low_bmw
08-01-2003, 11:45 PM
SICKEST FRONT END

low_bmw
08-01-2003, 11:49 PM
/

///MsAniTy
08-01-2003, 11:49 PM
nice ride as always. now that bout a turbo?like yr friend used to have.

low_bmw
08-01-2003, 11:51 PM
M motor coming soon

low_bmw
08-01-2003, 11:53 PM

low_bmw
08-01-2003, 11:54 PM

///MsAniTy
08-01-2003, 11:55 PM
guyii u kno how serious that looks its insane.

\/\/eapon
08-02-2003, 02:53 AM
meh.......ive seen lower check this out

\/\/eapon
08-02-2003, 02:54 AM
yeah but your car is tight, have you thought bought shaving anything?

sloveniaboy
08-02-2003, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by \/\/eapon
meh.......ive seen lower check this out

mofuka thats low*sad*

Soldo
08-02-2003, 04:19 AM
ya i've seen lower too, and IMO i've seen a LOT better front ends!
I personally think MY front end looks nicer!

qimis
08-02-2003, 04:27 AM
nice ... what suspensions are you running on ?

here's something to compare :)

///MsAniTy
08-02-2003, 04:28 AM
hey qimis where are all these pics that u post from?

qimis
08-02-2003, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by ///MsAniTy
hey qimis where are all these pics that u post from?

you mean this thread ?

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12955

and no "air bags" :)

BMW BMXer
08-02-2003, 04:59 AM
Hes running cut lowering springs.

Bounce Bounce.

DriveItSideways
08-02-2003, 08:25 AM
ive seen lower bimmers, plus better front ends, so dont get 2 cocky now

Gamite
08-02-2003, 10:04 AM
u realize that'd u get like way more compliments on your car if u weren't so cocky about it..

Mr seville
08-02-2003, 02:39 PM
yeah seriously next time i see you i'm gonna slap you right in the back of the head....i have to it's bald:D nice go but don't be such a little self centred bitch about it*shiner*

Lennon
08-02-2003, 04:52 PM
Ha, you may have some keys, but they sure as hell ain't to the lowest bimmer..........

Bavaria
08-02-2003, 05:57 PM
hahahahahahaha the guys are really giving it to u, lol.....be nice now loool

R_JAY
08-02-2003, 08:14 PM
I gotta give you props on this one.

TiemenT
08-02-2003, 08:41 PM
don't like it sorry, but great if it is the lowest one !

SpoolinS6
08-02-2003, 08:47 PM
low"est..................... :confused: ( AMATURE...)*no-no*
:D :D :D :D

Go lower man.......
*wave*

Alpine
08-02-2003, 08:54 PM
Who will be the laughing stock when everyone else can at least go over a speed bump in a cruise and you're the only one who can't?

mpower1226
08-02-2003, 08:57 PM
WTF wrong with you and the lowering? you've got some issues to work on. Nobody, nobody here gives a @#$% how low you go.

koncise
08-02-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by mpower1226
WTF wrong with you and the lowering? you've got some issues to work on. Nobody, nobody here gives a @#$% how low you go.

amen to that

Kal
08-02-2003, 09:14 PM

i second that

speaking of low .. u might want to raise ur seat up so u can see over the steering wheel

1BADBMR
08-02-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Kal
i second that

speaking of low .. u might want to raise ur seat up so u can see over the steering wheel

LOL...:D Your too funny Kal !!! ...But seriously, its a nice car in' all but I don't think its the lowest BMW. I had my car slammed to the ground (Bilstein PSS), but whats the point :confused: ?
You scrap on every little incline and will probably crack that bumper. Plus I don't think its good for your car, but hey if u don't mind spending $ on stupid repairs, keep it like that.

PS... nobody really cares if you have the lowest BMW....they could care less:rolleyes:

\/\/eapon
08-03-2003, 03:31 AM

wow, cool it man.*no-no* , its a nice car:D .

\/\/eapon
08-03-2003, 03:46 AM
every body needs to cool down on this site. i take part in another forum, all japanese cars, they are all americans, and no one would talk shit like this to eachother! for shame.

I think that we all need to realize that we are here because we enjoy the same hobby, we all want to show our cars, and i suggest you have respect for another persons car, even though its not to your likeing.

AndreNY
08-03-2003, 02:44 PM
yo that shit is soooooooooooooooo low, 2 bad there is like 422 million e36's lower than yours in Germany :D so that will not make u the lowest, and cheeziest dropped e36

Lennon
08-03-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by \/\/eapon
every body needs to cool down on this site. i take part in another forum, all japanese cars, they are all americans, and no one would talk shit like this to eachother! for shame.

