
10-24-2003, 12:09 AM
oh oh...my fault... ok i had my friend post the original info when i was in the washroom and updated the answers to the questions from school :)....

it has approximately 176,000 km............. and the reason for selling..hmmm would you like to see letters of acceptance to the states for school....... and anyhow....you can always come down and look right :)

niagraboy
10-24-2003, 12:12 AM
thanx for the support guys... yeah i love these cars..but the bank don't love me for using school funds to buy it :(....... ah well they say that if you leave the country for school we can't use it as a lean..but if u stayed in canada you can.........and if you don't sell it... u lose your school funds ;)....... and anyone out there that works at a bank knows exactly what i'm talking about..and especially everyone in university....internationally or nationally knows how the banks work :).....

but definitely i can send more pics if you like :)

niagraboy
10-24-2003, 12:12 AM
another pic

niagraboy
10-24-2003, 12:13 AM
would you like more ;)

niagraboy
10-24-2003, 12:14 AM
hope i don't get in trouble for posting this many pics

niagraboy
10-24-2003, 12:15 AM
last one i promise

Soldo
10-24-2003, 12:51 AM
so what kinda 3 series you got?!

sup
10-24-2003, 01:03 AM
soldo I think you are right about this . I have a very very very good feeling that this car has been posted before and for some reason or another this came to my mind
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=20051&highlight=nazfx
just a heads up for all our max friends :)

niagraboy
10-24-2003, 02:07 AM
hi guys... ok just a question for everyone.... you were saying this car has been posted before? .... i don't understand what everyone is talking about.. sorry just asking.......like do you mean its been posted on this site or in the autotrader?

i posted the car on toronto honda civic, honda prelude and max bimmer..... if anyone has any questions please please and please don't hesitate to ask............ i just want to make sure your confident about it.... if there's another one out there....then let me know....and once again..if you are interested in the car...when you look at it i'll show you all the paper work.....or whatever is required...

but i'm glad that everyone here watches out for each other..its important ....... and makes the sale much better....

cheers
god bless

niagraboy
10-24-2003, 02:08 AM
its also in the autotrader for serious buyers :)

cheers
god bless

BM4ever
10-24-2003, 02:31 AM
BEWARE MAX MEMBERS

This guy is nothing but a fu%#@^n crook he's the guy aka "Nazfx" that sold the M3 bumbers STATING that there OEM which is BS on MAX and know he's trying to sell his yellow Pieace of dirt with rolled back Kilometers. First thread was 176K and know it's 156K????? Take your scrap and sell it elsewhere.

sup
10-24-2003, 02:59 AM
bm4ever so i guess the bumper didnt work out huh . Well I had a feeling it is the same guy if you look at the writing in both posts It does seem like the same person . Now rolling back KM isn't that illegal . well I guess he is trying to catch a max member again ..
niagaraboy just a quick question how long did you own the car ? how come there is a moving transit on your car ? are those pics real did you take them yourself or did you get it from somewhere ? some good info for anyone looking to buy it . if you are not the same guy ignore my comments no offence .

Soldo
10-24-2003, 03:43 AM
hehehehe, thats EXACTLY what i was trying to get at guys!
looks like i wasn't the ONLY one who caught on!
I doubt its a different person cause wayyyy too many things are common about the two, and i just posted that to try to warn max members!
This guy is a just a DIK and is trying to scam yet another member, and just refuses to admit to it, ADMINS.....can we PLEASE toss this guy for good!?
Anyhow, good luck on the sale!!
lol

Jon@Bimmersport
10-24-2003, 04:14 AM
i dont think his "cheers god bless" will take the negative attention away that he is getting..

DAM
10-24-2003, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the heads up, this was starting to sound like a good car to me

sup
10-24-2003, 04:56 PM
well there seemed to be a problem of the pic not being real in the so called scam. So if nyone is interested make sure that the pics that he is posting are real . I think he has been caught !!!

niagraboy
10-24-2003, 05:26 PM
not sure what this is all about.... if you'd like to see all the pics inside out vin number......the used vehicle history package and all the history back from day 1 its available....its in a big binder .....with all paper work...

cheers
god bless

318isCrazy
10-24-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by niagraboy
not sure what this is all about.... if you'd like to see all the pics inside out vin number......the used vehicle history package and all the history back from day 1 its available....its in a big binder .....with all paper work...

cheers
god bless

Hey, just admit it that you've changed your alias from "Nazfx" and come clean. Why resist when it's so obvious....

and please explain to everyone here how the KM changed from 176km to 156km....???:confused:
Oh and didn't someone say this wasn't a Twin Turbo??
http://maxbimmer.com/forums/showthr...&threadid=19749

niagraboy
10-24-2003, 07:56 PM
to all interested buyers.....the change wasn't from 176 to 156... it was from 150 to 176.. if you read from the beginning and follow along you will see appropriate changes......

one more note on that account.. .who's the system administrator here.. i'd like to get in touch with them because this is absolute ridicul

as for the pictures.... here's an addition to your doubt

freshly taken

cheers
god bless

sup
10-24-2003, 08:13 PM
if this is a good pic . are the prev ones also taken from you ? or they taken from someone else? can you tall us if those pics are taken from you . Also let us know about the moving transit on your car .

Soldo
10-24-2003, 08:16 PM
Clearly theres way too many similar things here, and for those of you that don't know, i HAVE seen this car in person, and it does look clean, but i don't trust the way this guy does business, read some of his posts as his OTHER alias, and you'll see what i'm talking about!

Cheers
and GODDD BLESS!

