PDA

View Full Version : Lowest E46 in the universe makes everyone break their necks to stare and blind !


hihi
09-24-2003, 05:47 AM
LOL

hihi
09-24-2003, 05:47 AM
2

hihi
09-24-2003, 05:49 AM
3

hihi
09-24-2003, 05:50 AM
4

hihi
09-24-2003, 05:50 AM
5

hihi
09-24-2003, 05:51 AM
6

hihi
09-24-2003, 05:52 AM
7

hihi
09-24-2003, 05:55 AM
http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/autoshow.asp?autoid=20030919204631

///m powered
09-24-2003, 06:02 AM
owwwwww my neck! mym eyes!! lol :D

Soldo
09-24-2003, 11:37 AM
DAMN!
now THATS a NUMBA ONE STUNA!

maverick
09-24-2003, 12:04 PM
lookin good lookin good

M50E30
09-24-2003, 01:52 PM
Thats dumped...but one thing...the shark fin antenna is on backwards.

qimis
09-24-2003, 02:01 PM
hehe repost :P
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12955

you might wanna check this out too :)
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19300

punnzzells
09-24-2003, 02:23 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAA!!! DAVE... you are right! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

that is too funny.... sorry man.... but that is funny.


:D :D :D

AndreNY
09-24-2003, 02:46 PM
damn that shit is low, BLING BLING

mkgino
09-24-2003, 03:52 PM
Hmmmmm, very low.

Yup, on backwards.

DriveItSideways
09-24-2003, 05:43 PM
wow thats slammed, someone show that pic to low_bmw

app
09-24-2003, 07:51 PM
can you even make a lane change in that car?! Looks like there is no way to drive but straight.

low_bmw
09-24-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by app
can you even make a lane change in that car?! Looks like there is no way to drive but straight. You can't drive it. He dumped it for the pictures, that's why there is no driving pics.

DriveItSideways
09-24-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by low_bmw
You can't drive it. He dumped it for the pictures, that's why there is no driving pics.



thats alot smarter than chopping your springs though... *thmbsdwn*

SeRb
09-24-2003, 10:29 PM
ok we've been over this business over and over again so. . .

suicide
09-24-2003, 10:32 PM
mine will beat u all when i am done with it... all i need to say is air ride.....

///Milk
09-24-2003, 11:24 PM
o no!
i used to be blind...im cured!! :D
nice ride...fix the antenna

notjoe
09-24-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by devil_666
mine will beat u all when i am done with it... all i need to say is air ride.....

i've read in a couple of places that airbags **** up the handling on the car and make it worth shit (the handling).

hihi
09-24-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Blackedout_E36
thats alot smarter than chopping your springs though... *thmbsdwn*

hahahahha

Jon@Bimmersport
09-25-2003, 03:15 AM
low bmw..just wait till i get my bmw.. ;)

///Milk
09-25-2003, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
low bmw..just wait till i get my bmw.. ;)
ooooo...beware low_bmw....E46_lover's p shop skills are gonna make his the lowest BMW :D jks

FastM3
09-25-2003, 04:09 AM
why is low so good? i dont understand...
it looks ugly when you have rims underneath your body...

no offense to anyone but i just dont think it looks good....

hihi
09-25-2003, 05:25 AM
yea ...some ppl have different taste on modding the car...but i bet low_BMW loves the car to be SLAMMMM , am i right lowBMW ?

Mclarenbenz
09-26-2003, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by devil_666
mine will beat u all when i am done with it... all i need to say is air ride.....

I don't know boys, but Isn't putting "air ride" and all that other kind of crap, kind of getting away from all that BMW stands for?

I thaught BMW stood for Motorsport and all the history that it represents, not who can make their car jump up and down like a freaking clown,:confused:

wow, when I first read the heading of this thread I seriously thaught it was low_bmw :)

Mr seville
09-27-2003, 01:58 AM
RAHHH for **** sakes someone get me a towel:D thats a SICK CAR!!!!:eek: *mw*

low_bmw
09-27-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by ngo
I don't know boys, but Isn't putting "air ride" and all that other kind of crap, kind of getting away from all that BMW stands for?

I thaught BMW stood for Motorsport and all the history that it represents, not who can make their car jump up and down like a freaking clown,:confused:

wow, when I first read the heading of this thread I seriously thaught it was low_bmw :) Now why would I say something like that. lol

Dave 325i
09-28-2003, 05:40 PM
Icy hot! :P