I think that we all need to realize that we are here because we enjoy the same hobby, we all want to show our cars, and i suggest you have respect for another persons car, even though its not to your likeing.

YA got us all wrong man, its not that we don't like his car, I mean, I even like his car, and I'm more into E30's, so I give him props on his car, he HAS done a good job, its when someone comes on here thinking that they are the bomb, and boasting that they think they have the sweetest ride and what not, like gimme a break, get off your high horse, and just come down on a normal level, and be more like hey guys, whacha think of my car? Not the other way around, so its not his ride, its his attitude, I just hate, yes hate, people that drive around thinking that they are better than others for what they have, I might be taking this on another level, but thats the vibe you get when someone is like this.

So, Low_BMW you do have a great ride, and you have done a great job on it, and its looks really nice, but other people do have lowered cars, and sweet rides too....... just to let ya know.

- Lennon

JimZYellow
08-03-2003, 03:32 PM
deja vu all over again...lol car still looking good, attitude still needs improvent

Jon@Bimmersport
08-03-2003, 04:01 PM
low_bmw u fag....look at this...this is REAL and no p-shopped!!!!!!

Lennon
08-03-2003, 04:04 PM
Hey Jon, who's is that?

bmwm5lover
08-03-2003, 04:17 PM
You are soooo conceited, and self-centered, that its not even funny.......
Your car is nice, but not even close to the nicest!
As far as how low you are, hell u dont impress me, after all, you did chop ur springs(to my understanding). I can just go, get my springs chopped more than halfway, AND BE lower than you.....

Jon@Bimmersport
08-03-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Lennon
Hey Jon, who's is that?

SimmSimma on maxbimmer

terry's ride..all u got is chopped springs (stupid), a front end and BBS RC...whoopie shit, i'd rather take Jon Sibal or Ryan Castro's widebody E36 over that almost stock bimmer

low_bmw
08-05-2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
SimmSimma on maxbimmer

terry's ride..all u got is chopped springs (stupid), a front end and BBS RC...whoopie shit, i'd rather take Jon Sibal or Ryan Castro's widebody E36 over that almost stock bimmer

anymore upgrades and the thing would look like a riced out civic. What else do you want me to do put a big aluminum wing on the back, put some neon lights under the car. I like the clean look, clean and simple. RIMS, BUMPER, DUMPED. More people should start doing up there cars like that instead of wasting more money on upgrades than the car is worth. RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldo
08-05-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by low_bmw
anymore upgrades and the thing would look like a riced out civic. What else do you want me to do put a big aluminum wing on the back, put some neon lights under the car. I like the clean look, clean and simple. RIMS, BUMPER, DUMPED. More people should start doing up there cars like that instead of wasting more money on upgrades than the car is worth. RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright i agree with you completely on that one, but you just need to chill on your atitude, then people wouldn't be such COCKS to ya!
*wave*

koncise
08-05-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
Alright i agree with you completely on that one, but you just need to chill on your atitude, then people wouldn't be suck COCKS to ya!
*wave*

suck cocks to ya? :D

Soldo
08-05-2003, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by koncise
suck cocks to ya? :D
*no-no* i'm an IDIOT, i dunno what i was thinkin!
(the joke stops THERE!)
lol, but you get the pic, eh, koncise, interested in an M3 front end?!
Check my post!

:cool:

koncise
08-05-2003, 04:47 AM

lol, but you get the pic, eh, koncise, interested in an M3 front end?!
Check my post!

:cool:

I would be, but I'm broke man.. sorry.

Rolled_Out
08-05-2003, 03:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHA heyh i know you guys, me and my buddy pulled up right next to you beside woodbine racetrack...u looked @ us, and tried to run us!!! we were in that carbon black e46 m3!
you car ins't that low either...
my other buddies old e36 m3 was much lower than that..
but, your car is nice :)

low_bmw
08-05-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
HAHAHAHAHA heyh i know you guys, me and my buddy pulled up right next to you beside woodbine racetrack...u looked @ us, and tried to run us!!! we were in that carbon black e46 m3!
you car ins't that low either...
my other buddies old e36 m3 was much lower than that..
but, your car is nice :)

I don't know if your talking to me but that was not me trying to race an E46 M3. I never race my car. It's a stock 318. I'll admit my car is one of the slowest cars ever made, you can probably beat me running.

