PDA

View Full Version : new carpet/interior ?

jeremy
09-29-2003, 12:28 AM
i want to put down some new carpet in my whip....i had it done at new image interiors last time and they did a CRAP ass job (not all one piece,and not good quality carpet :mad: )....does anybody know of a good interior shop where i can get it done ?...... i am already pulling the old stuff up myself since i'm custom fitting the vaders in, instead of using brackets........any shops and rough idea in pricing would be of great help *th-up*

thanks

jer

e30mpowerd
09-29-2003, 12:56 AM
so which one is u

ballin
09-29-2003, 02:47 AM
I was thinking about getting metal mats in my car...instead of carpets

4 the winter...do you guys htink it would look nice

NickP
09-29-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by jeremy
i want to put down some new carpet in my whip....i had it done at new image interiors last time and they did a CRAP ass job (not all one piece,and not good quality carpet :mad: )....does anybody know of a good interior shop where i can get it done ?...... i am already pulling the old stuff up myself since i'm custom fitting the vaders in, instead of using brackets........any shops and rough idea in pricing would be of great help *th-up*

thanks

jer

Why don't use just find a carpet from a wreckers in good condition? They're not all that hard to find and the fit will be perfect... its not that hard to do, PM me if you need some details.

SebSter
09-29-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by e30mpowerd
so which one is u

thats not his car, same kit tho, looked pretty good in person

jeremy
09-29-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by NickP
Why don't use just find a carpet from a wreckers in good condition? They're not all that hard to find and the fit will be perfect... its not that hard to do, PM me if you need some details.

the problem is trying to find a 15 year old carpet in decent condition....i can do it myself, but i thought it would be cheaper to have one done instead of ordering a new carpet from the dealer...good thought though.......if you know of a e30 w/ a good carpet let me know...*th-up*

e30mpowered: that's not my car...similar though...

NickP
09-29-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by jeremy
the problem is trying to find a 15 year old carpet in decent condition....i can do it myself, but i thought it would be cheaper to have one done instead of ordering a new carpet from the dealer...good thought though.......if you know of a e30 w/ a good carpet let me know...*th-up*

e30mpowered: that's not my car...similar though...

I got one in perfect condition, had to pull it out myself... (you need a knife to cut out the carpet between the console & the heater box)

I found it at Cookstown Auto - it cost me $25.

Good luck in your hunt,
Nick

jeremy
09-29-2003, 02:11 PM
wow ! 25 bux ! you cant beat that.....thanks for the tip *th-up*

Miguel
09-29-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by e30mpowerd
so which one is u

Isn't that E302NV's car? looked sick at Bimmercruize.*th-up*

jeremy
09-29-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Miguel
Isn't that E302NV's car? looked sick at Bimmercruize.*th-up*

yup *th-up*

Adriano
10-07-2003, 08:55 PM
Does anyone think that the metal floor mats look good or are they too ricey for a BMW???:confused:

jeremy
10-07-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Adriano
Does anyone think that the metal floor mats look good or are they too ricey for a BMW???:confused:

i have them and i think they look GREAT !!

mine are aluminum checker plate *th-up*