PDA

View Full Version : *Video*Dave and Busters meet on March 29th.


Bliss
03-30-2002, 07:01 PM
Here is the finished product of the meet at Dave and Busters. thanks to 328dtm for the filming.
Enjoy!


http://www.maxbimmer.com/Videos/dandbmeet.mpg

bimmersport
03-30-2002, 07:23 PM
I had a great time:)

Thanks 328dtm for the great video!!!*th-up*


*wave* See u guys at the next meet (hopefully the weather will be a bit better).

SickFinga
03-30-2002, 07:44 PM
w0w0w0w0w I'm in the video :D :D
nice video 328DTM
That was some crazy driving around bimmers, Charlie :)
I was scared that you gonna hit someone *no-no*

bimmersport
03-30-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by SickFingas
w0w0w0w0w I'm in the video :D :D
nice video 328DTM
That was some crazy driving around bimmers, Charlie :)
I was scared that you gonna hit someone *no-no*

Sh!t Vlad, I had a close call with that red E30....I nearly gave the guy a heart attack!!:eek:

'88 325e
03-30-2002, 09:37 PM
Damn! Looks like I missed out on some fun! *th-up* Well I guess I better get my ass in gear so I can rip some asphalt myself! :D

328DTM great vid! We really need to get a bunch of cameras going at once for some crazy footage!

ryee
03-30-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by bimmersport


Sh!t Vlad, I had a close call with that red E30....I nearly gave the guy a heart attack!!:eek:

lol that was me... btw...*uzi*

'88 325e
03-30-2002, 10:09 PM
Charlie please try not to scare away the new members! He! He! He! Just kidding!

Ryee,

Ya better watch out! Yer hangin' with some crazy ass guys there! LOL! It looks like they are finally getting rid of the winter blues and having fun!


*th-up*

Keep it save guys!
;)

beemerboy
03-30-2002, 10:59 PM
whos the guy with the yellow e36? i see one that looks like that around my area alot.. might be him

im in the East York area.. so if u know maybe its him?

beemerboy
03-30-2002, 11:07 PM
whos the guy with the yellow e36? i see one that looks like that around my area alot.. might be him

im in the East York area.. so if u know maybe its him?

AzN_E46
03-30-2002, 11:35 PM
man u guys do crazy shiet........:eek::eek::eek:


gotta go to one of ur meets:D:D

330DTM
03-30-2002, 11:41 PM
No problem guys. I'm looking forward to the next meet with some more and better footage!
We definitely need a cruise at least. My A4 friend kept bugging me about why didnt' we have a cruise and what not. hehe
oh well next time!

Autotechnica
03-30-2002, 11:48 PM
My car was in the end of the video.. the flyby! hehe :D

Anyways we really do need a cruize, any idea when the next meet will be?

Bryan

Rolled_Out
03-31-2002, 02:10 AM
The guy w/ the yellow E36 is my friend, he lives in woodbridge in case your still wondering...

beemerboy
03-31-2002, 02:27 AM
oh ok, cause theres a guy who has a yellow e36 that looks exactly like that rolling around my area by my school lately..
thought it might have been him.. pretty sick looking car..

looks almost identical to the one the guy has..

hmm.. what a coincidence? :huh?:

Rolled_Out
03-31-2002, 12:48 PM
Just saw the video now, GOOD JOB!! Thats the beauty of having meets during the daylight hours! We have to do another video again next time for sure!! at least the days are getting longer so more daylight!
Thanx for the video guys!!!! We put the 19 inch hamann on the e46 m3 when we left you guys.. heres the result... we heard a few cracks when taking the jack off the e46 coz SOMEONE didnt put the thing to hold the car up in the right place!! and the rim looks pretty stupid w/ out the spacers and such... and e46 wheel on the e36 stuck out about an inch, it looked mean :)

Rolled_Out
03-31-2002, 12:51 PM
another

Lil'Smoothie
03-31-2002, 01:20 PM
cool vid, damn i wish i should up now, i didnt ocme because it was raining so hard here in burlington

Bliss
03-31-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
Just saw the video now, GOOD JOB!! Thats the beauty of having meets during the daylight hours! We have to do another video again next time for sure!! at least the days are getting longer so more daylight!
Thanx for the video guys!!!! We put the 19 inch hamann on the e46 m3 when we left you guys.. heres the result... we heard a few cracks when taking the jack off the e46 coz SOMEONE didnt put the thing to hold the car up in the right place!! and the rim looks pretty stupid w/ out the spacers and such... and e46 wheel on the e36 stuck out about an inch, it looked mean :)

Do you have any pics of the E46 M3 with the wheels on?

That was definately a nice show your friend did.:P

beemerboy
03-31-2002, 02:39 PM
nice

Rolled_Out
04-01-2002, 12:38 AM
Bliss, this is all we could do becoz we only had 1 jack, and 3 idiots trying to change the rims :) we heard a few craks when we were putting the jack down and letting the m3 sit on this thing we put underneath :eek:

Bliss
04-01-2002, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
Bliss, this is all we could do becoz we only had 1 jack, and 3 idiots trying to change the rims :) we heard a few craks when we were putting the jack down and letting the m3 sit on this thing we put underneath :eek:

lol, ok. hearing cracks isn't good. The car needs to be lowered badly with those wheels. Looks good though.

E36COMPACT
04-02-2002, 11:17 PM
hey guys, on the d&b video theres a black e36 with a lip spoiler and oem frontend.....just wondering if that was a hamann lip?? I just bought a zender one that is similar so it gave me a good idea of what mine will look like when i put it on.:idea:

330DTM
04-02-2002, 11:31 PM
Hey E36COMPACT,

I talked to the owner and he said it's an AC Schnizter lip. I even saw the engraved logo on it :P

Hope this helps!

E36COMPACT
04-03-2002, 12:23 AM
cool thanks 328DTM. :)

richie_s999
04-19-2011, 08:50 PM
So...this friday, anything goin on?

Thinking about going but have to be at Mosport early Saturday