PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I drove yesturday

Adriano
09-12-2003, 06:02 PM
I drove in a Cadillac XLR luxury roadster. This thing was amazing! Very refined horsepower all in the high end. The powered hard top was nothing like I've ever seen before*love* *love* *th-up*
All I have to say is WOW, cream city!*mw*

Adriano
09-12-2003, 06:05 PM
Sweet view

Mitch555
09-12-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Adriano
I drove in a Cadillac XLR luxury roadster. This thing was amazing! Very refined horsepower all in the high end. The powered hard top was nothing like I've ever seen before*love* *love* *th-up*
All I have to say is WOW, cream city!*mw*

Damn you must have had fun in that thing! Does it still feel like a North American car when you drive it? Is it better looking in person than the pictures that some of us have seen here and there?

golden
09-13-2003, 01:22 AM
ive seen it in person, definately better looking in person

Mitch555
09-13-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by golden
ive seen it in person, definately better looking in person

Is it me or do you guyz see a little S2000 in it?

SeRb
09-13-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Mitch555
Is it me or do you guyz see a little S2000 in it?

yes, and a little old model SL-klasse flavour too? :confused:

Bavarias_Finest
09-14-2003, 03:33 AM
I see the similarity between the early 90s SL-Klasse and the Caddy.

Jon@Bimmersport
09-14-2003, 04:27 AM
from the rear side angle the doors/windshield/front end remind me of S2k, then the rear and drop top remind me of SLK..

i think its ugly...caddy's are nothing special..i went in an escalade and the only thing thats good about it is that girls think its some rich expensive crazy luxury SUV..i think X5/Merc is way nicer

SeRb
09-14-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
caddy's are nothing special..i went in an escalade and the only thing thats good about it is that girls think its some rich expensive crazy luxury SUV..i think X5/Merc is way nicer

ive seen the inside of an escalade too, reminds me of like a top model explorer or something, the interior of the one i saw is just plain FUGLY!

but anyways, just cuz u saw an escalade and thought it was nothing special doesnt mean that the xlr is nothing special either,
i mean the escalade has been around for a while now, and its pretty outdated, they didnt change anything major about it. . . .

but the xlr roadster or whatever they call it, is a new model, and for the money that u pay for it i think that they would take the time to actually make it a good car IMO. . .

ez

Adriano
09-17-2003, 03:19 PM
Actually the car is beautiful and I don't believe looks anywhere near BMW. It is much better looking in person. The roof folds completely different way then I have ever seen. I actually really liked it.