PDA

View Full Version : e30 interior

Skunk#1
10-17-2003, 06:06 PM
does anyone know if an m roadsters interior (dash, seats, glove box, etc.) will fit into an e30. or even tried this. i was going to buy this m roadster for the engine and transmission. but i figured i needed to replace my weather beaten interior with something new anyway... i am also using the suspension from the m roadster, for the five lug conversion. i don't know were to get interior specs without tearing both cars apart, just wanted to know before getting in it. any help would be appreciated. thanx.:confused:

Albertae30
10-20-2003, 05:36 AM
my best guess is that you will have to retro fit it a bit possible some cutting and stuf but i mean an interior repair company will most likely be able to fix it and make it look good iwould try it i have not seen it done so all the power to you.

Skunk#1
10-21-2003, 09:35 PM
well cutting and relocating is not a problem. i am a mechanic and frabricationist, i am currently putting a roll cage in the car, and while i am still deciding to get the m roadster i didn't want to pull everything out before i found out i will not have a car to get around in.