PDA

View Full Version : e36 M3 Front Bumper + spoiler

nazfx
08-13-2003, 02:34 PM
for a 92-98 bmw 3 series...

M3 front bumper primed and ready for paint = $200.00

spoiler rear = $80.00

I bought them off this site for the same price.... but ended up getting the new e36 style front bumper for free off my friend who just sold his car :)

call me if required at 905 962 0242

nazfx
08-13-2003, 02:37 PM
here's a pic of the bumper in the box

Jattdee328
08-13-2003, 03:40 PM
ILL TAKE THE SPOILER

Autotechnica
08-13-2003, 04:10 PM
The bumper looks original.. great price! *th-up*

Do you have any pics of the wing? Is it still available. 2dr/4dr?

Thanks,

Bryan

nazfx
08-13-2003, 04:15 PM
i can't believe 15 people called me in 1 hour for the bumper and spoiler.. well I guess i'm still learning my accessory terminology....

the bumper is m3 and spoiler is m3 OEM..... so call me 905 962 0242 if you need it..... please call cause i can't keep checkin my mail.... thanx to all interested

Autotechnica
08-13-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by nazfx
i can't believe 15 people called me in 1 hour for the bumper and spoiler.. well I guess i'm still learning my accessory terminology....

the bumper is m3 and spoiler is m3 OEM..... so call me 905 962 0242 if you need it..... please call cause i can't keep checkin my mail.... thanx to all interested

rear spoiler - 2DR or 4DR?

Soldo
08-13-2003, 05:57 PM
WAIT A MINUTE!!
If its the ones that he bought off ME, then its NOT OEM, they're both FIBERGLASS, the front bumper is from EUROSTYLE and the spoiler is a replica, and this guy is lying, I SOLD it to him for 240 for the bumper AND the spoiler, the guy screwed me but i needed the cash so i took it!
and if you guys want an exact break down, the spoiler IS in fact 80, and the front bumper was 160, so i would suggest that no one pays more!
This guy is just tryin to scam max members!
THANKS FOR TRYIN TO SCREW ME MAN!

Autotechnica
08-13-2003, 06:05 PM
Haha,

Good Job Kevin! *th-up*

Why are you trying to jerk people around? Once they see the bumper they are going to realize that it's not OEM. And Kevin says the rear wing isn't M3 either, it's just stock OEM.

This guy sounds like a pure scammer!

Bry

Jon@Bimmersport
08-13-2003, 06:09 PM
HAHHAAHAHHA BUSTED!!!

even i know not to scam people on the same board u bought the shit off of..

amatuer..lol

Razkal
08-13-2003, 06:10 PM
here is the link to the place on ebay where the pic is probably from....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33638&item=2427764596

Soldo
08-13-2003, 06:11 PM
HA, see, thats what you get for lyin!
But then again i COULD be wrong, he MAY be talkin about ANOTHER M3 bumper he bought of someone ELSE on this board!
(NOT BLOODY LIKELY!!)

nazfx
08-13-2003, 09:10 PM
first of all the guy who bought the bumper this morning i explained to em that this bumper is not oem... and the spoiler is not the correct m3........more like the guy that sold it to me tried screwin me over cause when he sold me the bumper he tried tellin me that its been properly primed...and the whole nine yards..... and another thing......if its about screwin people around all you need to do is check the bumper.... and you know for yourself....

i'm glad every other bmw enthuasiast out there is perfect.... and i'm also glad that the dude thats tellin me i screwed him ...didn't even prepare it properly and drove it down from mississauga... ....so we just had to take it over to the good old body man :)....

nazfx
08-13-2003, 09:14 PM
ok kevin ...now whos really lying... if you think i'm tryin to screw you buy selling the stuff you sold to me then u got personal issues.... but telling me one thing and bringing another is called a lie.......

