PDA

View Full Version : If U Wanna Cry Look Inside

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:11 AM
Well the good news is that my car was recovered.

Apparently the fu@#ers after stripping everything that they could off the car, they decide to drop it somewhere.

This was last night around 1:00 am.

They are sitting in the car without seats and obviousley no seat belts and they are speeding on the 410 ramp at dixie and they get into an accident.

They got ****ed up pretty bad from what I heard but they flied the scene with a third party.

There where witnessess to the hole thing. Now they cant even go to a hospital or clinics because they are all under police survailance.

The police has lots of finger prints and blood samples from the airbags that went off.

But my baby looks like this*sad* *sad* *sad* *sad* *sad* *sad*

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:12 AM

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:13 AM

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:14 AM

sUpeD Up BiMmEr
wow that car is toast sorry to hear that bro
is the whole interior stripped to the bone

Dave 325i
Oh my.

God.

:eek:

Procedurally, I have no idea what happens next, but good luck with it! Hopefully justice is served. How's your face?

ps:
How stupid do you have to be to drive a car w/ no seats?!

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:17 AM

jeremy
08-25-2003, 03:19 AM
yikes !....they look like they were amatures,the car is barely stripped....i hope they catch these guys !

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:20 AM
ok rob go here read this see the pictures then tell me u don,t believe me http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20430

jeremy
08-25-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Maximus M3
ok rob go here read this see the pictures then tell me u don,t believe me http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20430

man, i was just about to post that link...

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:21 AM
yes jeremy they were. see pic 1 those are their clothes in the trunck not mine.

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:22 AM
jeremy. he he he

SpoolinS6
08-25-2003, 03:22 AM
so whats ganna happen to your baby ? insurance ganna give u a new one or what ?

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:24 AM
Well I tell you bro it is from a punch.
It could have been a bullet if I hadn't gotten out of the car.

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:26 AM
I hope they do. they will send someone to look at it on Monday and I should know in about 2 weeks.

jeremy
08-25-2003, 03:28 AM
hey maximus....i assume you will still get your insurance money since the car is toast...but i think you are allowed to go strip off all the aftermarket parts you put on.....i know this doesnt matter much, but atleast you could make a bit of extra money selling the stuff...

this must suck soooo much for you....i'm sorry man !!! friggin' punk kids !!!

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:28 AM
this is a before picture to refresh the memory of newbies.

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:30 AM
thanx for the support jeremy. Yeah it does suck a lot. well the car is in a police impound and I can not do enything until the insurance guy gets there. But after that I think I can take the stuff off.

openwheel
08-25-2003, 03:32 AM
Holy crap on two accounts.

1) for your ride, I was just telling some people today about your story when the ride went missing. Scary. WOW. I hate to see this type of thing, but somehow, i feel they got what they deserve.

2) Rob, Holy F**k man, can you even trust your toaster? The guys posts about how he was car jacked a few days ago, and was kind enough to continue the saga by letting fellow members know what happened and you post like that?

Maximus, I sure hope this all works out for you in this one. I hope the cops nail their a$$

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:32 AM
Jeremy You know what the funny part is? They took that M3 KILLER. plate that I had in the front and screwed the plate that I had in the window on.
I guess they didn't wanna end up getting a ticket :)

mkgino
08-25-2003, 03:33 AM
The stuff in the front looks like it isnt damaged that much, like the Inpros, front skirt, the whole engine, etc, you could probably get a bunch of cash from that (especially the engine).

jeremy
08-25-2003, 03:34 AM
it basicaly looks like these guys took your seats,stereo,mirrors and grill.....am i right ?

they must not be bmw guys....if they were i think the selection of parts would have been different....the stuff they took are more universal application parts....man, this sucks !!

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:34 AM
thanx openwheel. The only reason I am posting all this is that I don't want any of this to happen to you guys. PLEASE PLEASE be carefull in these manners. I learned the hard way but you guys shouldn't.

