PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the shannonville meet today?

mpower1226
08-10-2003, 05:09 AM
What happen to the ppl that said they are going to come to shannonville for lapping?:mad: ..I was the only bimmer out of the whole group today. and NO IT DID NOT RAIN TODAY. What makes you think that the track condition will be bad due to rainning in Toronto?. Even if the Toronto rains, still dont mean that shannonville will rain. It was perfect weather and cheap price.(I paid only 40bucks). Not alot of cars either. We only had 10 cars. (sti, civic, 350z, 2 rsx type s, two mazda, integras, and my bimmer.) Today was perfect for the beginners to come out and enjoy, not alot of cars. Although it became very competitive later.

Shame on you ppl.(What happend to you bry? I though you will be the last one to back out last minute.)

Autotechnica
08-10-2003, 05:24 AM
Everyone wanted to come. Nobody wanted to pay.

I didn't end up having anyone to cruise to Shannonville with so I just gave up and didn't go. I was really looking forward to this event too.

Sorry Dave. I wish I knew you were going, at least we could have cruised there together and have been the only bimmers there.

BRy

Peter1998
08-10-2003, 05:30 AM
i want to go.. but my car in shop and got problems.. damn it.. the shop i went is sux!!!

Soldo
08-10-2003, 03:09 PM
*sad* *sad* *sad* *sad*
Sorry guys, i'm so PISSED off about the LAP DAY, cause i KNEW it wouldn't rain down there, but there was NO WAY i coulda made it, my balljoint is still all FUKED up so if i did go tracking i woulda ended up on a flatbed for sure!
Sorry guys!
i really wish i coulda came!

Autotechnica
08-10-2003, 03:47 PM
That sucks Kevin.

Seems like the only people that could make it was Ryan and his father. Sorry about that Ryan, my car had a few problems I was worried about as well.

Check Engine light on, fuel mixture is rich, throttle response is crap, feels like I have turbo lag, lots of backfire when downshifting, need to replace inner control arm bushings, tranny seals broken, tranny fluid leaking. Wonderful isn't it? I was more concerned about the trip there, I think my car would have broken down, same as Kevin.

Anyways, nobody paid me or even made an attempt to call Faith and pay. So what can I say?

Bry