PDA

View Full Version : Newbie. New shoes, New coat!

ncmedia
09-13-2003, 08:07 AM
New to this board, likin' it so far! Whoever put this site/club together-props! Can't tell in the pic but the new paint has an ice speckle/flake, but subtle not nailpolish like. Also added the shark fins instead of the standard m3 pieces. Sitting on Limited Chromies 18" under 275/40 profile Kuhmo tires. Was going to put in a little hood scoupe but backed out last minute, kinda glad it looks cleaner. It's a 325/M conversion, slammed with M3 cosmetics+... What do you guys think?

SeRb
09-13-2003, 01:40 PM
the car looks good,
but if u got some bigger higher-res pics that would be nice too. . .

thank god u didnt put the hood scoop onto ur car,
all that does is make ur car look ugly, and it makes u look stupid as well. . .

stuff that u put on hondas should stay away from BMW's IMO. . .

ez

KennyTheGreat
09-13-2003, 11:19 PM
You live on Pawnee?

I left you a card on the window...

Ken

SickFinga
09-13-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by ncmedia
New to this board, likin' it so far! Whoever put this site/club together-props! Can't tell in the pic but the new paint has an ice speckle/flake, but subtle not nailpolish like. Also added the shark fins instead of the standard m3 pieces. Sitting on Limited Chromies 18" under 275/40 profile Kuhmo tires. Was going to put in a little hood scoupe but backed out last minute, kinda glad it looks cleaner. It's a 325/M conversion, slammed with M3 cosmetics+... What do you guys think?

m3 cosmetics?
front bumper, mirror, moldings look stock to me.

275/40?
Im pretty sure you do not have 275 tires.

take bigger pics

app
09-14-2003, 02:06 AM
275's?! I have 255's and I'm only slightly lowered and I rub in the rears.

///m powered
09-14-2003, 04:41 AM
275!!! :eek: :eek:

ncmedia
09-17-2003, 07:05 AM
Oops. My bad, 225 tires.... I've only got a few pics so far, but here is another one for now. As for the cosmetics, I guess I am still new to bimmers, but I've been told/and so since thought, that my kit, front/back bumber model and lights/spoiler are based on the M3, if I'm wrong, oops again. Thanks for your feedback, might come check out the cruise in a few days, introduce yourselves if you see me, probably won't know too many ppl there... thx.

http://www.ncmedia.ca/beamersig2.jpg