PDA

View Full Version : Unpaid parking ticket!

Soldo
08-28-2003, 08:29 PM
Hey guys, i got a parking ticket at work a few weeks ago, and i completely forgot about it till a few days ago (18 days later) i'm now 4 days late for my deadline, what are the downsides to not paying it, and is there a fine for paying it late!?
Thanks guys!

mpower1226
08-28-2003, 08:44 PM
nothing to worry about, you could just pay later when you renew your plate sticker.(they wouldnt renew it unless you pay all the outstanding fine.)

Its the moving violation tickets that you should worry about. You dont pay, you get suspended(ask me how I know:D )

Soldo
08-28-2003, 08:48 PM
But is there a FINE for paying it late?!

Alezone
08-28-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
But is there a FINE for paying it late?!

You'll receive a letter concerning about the ticket...

Date of Violation: 23-Jul-03
Due Date: 14-Sep-03 <<< 2 months later!!!
Set Fine Amount: $20

"The amount indicating on the issued ticket has not been paid. Unless payment or Notice of Intention to Appear in court for the purpose of entering a plea and having a trial of the matter is received by the above due date a conviction will be recorded against you without further notice. Onconviction, you will be required to pay the fine plus court cost of $16 . An administration fee is payable if the fine goes into default and the information may be provided to a credit bureau.
If you do not want to dispute the charge, you may pay the set fine above."

AMG_POWER
08-28-2003, 09:03 PM
yo man i have like 10 tickets sitiing in my car and i'm not even worrying so like they'll also send you the letter saying pay this and that....and then u can pay it.....there's no fines or smth like that so it's all good.*th-up*

John got my tickets on camera somwhere lol

Soldo
08-28-2003, 09:14 PM
so the ticket is for $25, so i can just sit on my ass and let them send me a letter saying to pay the money?!?!
WTF?!?!
THE MTO is GAY AS SHITT!!
And BIMMER745i, i seen all the tickets you had, i was there with jon, so your gonna do the same?!?!
LOL!