and no the purchase was not for 240...you sold me ur stuff for 200.00 bumper and 80 spoiler.... .... i dont' get what or where your getting your 240 from...but ah well.... .you can ask the dude that bought the spoiler off me if i tried screwin him.. :)... thats reference in itself ;)

nazfx
08-13-2003, 09:17 PM
INcase you didnt ' know that kevin works at a performance shop in good ol town BRAMPTON and then tells me i'll come in my car 95 bmw ..but brings a company 2002 bmw ..... hmmmm ...yet still sells the bumpers as a private individual hmmmmmmm now WHOS LYING :)

Soldo
08-14-2003, 01:04 AM
hahahaahahahahahahaa!!!!
TOO FUNNY!!!
As most of the gys already know, my mom owns a 2000 323i, and thats what i showed up in, company car, i wish, ANYHOW, take whosever word you want, but people already know me on this board and the only shit i talk is the one i back up, and you only gave me 240 there, so you can drop the lies any time, and THATS what i meant by screwing over, i said the bumper had the FIRST stage prime on it!!
ANYWAYS!!
i feel REALLY sorry for the guy that bought it off you, i just hope you can sleep better at night knowing that you ripped him off good!

Jon@Bimmersport
08-14-2003, 01:22 AM
INcase you didnt ' know that kevin works at a performance shop in good ol town BRAMPTON and then tells me i'll come in my car 95 bmw ..but brings a company 2002 bmw ..... hmmmm ...yet still sells the bumpers as a private individual hmmmmmmm now WHOS LYING :)

keven...working at a performance shop?? LOL nice try. his mom's 323i..not company car..some people have seen it..his dad brought it to autox and he brought his 325.

Autotechnica
08-14-2003, 02:01 AM
nazfx,

Not trying to start shit here, but it's looking pretty grim on your side. You even stated that it was an OEM M3 bumper (which it was not), and an OEM M3 spoiler (which also was not, not even a replica!).

So hell yeah, I'll take Kevin's side. Plus I've met him many times in person and he's a friendly stand up guy. *th-up*

I just don't get who your trying to fool.

Bry

zeljo
08-14-2003, 04:11 AM
do you still have spoiler?

nazfx
08-14-2003, 02:49 PM
thats a good one..... well for everyone thats wondering out there... when i did sell the bumper i made sure the guy took it to a body shop so he didn't think i ripped em off... like some dudes that pretend that they primed it ..meanwhile they try covering up they're own mess with paint.....

anyhow... like i said...there's always a way to catch a person ..... so you go to the expert... so i took it to a body shop...just like the customer did .... but we all know who's screwin who on the board.....so everyone like myself has to check the parts before buying them....i'm new on these boards....but have been told alot about the scammers...... :)..... so when in doubt just ask .... but no worries kid.. i'm not pissed at ya....but just a little dissapointed that you had to bad mouth me with incorrect information.....thats pretty lame an immature..... oh well..good luck with priming other things up if they have defects ;)....

and now you tell me its your mom's car LOL...thats the best....its interesting how the stories change...first its original bumper...then its primed..then its company car..now its mom's LOL.....

nazfx
08-14-2003, 02:54 PM
i made a mistake by saying its oem..but lieing would have been offering to ship it to someone and have them pay for the wrong item.... i never offered to ship.. so that means i let the person look at it first...that also means that i made a mistake.... and that in return also means that the seller tells me its an OEM M3 spoiler... and its funny he mentioned that the spoiler was for sale after we got back to my house and not at the body shop :)..... if he mentioned it at the body shop my painter would've known right away if it was m3 oem or not.... but i didn't and i took his word for it.... but hey its a learning experience right....

and not getting in between you guys either but how do i know your not in on the same deal... just curious..thats all :)..but anyways... this is the last message i'm going to send regarding this issue.... i've got better things to do..but i just want to make sure that if i'm making future purchases privately and selling privately.....people know this issue was taken care of.......

just too many people out there getting ripped off so why not have the parts checked...and if somoene offers to take them somewhere and check them before you buy...thats not LIEING...thats called doing good business..... :)...

