PDA

View Full Version : Car Stolen. I Look Like Avatar

Maximus M3
08-22-2003, 08:50 PM
*shiner* THIS IS HOW I LOOK KNOW.

Let me start from the beginning.
As u all know I have my car for sale in the trader. It is thursday night around 7 Pm when I recieve a call from a guy that is interested in my car and wants to see it he askes me a ton of questiones about the car and askes me if I can meet him by his house in Bramton because he doesn't have a car and his parents want to see the car aswell. I told him that I was at work and asked him to call me back at 9:30Pm.
He calls me back and askes me again and I say ok and he gives me directions to his house. He also tells me that he is at work and will be home around 10Pm.
So I get to the house and see that there is no one home so I back up from the driveway to the street and turn my car off and wait for the guy.
He calls me again and says that he just got off work and that hell be there in 10 min.
I am waiting and all of a sudden I see 2 guys running from the bushes behind me, towards my car. ( distance from bushes to my car 2 to 3 meters.
THEY F@##$#ing sprayed my face with something 100 times more powerfull than pepper spray and PUNCHED me right in the eye.
All I see while this is happenning is two guys holding GUNS and wearing bandanas on their face to cover them.
They start yelling " GET OUT OF THE CAR" showing me the gun.
I get out of the car, they jump in and drive off.

I can barely see at the time and the spray is starting to burn my face I can only describe the pain like two IRONS pressed against your face which you can not take off for 1 1/2 hours.

So I get to the first house and knock on the door and ask the guy to call the police and give me some water.

I was on the floor for 1 1/2 hours spraying my face with water until the pain eased up a bit.

The police and ambulance were on the scene 5 min after they were called and I gave them all the info. But they couldn't do anything for my pain. they said u have to let it were off.

To make a long story short after a couple hours at the police station the cops drove me back home.

The only good thing is that I got a real good look at the driver and that there was a witness that saw the whole thing.

So know the waiting game starts.

moregothanshow
08-22-2003, 08:57 PM
sorrie to hear that bro...i wish u the best...

Maximus M3
08-22-2003, 08:58 PM
thanx man

Maximus M3
08-22-2003, 09:01 PM

SpoolinS6
08-22-2003, 09:16 PM
HOLY FUC!
that shit must hurt that pictures is making my eyes hurt holy shit
i hope your alright bud
and i hope the cars gone so u can get all the money bac u spent on it or atleast get a m3 in return or just get the car bac what ever all the best to you dude!

Rolled_Out
08-22-2003, 09:22 PM
holy ****in shit thats ****ed..
sorry to hear that man..
get the cops to call the cell company, and trace the # that called u, even if it was private #... you'll **** the guy up bad..

HARTGE_H50!!!
08-22-2003, 09:28 PM
OMG man that's horrible. Those F*ckers should burn in hell!!!! I hate that !
I hope you're ok by now and that you will find your car very soon, without any damage off course...

Maximus M3
08-22-2003, 09:28 PM
you know guys I would take 10 more of those punches in my eye but not the spray.
And they allready have the number and it was a payphone and some one elese saw them at teh pay phone erlier. so It is just a matter of time.

Maximus M3
08-22-2003, 09:31 PM
Thanx guys I hope they burn in hell too. I am just glad I am alive man It could have gone a lot worse than it did.

And guys if u r meeting someone you don't know PLEASE PLEASE meet them somewhere public or as the cops told me, meet them in front of a police station. If they don't whant to meet there don't show up. I would hate for this to happen to anyone else .

Gamite
08-22-2003, 09:31 PM
holy shit that's ****ed man..

bart320i
08-22-2003, 09:32 PM
sorry to hear that bro. I can't imagine that happening to me. wish the best of luck to you and hope those guys get ****ed up the ass in jail when their caught

djcontra
08-22-2003, 09:50 PM
Shit! Sorry to hear that!
Keep working with law enforcement and bring these guys down! When I was mugged many years ago as a kid, it took the police over a year to catch the guys and put them behind bars, but I tell you, it was well worth the wait because I felt sooo much better after.

95 325i
08-22-2003, 09:51 PM
That sucks, they should fry for that sh*t.

windsor318is
08-22-2003, 09:57 PM
that is F***ED!!! i cant believe this shit happens in T.O..... hope your alright, screw the car at least your alive.

