PDA

View Full Version : Newbie with a supra

4NTURBO
09-05-2003, 11:26 PM
My only available pics are the ones in my sig (yellow link). I have a friend working on my new site right now....with more interesting pics :)

sean

bmwm5lover
09-05-2003, 11:32 PM
meh....
a guy i know has a supra...

22b
09-06-2003, 02:42 AM
supras are amazing. very good engine

///m powered
09-06-2003, 05:26 AM
*love* *love* *mw* *mw* wow thats beauiful... take care of it man :D

SpoolinS6
09-06-2003, 05:29 AM
AMAZING ride man ive always had a thing for supras their nuts thats all i could say !
anyways welcome to max!

SpudBoy
09-06-2003, 12:41 PM
I like it:)

4NTURBO
09-06-2003, 04:42 PM
Hey thanks for the polite words and warmth guys :)

I can't wait to get my new pics up......i used the ol Superdome here in New Orleans as a backround. Came out pretty decent. A friend took the pic I have now at the lake....I'm much pickier about photo angles, heh

BlitzSix
09-06-2003, 06:29 PM
OMG dude you are my hero Supras kick ass.

TiemenT
09-06-2003, 07:51 PM
nice *th-up* must cost ya a fortune 2 repair the car... great job !

4NTURBO
09-06-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by TiemenT
nice *th-up* must cost ya a fortune 2 repair the car... great job !

:) nope.....because those are 2 different supras. The wrecked one was my first (hardtop), and the 2nd one pictured in the bodyshop is the one I have now....I painted cars for about 8yrs before going back to school. I kept some good contacts in the bodyshop bussiness, so whenever I need to spray anything, I lean on my buddies to borrow their shop and booth.

The pics in the paint shop are from last summer....I was temporarily working for my old boss for then, since I didn't have school that summer. So while I was in there, I was able to get in there on the weekends and nights to respray the front half (because of rock damage).
In fact, those bodyshop pics actually show 2 different black supras - mine and a friend's. He had rock damage also, so I eneded up painting all the same panels that I did on mine. Notice his supra has the front bumper still on the car. Mine is the one with the front bumper removed.
I also sprayed a third black supra before these two.....another local friend that had, you guessed it, rock damage :D

Yeah, the wrecked one is total history, and went straight to a junkyard *mumble* I didn't bother parting it out because of the water damage and the fact that the insurance Co gave me full book value anyway (at the time 26,200).

sean

4NTURBO
09-06-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by BlitzSix
OMG dude you are my hero Supras kick ass.

lol, thanks.......yeah, they are a lot of fun to own. Rare, reliable as hell and sexy.

I don't have much done to it so far. Just a manual boost controller set to 16lbs of boost, a SS downpipe that removes the cats, an HKS blow-off valve with the polished hardpipes, and factory looking indiglo gauges....I love the gauges because they look identical to stock except for being white faces. And you can choose between 5 colors when the lights are on. Other than that, I like to keep the car stock and clean looking.
When I have the money one day, I'd like to get a street intercooler and a cat-back exhaust. That should round it out very nicely to about 400HP to the wheels :D
Right now it should be right at 360-370 to the tires in cool weather.

sean