PDA

View Full Version : T-spec i need your help, badly, and will pay!

notjoe
08-13-2003, 03:13 PM
Heya bud!

Well, since we all know how great you are with milling shit i could use your help with something.

I lost the key to my locknuts on my car and do not have the packaging to get the serial number off of to have it replaced.

I am left to either cut off the bolts or have someone mill a new key for me, so i thought i would try to get the later of the two done since i do not want to ruin my rims by cutting that shit out.

Any sort of help you could provide me would be more than welcomed!

Lennon
08-14-2003, 03:23 AM
Hey, there is this REALLY COOL button, its labled, "pm" try it next time, and watch the results!*th-up*

Jon@Bimmersport
08-14-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Lennon
Hey, there is this REALLY COOL button, its labled, "pm" try it next time, and watch the results!*th-up*

LOL thats a good one

notjoe..ill ask randy for u as well

T-spec
08-14-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by notjoe
Heya bud!

Well, since we all know how great you are with milling shit i could use your help with something.

I lost the key to my locknuts on my car and do not have the packaging to get the serial number off of to have it replaced.

I am left to either cut off the bolts or have someone mill a new key for me, so i thought i would try to get the later of the two done since i do not want to ruin my rims by cutting that shit out.

Any sort of help you could provide me would be more than welcomed! Check your pm!

M3ti Compact
08-14-2003, 05:26 AM
I heard how the rim thieves get around locknuts is to get a socket the same size as the diameter of the nut, pound it in with a hammer, and unscrew...

I also heard large vice grips can do the trick as well as long as you didn't tighten the nuts with an impact wrench...

Just a suggestion...

notjoe
08-14-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Lennon

You see, if i had PM'd instead of actually posting i wouldnt have had all the great advice which i'm getting now, so :P *th-up*

e46_lover: that will rock!

M3ti Compact: I'll give that a try today sometime!

Thanks guys, you rock!