PDA

View Full Version : Now who has the lowest ride? Eh LOW_BMW???

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 04:09 AM
My truck some pics from Auto show in Vegas! Can always be seen cruising the streets of Dallas TX Usualy throwing sparks behind as it goes! And pullin' hoes!

DAMN I FORGOT I NEED SOMEONE TO HOST THE PICS MY SITE DOES NOT ALLOW REMOTE LINKING!!

low_bmw
08-12-2003, 05:11 AM
Where are these pics. And where are you going with that AUTOMATIC bmw. Stock, soon to be........, soon to be........., soon to be LOWERED right. later.

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 05:41 AM
LOL If you want my pics tell me i will send them to you! And the Beemer is stock right now because i have spent time and money working on the truck and Jeep! And the E30 I have will also be lower than yours the end of this week i put my suspension on this week because i just got a break from work! Just finished dropping an 96 impala SS

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 06:12 AM
By the way here are the pics incase your interested in total humiliation LOW_BMW!!
http://turbonium.4t.com/images/low01.jpg

http://turbonium.4t.com/images/low02.jpg

http://turbonium.4t.com/images/low03.jpg

http://turbonium.4t.com/images/low04.jpg

http://turbonium.4t.com/images/low05.jpg

http://turbonium.4t.com/images/low06.jpeg

http://turbonium.4t.com/images/low07.jpg

http://turbonium.4t.com/images/low09.jpeg

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 06:14 AM
DAMN IT anyone know a place that will host and provide remote linking?

SpoolinS6
08-12-2003, 06:15 AM
damn that things is crazy tuff im loving it!

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 06:18 AM
Thanx~! I love it too alot of my money sweat and a whole shit load of blood went into that thing I almost lost 3 fingers building it! And did loose 2 girl friends while building it!

Slowered318
08-12-2003, 06:40 AM
That is sick!! i love the big diesel low riders.. the grill is pure big rig style. I love it!

That's worth losing a few women cause i'm sure it helps you find more :)

moerom
08-12-2003, 07:22 AM
Ford Power!!!!

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 07:31 AM
LOL Actually my dually will spank your lightning now! LOL Not really but i have seriously fixed it up it will smoke those 22's no prob'!

SeRb
08-12-2003, 04:26 PM
where's low_bmw now?

u have a sweet ride IMO *th-up*

Kal
08-12-2003, 05:29 PM
that is an amazing looking truck u got there man!

bmwm5lover
08-12-2003, 05:42 PM
Sick Sick truck!

SpoolinS6
08-12-2003, 05:52 PM
hmmmmm.......
hes pretty quite now i guess hes worried he lost the *so **cal* tiltle :D :D *wave*

low_bmw
08-12-2003, 06:50 PM
lowest bimmer, not lowest caker-trash vehicle? right farmer?

TiemenT
08-12-2003, 07:09 PM
what's the point of lowered that low ?? just for showing off... pricks... your'e showing off if ya have a nice ferrari, lambo or whatever..

Jon@Bimmersport
08-12-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by low_bmw
lowest bimmer, not lowest caker-trash vehicle? right farmer?

ya, we all owned u with bmw cars..now hes owning u with non bmw cars

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 08:10 PM
caker-trash?? What the hell is caker-trash? Farmer? No sorry i dont think so! Come to the states sometime and ask anyone into the lowered vehicle scene or the show scene if i am a farmer! LOL Not many farmers i know have trophies this big I mean i have trophies taller than my truck! Which isnt hard seeing how low it is and all!

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 08:15 PM
I lowered my truck and cars because that is what i love to do! I have a small prick so i compensate with bad ass toyz! And i have spent enough on customizing and lowering my cars that i could have bought a ferrari or lambo! But that is not my style i want something that i can work on spend my time and blood making my own!! I have owned exotic cars i used to own a 911 TurboS when i was younger unfortunately while it was an amazing peice of machinery to show off there was no way i could work on it myself and truely make it my own! Just my $.02 So please refrain from calling me names for doing what i love! I do not go around bragging that i have the lowest truck everyone knows and respects it automatically! Unlike Low_BMW who has to try and build himself up by putting down everyone elses rides i think everyone has different tastes and everyones rides are awesome as long as they did the best they can do with them and put their heart and souls into it!