HIM
08-22-2003, 10:10 PM
That is some crazy shit man, like you said, atleast it wasn't worse than what happened.... and good thing there are witnesses, makes things a lot easier for the police but hope all goes well for you

Mitch555
08-22-2003, 10:20 PM
F*ck man!!! Shit like this makes me sick!!!! People that have to go rob ppl for something they can't earn are PUSSIES!!! I hope they catch those two or even three faggots that were in on it. You did the right thing by just getting out of the car and giving it to them. Your lucky your alive!

betmen
08-22-2003, 10:23 PM
yo man, im sorry...i bet your SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED

yeah id tell the police to, but id find them first and BEAT THE LIViNG SHIT OUT OF THEM

man, im pissed just by reading this, i hope youy see them when there is like 30 of your buddies with you and two of thema nd just **** around with them and shit

scare them then beat them, and aftert all of that call the police

man id stick a branch in there nose till its starts poring blood, and then kick him in the face like 10 times
then take the spray and spray his eyes till they start to bleed
and then i would open his mouth and put a baseball in his mouth and make him bite on it, then kick the ball and break his teeth man

and then take a golf ball put it on his nuts and hit it with the club(but miss the ball,cuz i suck at golf...o shame)

man im pissed

hope you find him man, best of luck

Slowered318
08-22-2003, 10:27 PM
SHIT dude! can't trust no one these days!

Better not meet anyone after dark or anyone that sounds suspicious (like autotechnica). crazy world out there! its too bad they didn't just point the gun at you and tell you to get out.. that crap they did to you was just bullshit!

Maximus M3
08-22-2003, 10:37 PM
Thanx again guys. I am glad to be alive. We all love our cars but in the end your life is more important.

Maximus M3
08-22-2003, 10:39 PM
BY the way If guys here from these assholes trying to sell parts from my car, please call the police. THANX.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-22-2003, 10:45 PM
damn, sorry to hear that maximus...hope everything works out well, insurance pays and u get a real M3 eh *th-up*

LOL ryan wats with u and autotechnica?

Rolled_Out
08-22-2003, 10:47 PM
stop whoring the thread jon, this shit is serious.
use pm

InfinitiStyle
08-22-2003, 10:50 PM
HOLY F*CK!!!
Thats f*cked up man!
Post pics of your ride so we can be on the look out...

djcontra
08-22-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Maximus M3
BY the way If guys here from these assholes trying to sell parts from my car, please call the police. THANX.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you.

Unknown
08-22-2003, 11:43 PM
i cried fo about 10 mins after that one.... i can't imagine how it feels to lose a "child"

at least you are alright..

:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( *sad* *sad*

jeremy
08-22-2003, 11:55 PM
yo, that is some fu*ked up shit !!! i will definetly keep an ear to the ground for you (i;m sure everyone here will).....make a list of what the car had so we know what to look for....to bad you dont have a boomerang alarm....i hope you find them on your own and FU*K them up !!! then get the cops to arrest them....sorry to hear all this, but in the end your right.....your life is more important !! you wonder why so many people are packing sh*t now-a-days...this is just getting out a hand....

ZiMMie
08-22-2003, 11:57 PM
holley **** that must hurt ouch..
sorrry to hear that.
JUST PM me if u need any backup.

Soldo
08-23-2003, 12:00 AM
Ya man like jeremy said, let us know all the stuff you had on the car that way we can keep a better eye out on things, that really is a buncha BULLSHITT, i mean i'm sure your a big guy, but i was totally gay to beat you up like that man!
I hope everything goes okay man, and to look on the brightside of things man, don't worry, cause in the end justice will be served (not exactly by the law, but those cacksuckers will get whats coming to them) and everything will be alright (insurance money $)
BTW, i'm glad you didn't get brave, in situations like that, theres no need to play superman when you lifes on the line!!

mkgino
08-23-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
i mean i'm sure your a big guy, but i was totally gay to beat you up like that man!

LOL!

Maximus M3, when you go to sell your car you should meet during the day and and take another person with you. Hope everything works out.

Razkal
08-23-2003, 12:17 AM
OMG!! I feel bad for ya, but relieved that you are still here to tell about it. Get well soon and what goes around, comes around and hopefully someone makes these @ssholes their b*tch in prison when they get booked!

