PDA

View Full Version : ///SI power!

dropped_E30
09-22-2003, 04:22 AM
lol i dont even know why i'm bothering to tell you guys this, cuz we all know how the story ends, but i'm kinda bored so wat the hell...

driving down eglinton at around 11:30pm comin back from my gf's house, and i stop at the light at winston churchill. so i'm just sittin there when wat do i see? a silver civic SI pulls up on my right, nothin special except for rims, fart-can exhaust and those blue bulbs you get at crappy tire. so outta nowhere he revs the engine and i think "*sigh* alrite fine" and rev back. the light turns green and i get a good launch at around 3 grand, i get about 5 car lengths in front of him til the next traffic light. figuring that i got him beat, i ease up on the gas, but surprisingly he's still gunning it and comes up beside me! so i give him a run again and start pullin on him. comin up to creditview i notcied the red light so i started easing up and braking, but this ****inguy keeps goin! finally he sees the red light when he's like 20 feet away from it and comes to a stop in the middle of the ****in intersection...i was laughin lol...good thing there was no traffic or that could've been some serious shit

R_JAY
09-22-2003, 05:31 AM
Nice kill! I had an SI before I bought my 325 and I hated it. It had a DC sports header, DC exhaust, AEM cold air intake, AEM pullies, and cam gear. I finally gave up and sold it cause I was getting nowhere.

djcontra
09-22-2003, 06:48 PM
hahaha I love those kinds of races!
Same sort of thing happened to me agains a Mercury Cougar except that the guy didn't stop and went right through the red light! What was even more funny, was the police officer at the intersection who witnessed the whole thing and stopped the guy to give him a ticket!! lol!

maverick
09-22-2003, 07:36 PM
I had some girls non the less pull up beside me in a ford probe and rev the motor so I did too knowing full well that the light infront of me is an advanced for the left turn people so I reved up and held about 4 grand the girls did to the light changed red on the other side I jumped the car forward and stopped it cause I knew the light wasn't going to change and they bit it they took off like a bat out of hell they stopped in the middle of the intersection then decided to drive through it was the funniest thing ever..I caught up to them at the next lights and laughed at them they had a good sence of humor casue they were laughing too teach the girls a thing or 2

maverick
09-22-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by R_JAY
Nice kill! I had an SI before I bought my 325 and I hated it. It had a DC sports header, DC exhaust, AEM cold air intake, AEM pullies, and cam gear. I finally gave up and sold it cause I was getting nowhere.
let me guess it kept getting slower right??

lol j/k

skillton
09-22-2003, 11:55 PM
I raced an Si with intake/exhaust... maybe he had some other mods, I dunno, but i put a good 4-5 cars on him :)

Jon@Bimmersport
10-01-2003, 12:37 AM
damn it, i am right in the next room and u dont even tell me ahhhh