daytona
08-15-2003, 04:49 AM
did you submit a photo of a real OEM M3 parts as your own which it is clearly another Ebay seller items?..the "profit" that was made couldnt be that much but you're bascially red flagged for any future sales..Oh well*uzi*

nazfx
08-15-2003, 12:36 PM
So you think when i spend $280.00 and then the previous seller claims $240.00 I"m going to go through this for a small $40 bucks... no thanks ;)... not when i'm making $28.00 an hour as an engineer :)....but nice try....

and what's this red flag B.S. .... who decides this and on what basis.... .... when i have a happy buyer who also knows that when there's cocky little kids on here with their cars ... i got nothing to worry about.....we all know who to watch out for....and submitting a pic from an ebay site does not mean that you are lieing......so when i advertised my pager alarm and i took it off a site with a picture IS ThAT ALSO LIEING?.... umm probably not.. i think its called providing a picture and a description of the item... ..... but once again... if you think someone is playing you ... all you do is check the item... its called common sense :)....

but anyways...both items sold the same day and i even had both people look it over and say know if they wanted to... i didn't try convincing them that it was M3....

and its interesting who on the site is here to buy and share ideas...and who has nothing better to do then just cut people up with no info......so its all good...

Soldo
08-15-2003, 05:11 PM
GOOD ONE!!
I just love how your determined to stick to your lies, thats good but you shouldn't worry about engineering, try focusing more on being a LAWYER since you'd probably be AMAZING AT THAT!!
ANYYYYYYYYWAYS, like i said before, i don't have to go into huge depth stories here, everyone knows, i'm not gonna talk shit about a "COMPANY" car, and lie about the price i sold my bumpers at, so whatever gets you off i guess!

SickFinga
08-15-2003, 09:09 PM
nazfx, just admit that you tried a little scam here.
if you tried and got caught, just have balls to admit it.

Kevin is a known member here, and he was selling his front bumper as a replica made by Eurostyle.

you posted that everything is OEM. Mistake? I don't think so. Scam? Prolly. I don't know how you got to become an engeneer when you do not have a common sense to at least not to sell same things of the board you got it.
You remind me of the guy on RX7 forum that stole member's ride and then started to part it out on the same board. Ain't smart, don't you think so?

P.S. Selling goods with a false description is not tolerated on MaxBimmer and can lead to the permanent banning as it is considered as SCAM. If you now sure about authenticity of the good please ask on the board before posting in For Sale sections.

sonic07
08-16-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga
nazfx, just admit that you tried a little scam here.
if you tried and got caught, just have balls to admit it.

Kevin is a known member here, and he was selling his front bumper as a replica made by Eurostyle.

you posted that everything is OEM. Mistake? I don't think so. Scam? Prolly. I don't know how you got to become an engeneer when you do not have a common sense to at least not to sell same things of the board you got it.
You remind me of the guy on RX7 forum that stole member's ride and then started to part it out on the same board. Ain't smart, don't you think so?

P.S. Selling goods with a false description is not tolerated on MaxBimmer and can lead to the permanent banning as it is considered as SCAM. If you now sure about authenticity of the good please ask on the board before posting in For Sale sections.

wow this is scary to know there is scammer on the board cuz i always check for sale thread to buy stuffs and i've been buying all kind of stuffs so far not too bad ....
good thing we have guys watching over this thing so we don't get scam .....

Soldo
08-16-2003, 07:46 AM
Its funny how he gets caught red handed and tries to post pure SHIYAT, and once the rest of the gang jumps into place the lil girl flees!
hmmmmmmmm, i wonder who the REAL scammer is NOW!

Autotechnica
08-16-2003, 07:15 PM

and what's this red flag B.S. .... who decides this and on what basis.... .... when i have a happy buyer who also knows that when there's cocky little kids on here with their cars ... i got nothing to worry about.....we all know who to watch out for....and submitting a pic from an ebay site does not mean that you are lieing......so when i advertised my pager alarm and i took it off a site with a picture IS ThAT ALSO LIEING?.... umm probably not.. i think its called providing a picture and a description of the item... ..... but once again... if you think someone is playing you ... all you do is check the item... its called common sense :)....

