PDA

View Full Version : Emissions Testing

-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
08-12-2003, 09:45 PM
Does anybody know of a shop preferably in Mississauga, that can emission test lowered cars? I went to a couple shops today, and they were unable to test my car because of this.

I have to get this done really soon, so if anybody knows of a shop that can test lowered cars plz post...

notjoe
08-13-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by -=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
Does anybody know of a shop preferably in Mississauga, that can emission test lowered cars? I went to a couple shops today, and they were unable to test my car because of this.

I have to get this done really soon, so if anybody knows of a shop that can test lowered cars plz post...

Any play with an in-ground etest machine can do it. Dont laugh at me but the CT at St. Clair and something (close to old weston rd.) is where i got mine done and it is an in-ground one.

-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
08-13-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by notjoe
Any play with an in-ground etest machine can do it. Dont laugh at me but the CT at St. Clair and something (close to old weston rd.) is where i got mine done and it is an in-ground one.

ya i know any place with in ground etest machine can do it. the problem is though finding a place that has one of these ones. i've had no luck so far.

mpower1226
08-13-2003, 08:21 AM
there is one shop that did mine in thornhills.
its on bayview/green.

Its the small plaza, the whole plaza is full of bodyshop/mechanic shop. and one of them specialize in emision tests.

WASABI
08-13-2003, 12:31 PM
North-west corner of Eglington and McLaughlin (2 lights east of Mavis, Mississauga), behind the gas station, they have both in-ground and above. I had my car tested there. It actually made it up the above ground dyno without scraping my front bumper.

qwk325
08-19-2003, 10:10 PM
If you are still looking I can do it where i work.