Jon@Bimmersport
10-24-2003, 08:23 PM
its funny how nazfx is on toronto civics too...and has an E30...and then this guy joins tcc this month out of no where, makes 1 post about his MR2 for sale...and does the same here..with BMW 3 SERIES as his car, but on TCC it is BMW 95 M3...how can u mistake 3 series and M3?

bustedddd

Soldo
10-24-2003, 08:28 PM
TOLD YA!
this guys just tryin to scam anyone he can, i guess thats what gets him off, he likes the net cause he gets to play various fantasies he has of owning different kinds of BMW's!

cheers
god bless
(i'll never get tired of that!)

SpoolinS6
10-24-2003, 08:33 PM
nice car too bad u have to sell it !

sup
10-24-2003, 08:57 PM
well I have asked a few questions and havent got an answer as of yet . So I don't think he denied that he is not the same person. Common buddy , you maybe able to mess with other forums but not this one .

nazfx
10-25-2003, 02:23 PM
no gentlemen...you have to understand that at this age the last thing you want to do is be dealing with punks..its interesting to see that the bad remarks and rumours are coming from young teenagers or perhaps people that had a bad experience...once again ..serious buyers don't bullshit or talk shit about people..they do searches for them self...and ignore others...

why i say this is that i have reviewed the comments...and whoever this soldomatic individual is. i'm sorry to hear about your luck with this individual...but blaming others does you no good

i think you really need to grow up and put your time and efforts towards something more promising then just sitting here acting like a tough guy on a machine......

once again its no offence to you..its just your experience thats shouting not you yourself......but its very simple....if you need proof for something you just ask...and if this individual that yout talking about has the same car... you're definitely losing it kid...cause if you need vin verification you just obtain it by asking.....

cheers
god bless

nazfx
10-25-2003, 02:27 PM
oh .. and of course the good news....the purchaser of the car was from this forum and from the Honda prelude T.O. forum.. i asked him the same question..about ELECTRONIC ABUSe.. he claims not to worry its just a bunch of kids that run the forum... but i'm the opposite i make my own judgement...... i haven't had any problems up to now accept this garbage.....but yet still a satisfactory person.. i guess because this guys older.. i don't know i'm not sure what the age limit is to be on this forum...but looking at the older bmw's i still can't judge...

anyhow....regardless of this entire epedemic....still a great site..but please take your anger elsewhere..there's a lot of friendly people here...

cheers
god bless

318isCrazy
10-25-2003, 02:39 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
is this guy stupid?? or is he admitting that he is the same person niagarabot=nazfx????

"why i say this is that i have reviewed the comments...and whoever this soldomatic individual is. i'm sorry to hear about your luck with this individual...but blaming others does you no good"

This individual was YOU!!!!! what the hell is he talking about?????? Oh, dont' get cute with saying that this is only for "BUNCH OF KIDS". Age doesn't matter when it comes to knowledge. and some might be young but they sure know what they are taking about. It must suck to be DISSED by bunch of kids... if you call a guy almost 30 a kid :moon:

sup
10-25-2003, 03:11 PM
I don't know where this is getting but I would HAVE to conclude that it is the same person. Now how much integrity does this person have when he says that this it not the same person and then it is. Also he claims that someone on this board has bought it from him . I think you are at the point of no return .

Soldo
10-25-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by nazfx
no gentlemen...you have to understand that at this age the last thing you want to do is be dealing with punks..its interesting to see that the bad remarks and rumours are coming from young teenagers or perhaps people that had a bad experience...once again ..serious buyers don't bullshit or talk shit about people..they do searches for them self...and ignore others...

why i say this is that i have reviewed the comments...and whoever this soldomatic individual is. i'm sorry to hear about your luck with this individual...but blaming others does you no good

i think you really need to grow up and put your time and efforts towards something more promising then just sitting here acting like a tough guy on a machine......

once again its no offence to you..its just your experience thats shouting not you yourself......but its very simple....if you need proof for something you just ask...and if this individual that yout talking about has the same car... you're definitely losing it kid...cause if you need vin verification you just obtain it by asking.....

cheers
god bless
HEHEHEHE, TOO FUNNY!
A littl tip for ya moron, when surfing a site as 2 different people, make sure you know which one your using!
The "INDIVIDUAL" who i dealt with was YOU!!! I think you were trying to say this as NIGRA BOY, anyhow, i didn't wanna ruin your sale, all i wanted to do was give these people on the board , most of which are HONEST poeple (something you might not know about!). so to keep it simple........

YOU ARE GAY!
Cut the crap, everyone can see your a liar, just leave, and PLEASE don't waste our time making a THIRD identity, with the brain YOU have, you might end up hurting yourself!

OH YA, almost forgot,
cheers
god bless,
:moon:

sup
10-25-2003, 07:21 PM
I think this guy is so lost he doesn't even know what he is doing . since we now know it is the same guy I think it is going to be very hard to sell his car on this board.

R_JAY
10-25-2003, 09:25 PM
Wow I can't believe this guy. He tried a new user name after soldo booked him a few months back trying to rip off max members.
Buddy, that's not cool. Personally I think you should be banned or maybe you'll just get the picture (nobody wants you here) and not come back on your own.
Hmmm I wonder who he'll reply to this as?

Soldo
10-25-2003, 09:35 PM
SHITTTT, it really bugs me that arseholes like this still come on boards to try and fuk with people like that!
BUYER BEWARE guys, remember that!
I think he might come back as a third user, so guys pay attention if another member joins with a name like: BIG GAY AL

Jon@Bimmersport
10-25-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by sup
I think this guy is so lost he doesn't even know what he is doing . since we now know it is the same guy I think it is going to be very hard to sell his car on this board.

thanks to me...toronto civics as well...**** around on one board, other boards will know. people like me make sure that if you get screwed...you get screwed hard! *uzi*

8500 RPM
10-26-2003, 07:07 AM
He sent me an email. He sold it to someone already.

Cheers
God Bless.

LOLZ!