PDA

View Full Version : FEELER: 1999 E36 M3 Coupe

crusher
08-08-2003, 03:35 PM
Hi Guys,

Heres the deal. I'm getting ready to purchase a new house and will need to offload my current baby within the next 5 months till my insurance expire. Don't worry, i'm getting a 95 m3 coupe or a 98 M3 Sedan for a fun car. *shiner* *th-up*

Please if your really serious or would like a fun car or would like to strip and make this as a track car so it doesn't go to waste.

Please email me for pricing/options
jeff@buantel.com

Options are:
Buy the car
Finance the car
or
Takeover finance the car from me

Here's the specs and i'll post some pictures later on.

Im the third owner
1999 M3 Coupe complete service records well maintaned car
with upto 2005 Certified Series Warranty upto 120km
Titanium Silver Metallic
Black leather
5 Speed
93000 KM
Engine runs great!! no rough idle, no shifter sticking when cold to 5th. Though, I recomend intake, SSK, and a couple of mods to get it more responsive. I think this one will need a new clutch within 1 year or 25,000km.
Tinted at Pro tint 23% all around
Staggered 10 Spoke M3 rims with light scratches + 90 % tires front and 80% tires rear
Body has light scratches due to highway driving but can easily be taken care of if detailed. I know someone who will detail it.
Manual heated Vaders seats very light wear
Tilt wheel
Illuminated shifter
Premium HK Stereo with 6 CD Changer
New drive belts not installed yet (preventive maintenance)
No more squeky clutch!! UUC clutch delrin bushings
JT Design rear shock mount (original still good when removed)
Upgraded Transmission mounts 320i cone mounts.
Clear front and side markers comes with original amber lights if you want to switch from time to time
X-BRACE!!! comes with stock brace
H7 Foglights mod it now uses H7 bulbs that you can get anywhere
H1 high beam lights
K&N Air filter will come with 2 stock air filters
Recent oil change Castrol 10w60, next oil change 95,000km or every 5,000km
I use Shell 91 octane gas all the time.

Email me for the price.

jeff@buantel.com

Thanks,
Jeff

crusher
08-08-2003, 03:39 PM
Guys I will continue to mod this car till January. It may come or not come with the mods when sold unless you say you want them and willing to pay extra, otherwise I want this mod on my next M3

Mods on order:
a/a SSK III
a/a Front strut bar
a/a Rear strut bar
ECIS Intake Kit
Rogue Engineering DME Exhaust ~6-7d

crusher
08-08-2003, 03:43 PM
comes free with 98 M3 suspension, 1 front strut unusable due to damage but the rest is ok. doesn't come with sway bars just the shocks.

KennyTheGreat
08-08-2003, 06:53 PM
too bad soo soon :(

crusher
08-08-2003, 07:06 PM
hey man don't worry hehe im just seeing who might want to buy the car. I just checked the car i wanted today and it came out pretty bad. carfax reported ODO rollback and the sales guy told me on the phone that it had 1 owner but car fax reported 8!!! and it was aunctioned off at Oakville

GRRRRR

WASABI
08-08-2003, 07:44 PM
Are you looking specifically for a '95 M3 ? I know someone selling his coupe, MINT MINT condition, 34,000 miles, Dakar Yellow. He's first and only owner.

crusher
08-08-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by WASABI
Are you looking specifically for a '95 M3 ? I know someone selling his coupe, MINT MINT condition, 34,000 miles, Dakar Yellow. He's first and only owner.

It depends, if someone buys this off from me or takeover my finance. i'll be looking at financing a older M3 or a M3 sedan.

DbIiRrTdY
08-08-2003, 07:59 PM
hey if you are willing to let go of the x-brace let me know :D

crusher
08-08-2003, 08:10 PM
when my orders arrive. i'll install them on the 99 m. If i enjoy it i'll keep the M heheh I dunno i have second thoughts about this, i really enjoy drivign the car. If i keep this i will be like freakin no money left every month if I get the house. Unless i get a bonus ASAP!!!

Jon@Bimmersport
08-08-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by WASABI

so do i! bastard..cant beleive it has to go! i hope it stays on max

wannabebimmer
08-09-2003, 12:40 AM
I'm interested... PM me the financing details when you get them.

Furious
08-09-2003, 12:49 AM
well jeff, sorry to hear so soon, but hey i got a nice $20 dollar bill with your name on if your willing to trade the car? :D

KennyTheGreat
08-09-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Furious325is
well jeff, sorry to hear so soon, but hey i got a nice $20 dollar bill with your name on if your willing to trade the car? :D

i have a $50 with his name on it :D

crusher
08-09-2003, 01:44 AM
lol u guys starting a bidding war :P

Soldo
08-09-2003, 01:56 AM
Eh, willing to part the car by any chance!
I would love to get my hands on that X brace!

Soldo
08-09-2003, 01:57 AM
and illuminated SHIFTER, If you wanna swap shifters, i have a NICE new OEM shifter, looks GOOD, Its also 1inch shorter than the normal SHIFTERS, Lemme know!

crusher
08-09-2003, 02:28 AM
nah not parting the car. as i said, i'm just waiting till a couple of months before i can see if I really need to sell the baby. i love this car so much like a gf lol :)

basically, we sign in two months put down 10g for downpayment and then pay 30g next year for the house and do the morgage :( but this is a new house so they will be making it first and we will be moving next year and the monthly payments for the house will not start next year december so i still have some leway. I hope that i could keep the M and also get the house that would be really good. By the way, i move closer west :) thornhill baby!!!

:(

1BADBMR
08-09-2003, 05:08 AM
Sorry to hear your selling it:(

crusher
08-09-2003, 09:35 PM
SORRY GUYS, car's not going to be sold. I'm keeping it. If everything works out fine we'll be moving to Woodbridge at Major mac & weston location like close to wonderland and the new large shopping mall.

Anyone lives close there? We should hook up. Today we went and I saw tons of BMW and a Corvette!! wow :D

r2edline
08-12-2003, 01:37 AM
Just wondering, what were you thinking of asking for it? My dad and I were looking at a 99 M3 today for him and I just wanted to compare some prices.

crusher
08-12-2003, 06:21 AM
black book price for the 99 M3 with my mileage is 34-37g if I go 37 i need to pay the difference so it's not worth it for me to sell right now plus i will be loosing major $$.