PDA

View Full Version : The time has come

Krim 325I
08-25-2003, 05:34 PM
OK, so the time has finally come to me to change my engine and im ready to go with the 3.0 liter engine from an m3, But i have some question id like to ask before making the sawp. Should i keep an e30 transmisson? or should i go with a e36 one? i heard the e36 transmisson are weaker then the one in e30, this is why i ask. also what mods can be made to this engine to get a little more juice comming out, i never really did my homeworks when it come to the e36 m3 . any help would be greatly appreciated

Thx alot!!!

Krim 325I
08-26-2003, 03:50 AM
*bump* im meeting the mecano tomorow id like to know what im gonna give him for instruction before he start hehe

thx again

Thor
08-26-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Krim 325I
OK, so the time has finally come to me to change my engine and im ready to go with the 3.0 liter engine from an m3, But i have some question id like to ask before making the sawp. Should i keep an e30 transmisson? or should i go with a e36 one? i heard the e36 transmisson are weaker then the one in e30, this is why i ask. also what mods can be made to this engine to get a little more juice comming out, i never really did my homeworks when it come to the e36 m3 . any help would be greatly appreciated

Thx alot!!!

Im not sure if the transmisson in the Us e36 M3 is the same as in the euroM3. But if it is the same, its VEEERY strong. The e30 M3 transmisson is also very strong.