EMPOWERD
08-12-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by BoBimmer
I lowered my truck and cars because that is what i love to do! I have a small prick so i compensate with bad ass toyz! And i have spent enough on customizing and lowering my cars that i could have bought a ferrari or lambo! But that is not my style i want something that i can work on spend my time and blood making my own!! I have owned exotic cars i used to own a 911 TurboS when i was younger unfortunately while it was an amazing peice of machinery to show off there was no way i could work on it myself and truely make it my own! Just my $.02 So please refrain from calling me names for doing what i love! I do not go around bragging that i have the lowest truck everyone knows and respects it automatically! Unlike Low_BMW who has to try and build himself up by putting down everyone elses rides i think everyone has different tastes and everyones rides are awesome as long as they did the best they can do with them and put their heart and souls into it!

Nicely said.... and an even nicer truck there BoBo. Time for a crazy propane-injection, chipped 500HP upgrade?

p.s. why is the back lower than the front? Is it suspension geometry?

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 09:05 PM
The back is not always lower than the front although it was a pain to get the front down on the ground. But usually at show i put the rear lower so that my roll pan touches the grond! Looks better for judges!? It took me 2 months to build the front suspension so that when i air it out it can completly lay frame!

sUpeD Up BiMmEr
08-12-2003, 09:56 PM
i dont understand tiemen t who are you calling a prick ???
people who have there car that low or low bmw or that guy with the truck i am not understanding ??
the point of having your car so low is for looks and i dont care what car or truck you have when you play with the supspension hights on anything it looks better.
and whats with you and ferraris and lambos
your telling me you would not make a second look at the truck on the streets
i think you would
you dont need to spend 250 000 dollars and over to show off my freind
im sure you get looks in your vehicles and there not over 80 000

Jon@Bimmersport
08-13-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by sUpeD Up BiMmEr
i dont understand tiemen t who are you calling a prick ???
people who have there car that low or low bmw or that guy with the truck i am not understanding ??
the point of having your car so low is for looks and i dont care what car or truck you have when you play with the supspension hights on anything it looks better.
and whats with you and ferraris and lambos
your telling me you would not make a second look at the truck on the streets
i think you would
you dont need to spend 250 000 dollars and over to show off my freind
im sure you get looks in your vehicles and there not over 80 000

couldnt agree more...todd, u get madd looks in ur car man all the time...i dunno if they're lookin at the car or the ugly fag driving it! lol jk bud

nicely said...

sUpeD Up BiMmEr
08-13-2003, 02:13 AM
lol jons its the car bro i swear girls dont even remember my name lol jks
watever its the truth that guy has been pissin me off for time
no disrespect bud but i guess we just clash and thats ok sometimes critism is good in a way
but im not critisizing i just disagree totally

BoBimmer
08-13-2003, 02:56 AM
Who has been pissing you off? Me? I am sorry i did not intend to piss you off I was merely stating why i like to lower my rides thats all i am sorry if i offended you. MY BAD~!! LOL

BoBimmer
08-13-2003, 02:57 AM
OMG I feel like a dumbass now sorry i did not read your posts close enough! LOL MY BAD AGAIN!! LOL

sUpeD Up BiMmEr
08-13-2003, 03:00 AM
im all on ur side bo bimmer and your truck is truly amazing
it looks very hot
wat makes it really unique is that its diesel
keep up the great works but theres one problem i want to see your interior is it all show aswell ???

BoBimmer
08-13-2003, 03:26 AM
Eh my interior is a little show not a whole lot it is still a work in progress i not done with the truck yet!

openwheel
08-13-2003, 03:31 AM
I don't give a F**k, Man I love that truck....Just awesome. Mad respect man. The time and patients and skill really does show through. Whenever I am in the states, I just love seeing the big truck DUMPED and looking sick and this have to be one of the better one I have seen.

P.S. are those pic's in Las Vegas?, Looks like Excaliber Hotel in the background.

*th-up* :cool: :cool:

BoBimmer
08-13-2003, 03:47 AM
Yes that was in Vegas! the ones in front of the Chili's resteraunt were here in Dallas! I go all over US for car shows I love winning trophies LOL The girls see the trophies and all and forget i have a small cock!

