PDA

View Full Version : Iforged

Mcrazy
08-08-2003, 03:38 PM
I got my iforged senekas. 19x 10.5 rear with 4.5 inch lip and 19 x 8.5 with 3 inch lip in the front, all high polished with clear coat. They look awesome. I am getting them put on Monday and I will post pics then. I put one rear and front rim on the car just to check and they look sooooooo sick.

WASABI
08-08-2003, 04:31 PM
:eek: Those are very nice wheels! *th-up* Hows the project coming along? Is Bimmercruise '03 the unveiling? ;)

Did you know about the problems IForged have/had regarding the clearcoat? Have they resolved it? The guy from Ottawa that bought the same set had clear coat peeling off after a few months, and apparently he wasn't the only one. Hope they resolved it.

Mcrazy
08-08-2003, 04:45 PM
Yeh, they actually resolved the whole problem, apprantely they use the same place HRE uses to finish their wheels, and they want crazy money for their wheels. My main thing was the rims are forged and strong, so I will not have to worry about bending rims. If I ever run into finish problems, then I can pay $100 per rim to get them refininshed. Iforged is standing by their product though. Yes I read all the threads regarding them, but mostly it was just poor customer support. I also followed threads where they have totally looked after customers, like Brandon, iforged is taking care of him, as far as I know. And the other thing was the deepdish. Noone can really offer such an aggresive lip in a custom made rim. HRE only offered like a 3 inch lip as their biggest. My experiance has been good so far, I got my rims in the promised time.