PDA

View Full Version : Massss Soup Up Idea.... Help me out

Shamis
08-12-2003, 06:58 PM
Hey I was thinking, with a little influence from adriano's video to make a system in my trunk that does a smoke show, its just 2 red lights on either side of a smoke machiene (i have one) and then on top of my sub and it will will shoot out smoke out the back of my car.

The trunk will have to open and close by itslef so ive seen this system done on civics before
its should be hard.

Any ideas??

bmwm5lover
08-12-2003, 06:59 PM
thats should be toite!

Slowered318
08-12-2003, 07:04 PM
Hold on.. let me take 3 hits of acid and come up with a plan

bmwm5lover
08-12-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Slowered318
Hold on.. let me take 3 hits of acid and come up with a plan
yup, shamis, after a lone of coke, ill be FULL of ideas

Skimeister
08-12-2003, 07:09 PM
Sorry, but that's got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever seen done to a car !!!! Why the hell would you want that ?! Please, don't turn your BMW into a freak-show clown car. geeezzzz , what a waste of time and money... sorry don't mean to be rude.. i just don't get it....

bmwm5lover
08-12-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Skimeister
Sorry, but that's got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever seen done to a car !!!! Why the hell would you want that ?! Please, don't turn your BMW into a freak-show clown car. geeezzzz , what a waste of time and money... sorry don't mean to be rude.. i just don't get it....
ud be surprised how many 10 year old gurls dig that stuff. Shamis will be a class A Pimp amongst them......
JK

Shamis
08-12-2003, 07:14 PM
dude ur telling me driving down richmond st with that system pumping and shooting out smoke out da back

Ud be suprised how much attraction you can attract to ones self :P

But i guess u wouldn't know what to though if a girl came up to you to talk to you so i guess you wouldnt understand why someone would do this

Rolled_Out
08-12-2003, 07:16 PM
try driving down richmond in this... :)
its fun!!

Shamis
08-12-2003, 07:17 PM
o dude that feelin is just so good

Rolled out knows what da deal is ;)

notjoe
08-12-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Skimeister

Very well put!! However, it is HIS car and he is able to do with it as he pleases.. this is one thing i could honestly say i've never seen/heard of our would i ever do to my own ride ;)

Slowered318
08-12-2003, 08:27 PM
I got it!

put the fogger machine inside the car... and whenver you pull up at the lights beside someone.. roll down your window half way and ask if he has any rollies. LOL

hey did anyone see the porsche golf ball collector on monster garage yesterday? hahha pure genious!

BMW_7
08-12-2003, 08:50 PM
BWHAHAHAHAH!!!! This forum never ceases to make my day!

(read sig)

notjoe
08-12-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by BMW_7
BWHAHAHAHAH!!!! This forum never ceases to make my day!

(read sig)

Classic!

Shamis:

It is a shame (shamis) when you need a smoke machine to get yourself some booty.. You already drive a BMW so 1/2 the job is done. The other 1/2 you need to worry about is HOW you talk to them. Hell, a broke guy could get himself a nice peice of ass if he knew how to talk.

SickFinga
08-12-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Shamis

Ud be suprised how much attraction you can attract to ones self :P

so yo one of those guys that lacks other people's attantion and want to have something outrageous done to you(to you car in this car) to get some attantion?
I think in 80ties people called them PUNKS. They had those mohawk hair cuts for some attantion.

THis pic would describe you good :D :D
http://www.grapeshot.net/images/attention_whore3.jpg

Shamis
08-12-2003, 09:37 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH

notjoe
08-12-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga
so yo one of those guys that lacks other people's attantion and want to have something outrageous done to you(to you car in this car) to get some attantion?
I think in 80ties people called them PUNKS. They had those mohawk hair cuts for some attantion.

THis pic would describe you good :D :D
http://www.grapeshot.net/images/attention_whore3.jpg

i get a 404 on that :(

notjoe
08-12-2003, 10:02 PM
if i saw your car smoking like that i would call the fire dept and report a fire on the road :)

I like the idea about pulling up and rolling the windows down, have the smoke pouring out, and asking if they got rollies :)

SickFinga
08-12-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by notjoe
i get a 404 on that :(

http://www.bestofhumor.com/funnies2/attentionwhore.jpg

Miguel
08-12-2003, 10:24 PM
LOL @ Ryan.... Dude, you rock.

Here's what you do Shamis... you want girls to check out yo ride?!?

attach a 12" dildo to your hood.

djcontra
08-12-2003, 10:31 PM
I guess it's alright to reach for the stars once in a while, but this idea is pretty far fetched, not to mention lame.
I guess I'd have to see it in person when it's done, because that graphic representation just confuses the hell out of me :D
How do you plan to pay for all of this, AND fix your car? You're talking at least a few grand, plus a paintjob just for the mod alone.

Shamis
08-12-2003, 11:12 PM
"REACH FOR THE STARS"

LOL

just a little high lately and this came to mind

JimZYellow
08-12-2003, 11:34 PM
Shamis, ur insane, i like the trunk idea, seen it done b4 and think it would look very nice done to a bimmer

but the lights and fog...this aint no rock n roll concert

smoke inside car idea seems very good, and for sure is an attention grabber ;)

Rolled_Out
08-13-2003, 01:53 AM
moerom---u know my smoke machine i left @ your house like 2 years ago??? i want it back!!!!!!!!!!
i got an idea! :)

Mysterio
08-15-2003, 11:20 PM
alright, this is actually a lot easier than most would think

Your need 2 farily basic components.
1. Electric motor (or you could use a pully system if you wanted)
2. An assembly to attatach to the motor to raise and lower.

Basic idea is when the motor is supplied power it rotates (with a spoket at the end) and in turn the lift assembly will lift. (tryin to get diagram)

Then vice versa when you close it (you'd probably be able to keep the motor going the same way with some math calculations.

I think I'd be able to do this with around 300 bones and 3 days.

BackSideWedgie
08-16-2003, 12:18 AM
Meh, I'm have to agree with a few people here and say it's a waste of money. You could always just keep your sister or something in the truck and make her smoke alot and when you want the smoke to poor out just yell at her and pop the trunk. :D :D :D :D :D

oh btw I'm new here.

HIM
08-16-2003, 03:46 AM
Hahah Shamis, you crack me up

Trogdor
08-21-2003, 08:46 PM
Ooooh, f-ing your car up seems to attract the ladies attention!
I could help you doing that crazy fogshow but only people with front wheel drive cars **** their cars up that badly :rolleyes: so what you can do is turn everything in your car backwards and put it in reverse! Tada! a front wheel drive car ready to f up beyond recognition!

And in reverse, it'd be just as fast as a civic too!

Don't laugh, i saw Red Green do it.*wiggle*

Furious
08-21-2003, 09:09 PM
hahahaha, i have to give you an "A" for the creativity, but im giving you an "F" for the idea

believe me id' give you a "Z" if there were such a grade

Shamis
08-21-2003, 11:17 PM
hahah

sonic07
08-22-2003, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Miguel

LOL ... girls would say WAT A FAKIN' CAR .....

Mitch555
08-22-2003, 03:45 AM
How many spliffs did you smoke to get an idea like that? lol

Slowered318
08-22-2003, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Miguel

hhaha

Drive down Church St. and ram some hookers with it!

imagine the looks on their faces.. priceless