PDA

View Full Version : Ur Opinion Needed!!??!!

Tommy Boy
08-08-2003, 11:12 PM
Ok, what do you guys think i should do. If i could get a HYUNDAI ACCENT for like 1- 1.5 GRAND and the car is like 1995-1997 and has under 100 k on it should i take it? I KNOW THE CAR IS NOT THAT GREAT...but the model is not THAT old, the kilomesters are low for a used car adn the PRICE is CHEAP!!! so what do you think...my budget for a car is under 3 grand adn i want a car that is RELIABLE...and this deal is pretty sick (i can get this deal from my girlfriends dad because he is a car salesman at Hyundai). He said it is the BESt deal available.. its cheap for me, good for insurance, looks DECENT, can get in manual, awsome on gas and most importantly its RELIABLE!!! what you think????:eek: *par-t* *sad* ;) :moon: :idea: :cool: :) :P

openwheel
08-08-2003, 11:56 PM
Why not, it is an OK car on a limited budget and most likrly will not leave you stranded. I mean to get a 95-97 car for under $3,000 that still runs is a pretty good deal. Or you could look for a 87-88 E30 for that kind of money as well. But the choice is yours. Happy Hunting

JimZYellow
08-09-2003, 12:55 AM
the accent is not bad, for that price its a great deal, and for ur budget its even better, saves u money and u get ride with cheap gas/insurance so i'd say get it

sonic07
08-09-2003, 01:15 AM
well .... tommy boy ..... just make sure you'll be happy with it ...
good thing is that for your own protection that you get it from your gf's dad so in case that you don't like it after because for some reason (it's not a bimmer), well no worry because he can always sell it back for you, so it's almost a win win situation ... well you might loose on the tax money ... but that's no big deal ...
if you up to it, i'd say go for it .....

marco328is
08-09-2003, 12:23 PM
if you want i can hook u up on a 1989 E30..........mint condition
cert. and e tested for $1500 CND. the only thing is that the car needs body work on passenger side....has some rust. And also this car belongs to a mechanic and motor is well maintianed

Tommy Boy
08-09-2003, 06:57 PM
Yo MARCO MORE INFO ON THE CAR !!!! HOW MUCH RUST???? COME ON INFO...INFO!!!!!!!......sorry for yelling but u got me excited...lol:P

Jon@Bimmersport
08-09-2003, 07:49 PM
pm mr seville..he can hook u up with body work cheap and real good prices from his cousin.

good luck, hope this works out...we need more younger E30 drivers in our area!

Tommy Boy
08-12-2003, 02:40 AM
INFO ON BIMMER PLEASE.and THANK YOU!!!*th-up* *th-up*