PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE OF USER nazfx SCAM ARTIST. HE'S RIPPING OFF MEMBERS

Juanes
08-15-2003, 03:48 AM
BEWARE OF USER nazfx he is a SCAM ARTIST. HE'S RIPPING OFF MEMBERS of this and other boards.
If you look down a couple posts you will see he is trying to sell an M3 spoiler and bumper. He is stating they are OEM when they are fibergalss replicas. This rat even used a picture from a reputable ebay seller to pass it off as his bumper. Obviously the bumper on ebay is genuine BMW, but what this piece of shyt is trying to sell here on the board is NOT. He has tried this at several other boards so I am taking the time to protect the integrity of this board and advice people to stay away from this lame baztard. Again his user name is nazfx

Soldo
08-15-2003, 05:16 PM
Thank you VERY MUCH Juanes, i appreciate the help, i have been trying to warn people as well because i was the one who sold him the REPLICA M3 bumper and REPLICA oem spoiler (both fiberglass) and he is lying about the price he bought it from and trying to make ME look like the scammer, so a MUCH appreciated thanks!

BTW, i told him in EXACT detail the condition of both products, so he KNEW one was just fiberglass, and the other was in a first stage PRIME!

325iSBimmer
08-16-2003, 01:35 PM
thanks for posting this guys...

i was "this close" to buying that bumper cause i thought it was the one in the picture.....

Kal
08-16-2003, 04:19 PM
ban him