///Milk
08-25-2003, 03:35 AM
yes jeremy they were. see pic 1 those are their clothes in the trunck not mine.
hahah..left their clothes in the car?
these idiots are totally retarded.....if u meet these ****ers....get the maX crew to beat the shitt outta them!....time to buy a ticket to toronto :D
at least u got the car back....looks like the engine is still good.....sry to hear bout her tho :(

ROBM3
08-25-2003, 03:37 AM
Maximus, what did they strip from the car ? :confused:

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:37 AM
yeah tell me about it. or they didn't take the lights off because they were gonna drive at night and they had to see.

M50E30
08-25-2003, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by ROBM3
I somewhat don't believe your story.....

What exactly did they strip from your car ?

I come to conclusion that you got into an accident and dont want to admit it...

ps: I might be wrong so dont get offended..

You stupid fu@k! You still haven't learned to shut that big mouth of yours eh! I hope you get totaly banned from maX and if I were you....don't attend any meets or Bimmercruize (since alot of people hate you...including myself).

*thmbsdwn*

jeremy
08-25-2003, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by M50E30
You stupid fu@k! You still haven't learned to shut that big mouth of yours eh! I hope you get totaly banned from maX and if I were you....don't attend any meets or Bimmercruize (since alot of people hate you...including myself).

*thmbsdwn*

sorry to ruin your thread maximus....

looks like the waters still aint safe

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:40 AM
seats, stereo, alarm, amp, shifter, box, My wallet. the flashlight in the glove box. some of the moldings. the mirrors. the air filter.
Some small parts of the engine, the spoiler. and some other stuff I didn't have much time too look.

SickFinga
08-25-2003, 03:42 AM
hmmm nothing except the seats were stolen
and where are those pictures were taken?

sonic07
08-25-2003, 03:42 AM
wow that car looks like beyond repair but it's not beyond salvage...... this is where the insurance comes in handy ....
i hope they'll get you another car or at least the money ....

damn ... i could've use one of those door speaker i just ordered it from bmw on friday it's like 55 bucks each ....

Soldo
08-25-2003, 03:43 AM
SWEET LORD man, your story is a real horrable one to be told, i just wish the guys got REALLY hurt so they LEARN the consequences, whatta buncha dumbasses!
It really pains me to see such assholes roaming the streets, well hopefully you'll get all you deserve for the car and even some more for all the grief and pain (hope that eye is gettin better!!). Just try to look on the brightside, a) the guys WILL get caught now cause they're such retards, and b) if you do get another BM you can transfer some of the parts that weren't damaged!!
I know it must be tough to have to put up with all that shitt though especially with all the hard work you put in the ride, but don't worry man, just make sure you don't get dicked by the insurance company, some companies are know to be assholes in rough times (i know from experience!)!

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:44 AM
man so many people interested in the parts LOL

ROBM3
08-25-2003, 03:44 AM
are you planning on selling the engine ?

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:45 AM
thanx soldomatic.

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:46 AM
rob. I don't know if I can take the stuff off or not. I wouldn't mind some extra cash.

Mitch555
08-25-2003, 04:25 AM
Cuuustys!!!! These ppl were f*cking IDIOTS. I hope all goes well with the insurance and yourself. I hope the ppl that crashed it got it worse than the car. I hope they snapped both their legs in that accident!!

UncleJ
08-25-2003, 04:27 AM
Sorry about your car.

Good luck with everything.

///MsAniTy
08-25-2003, 04:54 AM
rob why are you being a jackass. You got banned from this server and you still have the guts to come back and doubt ppl under this type of situation. No respect for you anymore even thou you used to have a wuite nice bimmer!

IVAN
08-25-2003, 04:54 AM
So dude is it gonna be payback when they come outta?

nzer
08-25-2003, 05:24 AM
thats ****ing criminal.. i can't believe bastards would do something like that. It looked like such a nice e36!

I hope your OK and that insurance comes through for you.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-25-2003, 05:35 AM
shit man thats crazy...how did they drive with no seats though?? thats ****ed...those guys are idiots, they left the wheels, the tail lights, wow..morons!

hope insurance pays good, and u can get another bmw!