Get well!

Sanj

R_JAY
08-23-2003, 12:21 AM
That's some crazy s**t. It's sad that you can't trust people these days but in the end you're alive and that's all that counts. Another thing to think about is these guys probably browse this forum daily looking for people to jack

ZiMMie
08-23-2003, 12:24 AM
here is the mods on the car from a previous post.
KEEP UR EYES OPEN FOR THESE PARTS...

k here I go:
K&N cold air intake.
angel eyes.
clears all around.
peremiere pioneer cd player, pheonix gold amp and JL 12'' box.
super chipped engine( rev at 7800 rpm now)
exhaust with DTM style tips.
Momo shifter ( short shifter )
3.91 Limited slip differential.
Brembo cross-drilled roters with red calippers.
Vader seats.
M3 complete factory package.
touring wing.
sillicon based performance tires.

bmwm5lover
08-23-2003, 01:02 AM
Holy **** bro! thats ****ed up big time! glad nothing too seriousl happened to you, and hopefully, they catch those cocksuckers..

JimZYellow
08-23-2003, 01:11 AM
damn sorry to hear man
hope cops catch these suckers and return ur car untouched

Maximus M3
08-23-2003, 01:59 AM
Thanx a lot for carying guys. here are some pictures so be on the look for these parts.

Maximus M3
08-23-2003, 01:59 AM

Maximus M3
08-23-2003, 02:00 AM

Maximus M3
08-23-2003, 02:01 AM

Maximus M3
08-23-2003, 02:02 AM

Mr seville
08-23-2003, 02:28 AM
it wasn't me i swear!!! j/k anywho i hope everything works out for you in the end and find the bastards that did this. it was prolly 328dtm and his gang (autotecnica and kenny the great):D watch half baked and take some pain killers you'll be fine lol. the car i will search for*th-up*

BMW_7
08-23-2003, 03:24 AM
Damn it, it's not a joke... I would be offended if someone said "take some painkillers" and "You'll be fine". A friend of mine got mugged and punched like that - his eye was dark red - like yours. His eyeball burst blood, it did not heal after until a couple of months passed...

Sorry about that pepper spray too- ouch that must have burnt your face so bad - by the way you describe it, it looks like you couldn't open your eyes it hurt so much....

But if I were you I'd probably panicked and stayed in my car - that would be my first instinct. I wouldn't be able to think after the pain. But maybe I'd run like you in fear of dying - or just collapse on the floor...

Glad you lived through this, and I am happy that you made the right decision. I am also truly sorry about your car. I dont even think I can comprehend your loss. Something that one would cherish and spend countless savings on is priceless...And to make such a decision in an instant....

Good night.

Soldo
08-23-2003, 04:11 AM
Also Maximus, seeing as how i live in brampton, i would be very interested in the area this took place (you might be able to help others aswell!). Also, what happened after, i mean did the guy give you a fake address?? Was the theft related to the guy who was interested in the car?!

HIM
08-23-2003, 04:29 AM
I agree with BMW_7, you made the right decision and I personally think you pulled through it pretty well and stood the pain cause you were even able to get to a house while your face was in major pain, again like BMW_7, I probably would of panicked as well

Mikester
08-23-2003, 05:49 AM
damn, thats painful!!!!! i felt really bad after reading your posts. if you find out who they are or where they live i'd be glad to help you out and **** them up big time (seriously, just tell us/me if u know)

///Milk
08-23-2003, 07:00 AM
Sorry to hear that man. :(
Beautiful ride...im sure you're get her back without any damage hopefully
Best of Luck
And if u guys get peppersprayed.....wash it out with baby shampoo, heard it gets out faster

T-spec
08-23-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Maximus M3

FCUK THAT! If I hear of these bastards I'm coming to pick you up, Then were gonna go to buy the parts off these guys, with KATANA in hand Im a slice those mutha fcukers up something fierce. You have no idea how much shit like this pisses me off, this is the exact reason I always carry a shive in my center console. I worked my ass off for everything I got and if you try to take shit from me I'll shank anyone without hesitation. FCUK<FCUK< ****. Alright, lets get a meet together soon and help this man find his ride, as well as bring a vengence upon these thieves of the likes they have never seen before!!*uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi*

golden
08-23-2003, 01:14 PM
thats crazy man.. hope you feel better

bimmersport
08-23-2003, 01:28 PM
Holy Shit Alen!!! I can't believe it! I hope those bastards burn in Hell! You hear stuff like that everyday but never think that it would happen to someone you know...

