PDA

View Full Version : New Hangout!

ibanker46
04-14-2002, 10:13 PM
My friends opening a bar called 1/4 Mile Motorsport Bar and Grill. It's theme is the modified, suped up cars. We should definitely have a meet there!! It's opening in the beginning of June and is located at the corner of Keele and Hwy. 7. It is going to have a nice patio as well as gorgeous chicks running around!! So what do you guys think? They are even going to start importing Motorsport stuff from LA.

Dirtyman
04-14-2002, 10:20 PM
thats an awsome set-up fer yer bar. TO definetly needs that and i will definetly be checkin it out (but promise me there'll be gorgeous chicks there!:D ) I'll be upto a meet!

ibanker46
04-14-2002, 10:23 PM
My friends gurantees me that there will be gorgeous women bartending and waiting on my every needs!:D :moon:

I'd rather have a beer, with nice chicks, and aewsome cars that the coffee store.....*th-up*

SickFinga
04-14-2002, 10:28 PM
...and a cop waiting for you with an alchometer

ibanker46
04-14-2002, 10:33 PM
Ok, then I will have more women that beer.....*par-t*

Dirtyman
04-14-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by ibanker46
My friends gurantees me that there will be gorgeous women bartending and waiting on my every needs!:D :moon:

I'd rather have a beer, with nice chicks, and aewsome cars that the coffee store.....*th-up*

Yeah Baby, Right on*th-up*

Gamite
04-14-2002, 11:42 PM
That sounds like a good meeting place. Maybe we'll organize a meet later on to check it out. One problem, some of our members will be under age.

SickFinga
04-14-2002, 11:46 PM
in June I'll be 19+, no more under age bullsh*t

Mr seville
04-15-2002, 03:07 PM
i'll just stay on the patio!!! thats perfectly legal.*wave*

Derek330xi
04-15-2002, 07:17 PM
do i have to be 18 or 19 to get in a bar? i'll be 18 in two weeks:D

SickFinga
04-15-2002, 10:38 PM
19+ drinking legal age in Ontario

AzN_E46
04-16-2002, 07:32 PM
talk about underaged....damn look at me....:rolleyes:

Crimson Knight
04-18-2002, 05:28 PM
" My friends opening a bar called 1/4 Mile Motorsport Bar and Grill. It's theme is the modified, suped up cars. We should definitely have a meet there!! It's opening in the beginning of June and is located at the corner of Keele and Hwy. 7. It is going to have a nice patio as well as gorgeous chicks running around!! So what do you guys think? They are even going to start importing Motorsport stuff from LA."

No offence ... but I have been working on this idea for three year now. www.RaceWorld.Ca

5000 sq ft. two floors, performance shop... patio, GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!, DJ , DJ booth ( non- alcholic novelty drink bar ) clothing line, on site techinical media applications, performance accessories. the list is long ect ect ect. Imports, Domestics, Euro's, Sport Bikes, Exotics.... ect ect etc

No alcohol though....... I was talking to the city of Vaughn.. they said that if I start mixing alcohol with performance enthusiasts dont expect to be in business longer than two years. Considering the investment to launch such a huge venue... i dont want that to happen.

The cops already have a hard enuff time ensureing the safety of sobber drivers, let alone the drunk ones behind the wheel of a modified performance vehicle. Expect licence checks health inspections Id confirms the works... and remember the three strikes rule!!!

I am not here to start anything... just wanted to respond cuz a friend said that this was up here. Heck maybe this guy and I can sit down and do a joint venue where we work together unified... it will be the first time two business work together to ensure that each succed!

In any case... all are invited to the very first fully functional electronic and physical performance enthusiast platform.
This is just the teaser site... we wwill be having a media party on lauch nite... our firts big bash of the year!

Check out

www.RaceWorld.Ca