T-spec
08-25-2003, 11:26 AM
Dude, again all I can say is I'm really sorry you had to go through this horrible episode and I hope those bastards are fcuked up ten time worse than your car, I wish you all the best with insurance, don't let them give you the run around make sure you get what the car is worth $30 000:D . All the best man. When you find out what these clowns look like lets get a max meet with like 50 bimz barreling down on their ass' and be like SUP NOW and give them a taste of pepper spray and more!

Rob, from everything ive read about you, man you should just SLAP YOURSELF! You should see this poor guys face he's gone through enough.

JDub
08-25-2003, 12:23 PM
Man, it hurts to see your car like that. Hope everything works out for you and to see you in another BMW soon!

SpoolinS6
08-25-2003, 12:52 PM
this shit is horrible !
atleats u get the money u get that u put into it!

Razkal
08-25-2003, 01:09 PM
Ouch....

I can't even begin to imagine what you are going thru finding your car now in its current state.

Stay strong and you will make it thru this and the plus side is that you are still here to tell about it....

Best of luck!
Sanj

BMW BMXer
08-25-2003, 01:34 PM
Shit man, they didn't strip shit all. Thats ****ed. What a waste of their time and your car.

Im sorry to hear... Surprised they did not die.

M-sport
08-25-2003, 02:14 PM
Man, I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune. I hope everything gets settled to satisfaction. Best of luck!

Glenn 328is
08-25-2003, 03:40 PM
Sorry to hear about that. Wow, those pictures are crazy.

Not to be insensitive, but what year is your car? I am looking for a black dash. My dash was wrecked on a recent break in. (Just in case you get the car back in order to part it out....) Thanks.

ZiMMie
08-25-2003, 03:48 PM
sell me the engine

1BADBMW
08-25-2003, 04:45 PM
oh shit man, that fukked up!! hope cops find them suckers!!

JimZYellow
08-25-2003, 05:08 PM
:eek: ouch damn sorry to hear bout dis
first it was stolen and now dis
hopefully insurance will compensate u fully
part out the car for extra cash *th-up*

was ur car in the auto trader? cuz i think i saw it there

///Milk
08-25-2003, 05:32 PM
thats how his car got stolen...he was in the autotrader and some guy[s] told him to meet him somewhere than jumped him and stole the car

JimZYellow
08-25-2003, 05:36 PM
oic

DbIiRrTdY
08-25-2003, 08:47 PM
damn dude that is horrible - sorry to hear about that hopefully they catch the dudes and they get nailed hard ... cuz really that ish aint right

hope it all works out!

1BADBMR
08-25-2003, 09:51 PM
OMG:eek:
Holy crap!!! Your car looks toasted*thmbsdwn*
Sorry to hear all this Bad newz. I can't believe what people would do these days. Car-jacking in daylight? I hate to say this but toronto & surrounding areas are not as safe as they used to be. (WATCH YO' BACK)
Well by the looks of that crash, those idiots got what they deserve! I hope they broke some bone:D BASTARDS*uzi*

I hope everyting goes well with your ins. company. Don't let them dictate to you. You had madd modds on that car, your should be intitled for some back.

Were you selling the car as is? (in the trader)

Good luck, hope everything turns out OK*th-up*

djcontra
08-25-2003, 10:08 PM
OMG! What a complete waste! They took the seats, and the stereo from what I can see (pfft...amateurs!!).
On the upside, I'm VERY VERY confident they will catch the guys who did this to you!
It may take some time, but hang in there man! We all want to see some justice here!

Trogdor
08-25-2003, 10:14 PM
I sure hope those guys got ****ed up worse then your car.

Sorry to hear man, i'm sure insurance'll cover though.

328power
08-26-2003, 12:04 AM
WoW.... Thats terrible ! I hope the ****ers bleed to death since they aint going to any hospital unless they wanna get caught...

