09-18-2003, 02:09 AM
that lip is AMAZING! how much was it?

///m powered
09-18-2003, 02:50 AM
looks great!! :P :P
really clean

M50E30
09-18-2003, 03:12 AM
Love the lip but those sideskirts are way too big!

timers
09-18-2003, 03:17 AM
Ya, I agree, sideskirts are bulky, but what can you do.

Looks fine IMO, and thats all that matters. :).

I sell all Rieger e30 items. Contact me at my email and Ill let you know if your interested in anything, what pricing is.

Im located in Cali.

timerse30@cox.net

-Jake

app
09-18-2003, 03:44 AM
I'm feeling it. Very nice.

Miguel
09-18-2003, 11:55 AM
is your bumper sagging?
http://members.cox.net/nessa915/DSCF0339.JPG

timers
09-18-2003, 04:06 PM
No, its not "sagging".

Do know, this is an 88, so it used to have UGLY aluminum bumpers, and what not, so I of course did the plastic bumper swap.

There is a little crack that you see there in the pic between it, but its not that bad in real life, it looks fine. Not too much room to play with there.

///Milk
09-18-2003, 11:18 PM
Overall its nice
Where in So Cali you located?

SebSter
09-19-2003, 12:59 AM
ohh man that lip is to die for, how much does it go for?

Mclarenbenz
09-19-2003, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by M50E30
Love the lip but those sideskirts are way too big!

its funny you say that his sideskirts are too big, but yet your the total opposite, (lip is too big for your sideskirts,):confused:

BTW Miguel, is it just me, or are you missing the rear part of the bumper kit??:confused:

nice car though, looks clean.:)

M50E30
09-19-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by ngo
its funny you say that his sideskirts are too big, but yet your the total opposite, (lip is too big for your sideskirts,):confused:

I will be adding the Civic skirt to even it out in the spring. At least I can fix mine.

Don't get me wrong. I like his car. Just ditch the massive side skirts and it will look 100% better!

JOE325E
09-19-2003, 12:34 PM
What was the cost of the bumper swap I myself have a diving board I'd like to get rid of

timers
09-20-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by ///Milk
Overall its nice
Where in So Cali you located?

Im located in South Orange County in Lake Forest.

Near Mission Viejo, Irvine, etc

timers
09-20-2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by SebSter
ohh man that lip is to die for, how much does it go for?

I sell all Rieger E30 items. Email me at timerse30@cox.net for pricing. Thanks. As for what I got if for, lets just say I got hooked up, :)

timers
09-20-2003, 01:32 AM
I will be adding the Civic skirt to even it out in the spring. At least I can fix mine.

Don't get me wrong. I like his car. Just ditch the massive side skirts and it will look 100% better!
Id have to disagree with you on that. #1, dont even talk about shit being too big, when you got the GTS bumper on the front.
Your lucky you dont get shit for that as is.

IMO, I think the stock plastic bumper/valence front w/ just the Rieger lip, and the euro plate owns your front. Looks much cleaner and aggressive, but then again, that is just my opinion.

As for the sideskirts, wise choice on not going with the GTS skirts, but you dont HAVE to follow Randy. IMO, these skirts are agressive, yet look ****ing MEAN in person, you just have to see it in real life to believe it. I LOVE them, and thats all that really matters right, what the owner thinks.

So the skirts stay, as there not MASSIVE, at least not in my eyes

jeremy
09-20-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by timers
Id have to disagree with you on that. #1, dont even talk about shit being too big, when you got the GTS bumper on the front.

IMO, I think the stock plastic bumper/valence front w/ just the Rieger lip, and the euro plate owns your front. Looks much cleaner and aggressive, but then again, that is just my opinion.

for a guy who "sells all rieger products" you should'nt bash the gts front...

now for the part where you think your car owns....i never do this, but since you seem like a clown i will treat you like one....

your front end has lots of gap..your eyebrows dont match the color of the grill, nor does the kidney grill match the side grills....your front turn signals dont match the bumper marker lenses.......the new white lip, upper bumper cover and side skirts are'nt the same white as the body of the car... shall i continue ?

don't act like your the shit !

i do like your car, but M50E30's is in excellent shape and has been done properely... (not to mention taken care of very well)...

p.s....everyone and their mother claims to be a rieger dist....how bout' some solid proof.....why dont you show me on their website where you are a dist....

///Milk
09-20-2003, 05:24 AM
Im located in South Orange County in Lake Forest.

Near Mission Viejo, Irvine, etc
ya i know where Lake Forest is and that shit. I used to live in Orange County
Welcome to maX :) (even tho u joined a while ago)

PBalla
09-20-2003, 04:38 PM
HOT

timers
09-20-2003, 05:05 PM
Ya I came off a little harsh.
Haha.

Dont worry, hes not the first to complain about the sideskirts.
Im just sort of over hearing mixed opinions on them.

Color is bullshit from pictures, no ones that critical in person, trust me.

And im not a Dist for Rieger. Basically, I have this guy out of LA that does all that for me. He goes through customs and the whole deal with Rieger and Germany and what not. I simply just resell the Rieger e30 items primarily for him, since he doesnt get much business on those, and relies more on the E36/E46's.

I got the lip and side skirts for 505. Retail is about 250 + 360 for sides. Thats what, 610?

I have the full on Excel sheet, with all the prices, and i get a certain percentage off that, so in actuality, I sell all Rieger items, but I only like to sell E30 items.

And I have no problem "bashing" as you say the GTS kit. Its simply a matter of opinion, I said I dont like it, thats my opinion.

Your right, my car isnt the shit.

M50E30
09-20-2003, 05:47 PM

As for the sideskirts, wise choice on not going with the GTS skirts, but you dont HAVE to follow Randy. IMO, these skirts are agressive, yet look ****ing MEAN in person, you just have to see it in real life to believe it. I LOVE them, and thats all that really matters right, what the owner thinks.

So the skirts stay, as there not MASSIVE, at least not in my eyes

1. Yes the GTS front is big but it is very mean looking (I had an M-Tech II kit before).

2. When is the surgery to get that stick removed from your a$$? I wasn't bashing your car or saying that mine "ownes" yours...hell I even complimented your car. LOL! You are new to the site and you don't know me (I'm not an a$$ kisser but I can be a hard a$$ sometimes but at least i'm honest).

3. Following Randy? LOL! Have you noticed that my car is not blue, it is not a 2 door, dosen't have a supercharged 3.2L M3 engine, and dosen't have Compomotive wheels.

4. The Reiger GTS sides are horrible. They were cool...in the '80's.

So to finalize this...lighten up and enjoy this great forum!

L8R,
Dave

bmwm5lover
09-20-2003, 09:48 PM
......I'm not an a$$ kisser..........
:D:D