Slowered318
08-13-2003, 06:37 PM
Your killin me with the small dick/big truck jokes! hahahhah :D Dude your totally cool, and you have an E30 too that makes you even cooler! Nice to have you on max and don't mind the personal oppinions, they are a dime a dozen here...

Hey do you think I can body drop my diesel mobile? I was thinking i could use the low profile tires found on car carriers, swap out the rears for some Alcoa 14" wide rims (only available in the states) I wanna pull the tank off of it.. flush the body to clean it up, add a sleeper with 4 15" subs, and re-paint in some crazy perl colour. opinions welcome!

Slowered318
08-13-2003, 07:04 PM
here are the rims.. they are huge!

bmwm5lover
08-13-2003, 07:29 PM
hgahahah slowered will be pimping in a fuel carrier....LOL

///Milk
08-13-2003, 07:50 PM
y so low my frend?
seems like its being dragged on the ground
haha

sUpeD Up BiMmEr
08-14-2003, 03:57 AM
its airbags he dropped it to the floor for pictures and shows

sUpeD Up BiMmEr
08-14-2003, 04:00 AM
i gaurantee if you do some nuts crazy paint job with one of those trucks with graphics it would gets just as much looks as a fukin supercar
but get graphics on it like a costum airbrush design i got hook ups to a guy that does all my dad show trucks if you were ever really interested talk to me evening about the rims and tires and everything

BoBimmer
08-14-2003, 04:45 AM
Paint job and graphics on which truck mine or the fuel carrier? ROFL!!! You kill me with that Slowered! And yes I am thinking of doing some off the wall graphics on it but not too much so as too lose the classyness of it! Also the rims are very Rare and very expensive! They are 22" all six of them! Some people with duallies just do the outside four and leave the inside two standard 16" steel rims since you cant even see them unless you really look! But i always do everything balls to the wall no holds barred~! LOL the rims alone ran 12G US!! LOL And Jeremy bitches about the cost of 18 inch E30 rims! LOL! Well anymore questions about it let me know! It also has upgraded exhaust upgraded intercooler and quick spool turbo upgrade! The tranny is stock with a gearvendor overunderdrive unit making my wimppy whinning 4 speed into a super powered 6 speed auto!!

Slowered318
08-14-2003, 08:34 AM
Well the 22.5x14 inch rims replace the dual tandem rear axels.. the front rims are already 10 inch wide with a 375/70R22.5 tire (i think).

I was just wondering what i should do with the compartment boxes on both sides.. i'm sure someone could weld aluminum to flush the sides into the rear fenders. It might take a shit load of aluminum.. but anything is possible! and being a work vehicle the budget is pretty close to endless.

Suped up bimmer: dude.. i looke like a twig driving that huge thing.. i need to pimp it out and i need a system that shakes the ground! I get decent looks but to tell you the truth i do most of the looking because i have such a great view from up there :) the paint job with flames and graphics is the easy part.. i need to find the costom work to make it truely origional.

Ryan.. (project 12.8 litre diesel)

BoBimmer
08-14-2003, 12:54 PM
ROFL SLOWERED YOU ARE KILLING ME HERE!! So do you really drive this thing? Or are you jerking me off? (i like it feels good) LOL Anywaz' thought I would ask thought maybe you drove a truck for a living or something!? Yea those Alcoa rims are the shiz' nits!

Slowered318
08-15-2003, 07:43 AM
ROFL SLOWERED YOU ARE KILLING ME HERE!! So do you really drive this thing? Or are you jerking me off? (i like it feels good) LOL Anywaz' thought I would ask thought maybe you drove a truck for a living or something!? Yea those Alcoa rims are the shiz' nits!

No I really do drive truck for a living, i'm not just pulling on your little dinky :confused:

So are you gonna help with some ideas, or are you just gonna sit there and try and flirt with me :moon:

BoBimmer
08-15-2003, 08:23 AM
LOL thats kewl I drive a truck for a living too! I do long haul freight for the Van division of Schneider!

Slowered318
08-15-2003, 08:58 AM
LOL thats kewl I drive a truck for a living too! I do long haul freight for the Van division of Schneider!

10-4 Driver!

You got a "freight-shaker" or "corn field caddalac" like all them other Schneider drivers, or did they give you a "peter-car" like me?

Thanks for the call back! keep her greasy side down, shinny side up.

BoBimmer
08-15-2003, 09:19 AM
LOL KW!! T2000