My bros car got stolen a couple months back and they Stripped it and crashed it 3 days later. They fleed but then were caught by K9 dogs ( hope the dogs ripped their balls off ) .... They also left their close in my bros car too... like 3 dew rags and some jamaican pattys ( a whole box ! people are ****ed ).....

Rob ??? why the **** would you rip on the guy after he went through this living hell.... your ****ed*no-no*

Gscott_80
08-26-2003, 01:42 AM
Sorry to see that happen. And I am even more sorry to be the bringer of bad news:
I had my last car stolen. They took the rims, stereo,amps, subs, speakers, wiring, and just the turbocharger. Insurance compnay had told me to keep all reciepts for all parts and work on car in case anything ever happened. So I did. After it was found, I went through all the same crap that you have so far. After the insurance adjusters were finished, a month later they called me back. I had a total of $14,793.58 in aftermarket and the book on the car was $7500. They gave me a check for a total of $13,200. It took $8476 to pay off the car and I had the $5k left. They would not allow me to remove anything from the vehicle. (I had the same idea to take what was left and sell it) But they did give me the option to buy the car from them for$2900. I feel that I got totally screwed on the deal and was unable to do anything to replace what I had.

I hope this isn't the case for you, but, unfortunately the insurance company is not your friend.

chanh
08-26-2003, 02:10 AM
dam thats what they call KARMA*no-no*

Marven
08-26-2003, 03:19 AM
see all that...it's so hard to trust any one these days...I hope those guys are near dead...I used to live in Brampton and my parents still do....hope the insurance company doesn't screw you....my brother wants to sell his E36....so I warned..I am sorry that this had to happen to you for us all learn a lesson..someone went as far as to say if you want to sell your car don't give them your home address....

Once again sorry to hear and hope u feel better.

E.

325iSBimmer
08-26-2003, 03:56 AM
sorry to hear about ur car dude....
best of luck with everything

Unknown
08-26-2003, 04:27 PM
best of luck, man.... maybe it is the old Japanease adaptation of Karma.... kind of like destiny or fate... it happened for a reason and things will keep happening for a reason, so don't dwell. I know its hard but things will work out.

sorry if that didn't help at all...

Maximus M3
08-26-2003, 04:51 PM
no man its cool. thanx for all the warm words. It helps a lot.

elraton16
08-27-2003, 01:10 AM
maximus that car was sick. props for taking the time to make the car what it became and what it will be in your heart. i know that car took a lot of sweat and effort, as all of us go through making mods to our cars, but all in all u gotta have faith that good will come of this. best of luck man.

damn have i missed something going on here with rob? ive been in venezuela for 1 month so i havent been here.....i must of missed something. anyways what the whole hate thing against him? some one pm me plz....this is maximus' thread and i dont want to intervene.

Adriano
08-27-2003, 01:27 AM
Maximus,
Wow, I am really sorry to hear about this. If you find out more info about these guys, please post it. If you want revenge please email me. alo@mnsi.net . I'm sure that your fellow maxbimmers would be happy to help with some payback. Good luck with everything.

///Milk
08-27-2003, 02:55 AM
if "karma" gets the guys that stole the car...they shall be expecting an ass whooping by a skinny, weak 13 year old that lives in California!!! :D
but stilll.....hope they find the guys!

Maximus M3
08-27-2003, 07:16 PM
thanx Adriano. It means a lot to see that people you don't know are willing to help you out. I just hope my story is a lesson for all of us, and something like this never happens to again.

BMWF1
08-27-2003, 08:44 PM
Max sorry about the car, damn.....if you find where these guys live, post it on here and there will be 50 bmw's infront of his house*uzi* and I think you can figure out what will happen from there

jonathanm5
08-28-2003, 02:36 AM
Man, that sucks. Your car was totaled. Man I feel really sorry for you. I know how it's like to lose your baby. It feels terrible. I hope everything comes alright for you. I also hope that those bastards get caught. It would be cool if the police lets you give them the beating of their life after they catch them.