I'm so sorry man and hope you feel better really soon!

Charlie

I'll keep my eye out for anything suspicious. I know how it feels to spend a lot of money on your car and to have it gone in a split second!

Dave 325i
08-23-2003, 01:42 PM
Euh. That really sucks. Maybe with all the info you have will get lucky.

Having your car stolen is one thing - getting p-sprayed and beaten is another.

Get well soon man, and get that car back!

HooliGaN*
08-23-2003, 02:17 PM
dude thats so ****ed sounds like a story out of a movies or something well now we know at ur expence never to meet people at their house when your selling a car.

i feel sorry for you man i hope everything works out

Julian

IVAN
08-23-2003, 02:56 PM
sorry dude
maximus , I though You were kinda joking but whan i saw the pics damn ... I can not stand people like this!

Before you get them buy 10 liters of gas and wet them with it and put them on fire! Paying big money to have nice ride as you had and some bastard comes to take grrrrrrrrr shit...

If this happend to me .I would cut them in parts and let all F_ucken Toronto Metro police guys come and arrest me ....

wish ya all the best

IVAN
08-23-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by T-spec
FCUK THAT! If I hear of these bastards I'm coming to pick you up, Then were gonna go to buy the parts off these guys, with KATANA in hand uzi*

hahahaha no offence dude but YOu are even crazier then me ...*th-up* *th-up*

Maximus M3
08-23-2003, 03:30 PM
The area was close to the jack asstor's on queen st in brampton.
the guy gave me directions to a house at the end of a street.

So you guys be carefull for stuff like that.

Maximus M3
08-23-2003, 03:35 PM
Thank you guys again for all the support. This is what the BMW brotherhood should be about.

Charlie, hey bro thanx man. this is some fu@#ed up shit man.
I hope you hear from these guys trying to sell something.
see you bro.(whit one eye for the moment :) )

koncise
08-23-2003, 06:49 PM
Shit man, thats really horrible.

Can you give us a describtion of the driver? I know it's a long shot anyone comes across him, but it cant hurt.

Soldo
08-23-2003, 07:04 PM
Hey maximus, send me a PM of the most detailed location where the house was and what the guy looked like, pretty much ALL of my buddies live IN that area, i can try to see if i can get any info for you!

betmen
08-23-2003, 09:24 PM
yo T-spec , im with wut your saying

you find him get a whole bunch of us adn shit, my dad caries a fiching knife in the car, that shit is SHARP, got me out of a few troubled spots(4 on 1) and shit like that

but if you want, some ass kicking should be in progres before the police arrive

Unknown
08-23-2003, 09:28 PM
eeeee what if some of us are cops.... pretty dangerous to be talking shit like that if you ask me...

NickP
08-24-2003, 05:28 AM
This is the most disturbing thread I've read on max... thankfully it did not turn out worse than what it did. I hope these guys get what they have coming to them.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-24-2003, 07:15 AM
maximus...im jus wondering, wat did the cops say? do u know if this is the first time this happenned to them or?

T-spec
08-24-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Unknown
eeeee what if some of us are cops.... pretty dangerous to be talking shit like that if you ask me...

talkin' shit like what? Where was 5-0 when the mans car got jacked, why shouldn't I have the means to protect myself and my property if the cops can't be there. Am I just supposed to hand my pride and joy over to some would be thief? FCUK THAT!I'm gonna protect my family and property by ANY means nesessary.

Maximus M3
08-24-2003, 09:05 AM
the cops said that this has happpened a few times in Brampton already. But it was the first time that they tried the Auto Trader shit. They also said that chances are high that these Fu@#$ers would be cout.

KennyTheGreat
08-24-2003, 09:34 AM
that sucks bro...

hope the car gets found...

Ken

Maximus M3
08-25-2003, 03:47 AM
car was found. see new thread.

jeremy
08-25-2003, 03:52 AM
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20430

Chris325i