PDA

View Full Version : Prelude....murdered him!

M50E30
08-23-2003, 02:55 PM
Well I was comming home from Shannonville Motorsportpark (helped out the Saab School with empowerd) and I was pretty tired from getting up at 4am, driving there and back, and to top it off I got a bad sunburn.

So i'm in St. Catharines (10 minutes from home) and this Fourth Gen Prelude wouldn't move out of the passing lane (lowered & wheels). So a spot in the middle lane opens up and I go to pass him and I here the MOFO down shift....of course I do the same! I pulled on the poor bastard so bad (and then I noticed the other mod...blue headlight bulbs LOL!).

So after that I didn't want to screw around since traffic was getting heavy and it was only two lanes now. Well Mr. Prelude thought it was still on (:rolleyes:). He passes a transport truck on an off ramp and cuts him off and gets back on the right lane. There was a car in each lane in front of us and the crazy fu@k passes on the right shoulder (you should have seen all the dust and crap he kicked up...surprized he didn't blow a tire)! I was just amazed to see this very stupid move in sutch heavy traffic! I just sat back laughing my a$$ off when I see him pull off the highway and give me a thumbs down! Oh well...as long as he feels good about himself.

mkgino
08-23-2003, 05:14 PM
First time I raced a lude was on the highway on the way home from niagara falls. From 100-200km/h I put about 5-7 cars on the poor fool. Nice kill

Mitch555
08-23-2003, 06:29 PM
Thumbs down? Whatta homo!

IVAN
08-23-2003, 07:54 PM
wow E30 killing 4 generatiom prelude,thats sweet!

Slowered318
08-23-2003, 08:05 PM
Where do these people learn to drive.. I swear the QEW near st. Cats is the worst drivers (next to NY cabbies)

I mean common.. isn't it obvious you car is fast, could he not hear it?

Badgirl325is
08-24-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by IVAN
wow E30 killing 4 generatiom prelude,thats sweet!

It's not like it was a Type SH. I bet it was 168hp base model.:P

M50E30
08-24-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Badgirl325is
It's not like it was a Type SH. I bet it was 168hp base model.:P

What is Type SH?

Type SHLOW
Type SH!T

Well I don't know which on it was but it wasn't stock (intake and exhaust...since I heard the obviously loud VTEC kicking in). Oh well. I had a good laugh anyway. :D

jeremy
08-24-2003, 05:01 AM
i had a similiar experience on markham road....
a black lude tried to race me threw traffic (stupid), i pulled up next to him and said if you wanna race wait for the next light....racing threw traffic is dumb....so we get to markahm and sheppard and wait for the green to drop....i SMOKED him !!!....we get to around milner and he pulls up and is like "uhh, what you got under the hood"....i was like a e36 m3....he goes "oh, thats why".....i didnt even wanna bother and just said whatever and drove off.......these guys watch toooooo much fast and furios....:D :D

Soldo
08-24-2003, 05:02 AM
remember also, 4th gen lude only had the SR-V with 190hp, CORRECT?!
its the 5th gen that made the TYPE SH (which is actually HEAVIER, and i believe all it is is either Special Handling and/or Traction Control!) so they're nothing special!
Waste of metal if you ask me!

jeremy
08-24-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i

Waste of metal if you ask me!

dont hate...but i love the look of preludes....i have since around gt1....

Soldo
08-24-2003, 05:21 AM
OH i LOVE the LUDES, beautiful cars, i like the 96's the BEST (not sure WHICH gen exactly). I just think its a SHAME that the PRELUDE only got a 2.3 at the BEST whereas the ACURA CL (luxury lude) had the option of a 2.3 or a 3.0 6cyl. Just imagine if the ludes had 6's in them!!!

Jon@Bimmersport
08-24-2003, 08:09 AM
u can mod honda 4's easier than honda 6's..when it comes to money, and weight.

SpoolinS6
08-25-2003, 08:49 AM
ludes are nice cars i love the all jdm¨ed there sweet!