That's even worse than popping an M3 badge on a 318 and selling it as an M3.

Bry

daytona
08-17-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Autotechnica
That's even worse than popping an M3 badge on a 318 and selling it as an M3.

Bry

HAHAHA...If your dumb enough to buy a "M3" 318 then you deserve to lose your money....I never like individuals who rebadge items to make it look like the authentic,it goes for people who buys fake Prada,Rolexes,Patek,etc,etc...who the heck are you trying to impress ....

audiophile
08-21-2003, 04:44 PM
FWIW, Kevin, I think you really have no place to come in here and go on about how he bought it from you for $240, and is trying to sell it for $280. Good call on pointing out that they were in fact not OEM, but still; it's his right to sell his parts for whatever he wants. Just because you sold it to him for a price, does not mean that he can't sell it for double it if he can. However, just to clarify, that does NOT excuse trying to sell parts as something they are not.

Oh well, this thread is pretty messy.

Good luck to all the parties involved.

FaStLyFe
08-21-2003, 04:59 PM
Is the spolier available?

Soldo
08-21-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by audiophile
FWIW, Kevin, I think you have no place to come in here and babble on about how he bought it from you for $240, and is trying to sell it for $280. Good call on pointing out that they were in fact not OEM, but still; it's his right to sell his parts for whatever he wants. Just because you sold it to him for a price, does not mean that he can't sell it for double it if he can.

Oh well, this thread is pretty messy.

Good luck to all the parties involved. Oh i completely agree, if he can sell it for a grand, why not, the point is, he has lied in the thread since the first post, saying he bought it off me for 280 which is a lie, and i'm just lookin out for other members on the board, if he said he bought it for 240 and wants to sell it for 280 thats fine, but the fact of the matter is he lied about EVERYTHING and that cannot be tolerated!

audiophile
08-21-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
Oh i completely agree, if he can sell it for a grand, why not, the point is, he has lied in the thread since the first post, saying he bought it off me for 280 which is a lie, and i'm just lookin out for other members on the board, if he said he bought it for 240 and wants to sell it for 280 thats fine, but the fact of the matter is he lied about EVERYTHING and that cannot be tolerated! yeah i agree..

if u look back, i edited my post a bit; i didnt mean to come off quite so harsh.

you're a good guy *th-up*

and scammers can go to hell.

Soldo
08-21-2003, 05:54 PM
yeah i agree..

if u look back, i edited my post a bit; i didnt mean to come off quite so harsh.

HAHAHA, no worries, didn't think you were harsh at all!
And my whole purpose of my posts was pretty much what you summed up in one sentance, "SCAMMERS CAN GO TO HELL" well said!
Cheers!
*wave*

sonic07
08-21-2003, 05:56 PM

amen .....

Soldo
08-21-2003, 06:05 PM
hehehehe, ya sonic, your lucky you've never been had by one yet, and hopefully you never will, but speaking of private sales, how are the ELLIPSOIDS comin along, i would assume you already have them installed?!
E-Mail me some pics if you can!
Thanks

sonic07
08-21-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
hehehehe, ya sonic, your lucky you've never been had by one yet, and hopefully you never will, but speaking of private sales, how are the ELLIPSOIDS comin along, i would assume you already have them installed?!
E-Mail me some pics if you can!
Thanks

you're right knock on wood .... so far what i've been buying is exactly was describes over the phone ... no surprises. i had to do minor fix on all of them but nothing major and so far working so good. i've dealt with msanity,mpresion,marius,autotechnica,bmw4life,b1ew ch79,
3x beemer,bliss(stickers), and others ....
the in.pro is not bad so far satisfy cuz it's like 10x better than my old stock one was getting foggy .... now i can see the road in the night .... lol .....
i know you spoke the truth cuz i still have your pm about the stuffs .....*th-up*