Nascar318is
08-28-2003, 03:32 AM
Man that truly blows, They hurt you wich really matters, and they hurt the car and they stole it. Bunch of inbreads can't get a job and earn it..Just keep us posted on insurance and if they catch the dudes. Hope all is well, and thank god you're safe and they didn't hurt you even more.

Take care of yourself and thanks for the warning to all of us.

SpoolinS6
08-28-2003, 03:59 AM
any updates on the car ??
what about the insurance !

Maximus M3
08-28-2003, 01:15 PM
no updates yet. I send the insurance all the info I had (before and after pictures, stereo pictures, reciets....) and they are sending an appraisar to the car to see how totalled it is. And they are doing research on what the value of my car is.
This probably takes up to 1 month. but if I am lucky, maybe just a couple weeks.
A plus side from my insurance is that I am driving a 2003 BMW righth know until this hole thing sorts out.

Rolled_Out
08-28-2003, 02:08 PM
maximus, u want a 2000 E46 323ci?
check for sale section...

BMWF1
08-28-2003, 04:02 PM
thats a pretty big downgrade, M3 to 323

Rolled_Out
08-28-2003, 04:07 PM
its not an m3

Soldo
08-28-2003, 04:20 PM
HUH?!?!
Insurance gave you a 2003 BMW to drive or what happened, fill me in here. Is it just a rental?!

Maximus M3
08-29-2003, 01:16 PM
yes it is just a rental. they wanted to give me malibu but I screamed at them and told them I am driving nothing but a BMW.

Van
08-29-2003, 03:56 PM
It's sooooooo sad!!!!!*sad* *sad*

Your baby was really beautiful...

Soldo
08-29-2003, 04:11 PM
yes it is just a rental. they wanted to give me malibu but I screamed at them and told them I am driving nothing but a BMW. NICE, listen, if you wanna get your what you paid for outta your car, keep up this attitude, you don't have to be a JERK, but DO NOT let the push you around, and just be presistant!
Again, best of luck man!

bmwm5lover
08-29-2003, 04:12 PM
ur looking at about 1 month in waitingl, and then a couple of weeks while u get ur $$$

spoony_prelude
08-29-2003, 04:22 PM
Hey man, sorry to hear about your car, I dont know what I would do if that happened to me.

But I guess the upside would be that the engine looks untouched.
*th-up*

But stealing a car*thmbsdwn*

Goodluck man!!!

M3ti Compact
08-29-2003, 04:51 PM
No seats? No belts?

Blood all over the airbags?

Those guys are for sure not having a good time right now...even if they have not been caught yet...

Good luck with your future car!

Maximus M3
08-30-2003, 03:43 AM
Thanx a lot Van. and let me just say I am a big fan of your car.
It looks amazing.

Maximus M3
08-30-2003, 03:45 AM
I do hope they catch these guys soon. The way things are going they are vary close.

Homy.D.Clown
08-31-2003, 11:19 AM
The basrtards..they even put your steering wheel
on the other side...will the madness never stop!!

Maximus M3
09-03-2003, 01:44 AM
fren If you read this please check your Pm.

Chris325i
09-03-2003, 02:26 AM
This just keep gettin worse and worse. Sorry again

sonny
09-03-2003, 02:34 AM
Sorry to hear about your car. Hope they find the guys and lock them up for good...

Maximus M3
09-03-2003, 03:44 AM
thanx guys.

Alwysfresh
09-04-2003, 02:11 AM
Hey dude, it's just good to hear that you're ok with no permanent injuries. I know what you're going through because I had a similar incident in April where a group of 6 punks jumped me outside a bar for no reason and beat me down with a baseball bat. I was lucky too because I walked away only with a bunch of bruises and a cut scalp. It's a ****ed up world...but at least we're here to talk about it.

Thanks for sharing your story with everyone...I know I've learned something from it and you've probably saved several people from a similar fate.

Good luck with your insurance company...I really hope you get fully compensated and they catch those animals. Please keep us updated, and don't be shy in asking your maxbimmer friends for any help we can provide.

Later,
Dave