PDA

View Full Version : Played around with an e34540i


bmwm5lover
09-11-2003, 10:44 PM
I had an appointment today, and on the way back, i was driving int he right lane, with a black 540i beside me. So since i have to make a left turn further up, i dropped it into 3 and quickly surpassed him, at which point , he gunned it, and came in front of me! Wow what sight. we gave each other the *th-up* , but we both knew it wasnt over. as soon as we turned leftt, we both gunned it! I just couldnt keep up. i was always about 2-4 car lenghts behind. Then traffic, cought up with us, and i lost him, but luckily enough we both met up on the QEW where we were playin catch the rabbit:D. Simply amazing. After sometime of swerving left and right, traffic, strarted getting really thick on the 401E, so we pulled over to the shoulder and chatted for abit(told him about MAX, i hope he joins.) At that point, a big rig came out of nowehre. GUESS WHO? It was Ryan(slowered 318) with a big smile on his face!:D LOL, anyway, we chatted for a bit, and we had to jot before someone came for me and the other guy(we went PRETTY fast at times :D). Overall a GREAT DAY, and i met another BMW enthusiast!

Soldo
09-11-2003, 10:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHA, awesome, thats happened to me a few times, where i fuk around and end up chattin it up with the person after!

app
09-11-2003, 11:42 PM
That's awesome, they usually start looking over at me like I'm a guy addicted to crack when I start checking out the car and giving the thumbs up.

mkgino
09-12-2003, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by app
That's awesome, they usually start looking over at me like I'm a guy addicted to crack when I start checking out the car and giving the thumbs up. Yeah me too, I mind my own business now.

Slowered318
09-12-2003, 04:11 AM
Hey Terry..
Nice runing into you on the highway, it made my day cause i was really getting annoyed at the traffic. I sniped you guys acting like fools, and i knew it was you terry cause of that damn ugly E30 LOL jk

I was gonna ram up to your car and scare you guys with the big truck, but I couldnt get over in time. wooo ha ha ha *evil laugh*

IVAN
09-12-2003, 05:14 PM
hey dude 540???? that almost 300hp!

ANyways very calssy bmw not like 318 ....
Ther is one wicked lemans blue E46 2DR 328 I will see with him to join max! And one more 2003 M3 right at my street ......damn god metal gray on red int shhhhhhhit man
I gotta get them to join maxbimma!

bmwm5lover
09-12-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Slowered318
Hey Terry..
Nice runing into you on the highway, it made my day cause i was really getting annoyed at the traffic. I sniped you guys acting like fools, and i knew it was you terry cause of that damn ugly E30 LOL jk

I was gonna ram up to your car and scare you guys with the big truck, but I couldnt get over in time. wooo ha ha ha *evil laugh*
lol Man u were like THE last person i expected to see! LOL :D

nzer
09-12-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by IVAN
hey dude 540???? that almost 300hp!

ANyways very calssy bmw not like 318 ....
Ther is one wicked lemans blue E46 2DR 328 I will see with him to join max! And one more 2003 M3 right at my street ......damn god metal gray on red int shhhhhhhit man
I gotta get them to join maxbimma!

whats wrong with the 318.. do you ever say anything useful.


Its fun playing with faster cars, was it stick?

Slowered318
09-13-2003, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by IVAN
hey dude 540???? that almost 300hp!

ANyways very calssy bmw not like 318 ....
Ther is one wicked lemans blue E46 2DR 328 I will see with him to join max! And one more 2003 M3 right at my street ......damn god metal gray on red int shhhhhhhit man
I gotta get them to join maxbimma!

Yeah really man.. what does engine size have to do with "class"??

318 digs outa nowhere!

*uzi*

bart320i
09-13-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by IVAN
hey dude 540???? that almost 300hp!

ANyways very calssy bmw not like 318 ....
Ther is one wicked lemans blue E46 2DR 328 I will see with him to join max! And one more 2003 M3 right at my street ......damn god metal gray on red int shhhhhhhit man
I gotta get them to join maxbimma!


what bimmer you got?

bmwm5lover
09-13-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by nzer
Its fun playing with faster cars, was it stick?
No, i bvelieve it was Auto

Soldo
09-13-2003, 03:24 PM
Shoot yesterday, i ended up playin around with a new 911 C4S and a E39 M5 (got RAPED by both, bt it was fun just seeing those cars at WOP and DISSAPEAR!) and i also fukd around with a 92ISH TURBO TALON and a COOPER S on the 410, it was awesome!

IVAN
09-13-2003, 03:50 PM
Dont own a bimmer yet ..... Since I work 12 hours a day very soon to own a bimmer.....


If not When I go to my dads place I get to drive his
Benz E420 ....

BimmerBalla14
09-26-2003, 07:09 PM
haha,thats sweet,theres a guy round my town thats got another e34,black w/ chrome rims,other than that,stock (i think) ive only talked to him once...i followed him from where he works to find out where he got his rims...hehe...i work in the building next to where he use to,but havent seen his car there recently,but next time i see him,ill refer him to here,no doubt.