SeRb
08-05-2003, 11:55 PM
ey i saw ur car too the other day at timmies. . .
like last week sometime. . .
i passed right by you in my mazda 626. . .lol

my face was somewhere along the lines of :eek: :confused: :huh?: and *love* and *mw*
lol

ur car's pimp

btw, it looks way lower in person than in the pics

Camber_Anger
08-06-2003, 06:52 AM
This car is very pimp, donít hate *no-no* , just understand, itís the sickest and lowest bmw, those pictures donít give it justiceÖ

djcontra
08-06-2003, 10:46 AM
Nice car, but I'm very sure that DJ Beemer's cabrio is WAY lower than yours, and he didn't have to cut his springs either!

mcoupe
08-06-2003, 09:05 PM
I see him driving around in the Mississauga area sometimes. The picture doesn't show how low it really is. You have to see it in person. I still don't know how the bumper is still on the car.It looks like you can't even put your foot under it. LOOKS GOOD DUDE

bmwm5lover
08-07-2003, 01:44 AM
Camber_Anger This car is very pimp, donít hate , just understand, itís the sickest and lowest bmw, those pictures donít give it justiceÖ

mcoupe I see him driving around in the Mississauga area sometimes. The picture doesn't show how low it really is. You have to see it in person. I still don't know how the bumper is still on the car.It looks like you can't even put your foot under it. LOOKS GOOD DUDE

Hmmmm, to me it looks like our friend:rolleyes: , Low_Bmw has schizophrenia(split personality):)

Soldo
08-07-2003, 04:23 AM
I don't know if your talking to me but that was not me trying to race an E46 M3. I never race my car. It's a stock 318. I'll admit my car is one of the slowest cars ever made, you can probably beat me running. HEHEHEHE, its a 318?!?!?!?!
Not hatin here, but to be in the SICKEST BMW class i think your gonna need a BIT more HP than 138!!
but oh well......may not be the fastest, but at least its the LOWEST right?
*wave*

Mclarenbenz
08-07-2003, 05:10 AM
HMMM, im 50/50 on this one, allthough the car looks sweet, its way too low for my taste.

The way I look at it is, you lower your car because it improves the handling and also improves the look, but slamming it the way you have done(or others fof that matter), is just plain useless because it should now belong on a proffesional race track instead of the street, I learned this the hard way because I lowered my legend a bit too low, and I hit ground alot (and its not half as low as yours is, so I can imagine what you go through).

and BTW, why is everyone so infactuated with who has the lowest car???, its like, WHO FREAKING CARES!!

and I also didn't see him bragging about having the fastest ride, so why are you guys starting to put him down because its a 318i??

man, everyone needs to settle a bit in here!*no-no*

qimis
08-11-2003, 01:15 AM
low_bmw: i guess you have some competitors :)

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?threadid=6546&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

low_bmw
08-11-2003, 02:48 AM
BULLSHIT!!!! They drop their cars like that for the pictures. Let see them drive their cars like that everyday like I do with mine.

Kal
08-11-2003, 03:10 AM
BULLSHIT!!!! They drop their cars like that for the pictures. Let see them drive their cars like that everyday like I do with mine.

why would they make themselves look like idiots by driving there cars like that around. They abviuosly realize that its DUMB to have ur car that low and its only good standing still!!

please tell me why it is good to drive your car around that low? and why are u so proud of the fact that u got cut springs that make u so low to the point where u can't drive ur car around properly? and why are u hating on the people who do have there cars that low but realize that its dumb to drive around like that?

Jon@Bimmersport
08-11-2003, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by Kal
why would they make themselves look like idiots by driving there cars like that around. They abviuosly realize that its DUMB to have ur car that low and its only good standing still!!

please tell me why it is good to drive your car around that low? and why are u so proud of the fact that u got cut springs that make u so low to the point where u can't drive ur car around properly? and why are u hating on the people who do have there cars that low but realize that its dumb to drive around like that?

Kal your my idol...couldnt have said it better myself

low_bmw...how much do u pay ur friends to hang out with u? your really gay

BMW BMXer
08-11-2003, 11:43 AM
SO anyone smart enough to have adjustable ride height is not as good as you low_bmw?

Riiiiiiiight.

///Milk
08-11-2003, 07:55 PM
nice ride
but dont get too cocky Mr. Low

low_bmw
08-11-2003, 07:58 PM
It might be up for sale if I get the right money. Any offers for the lowest bimmer?

DriveItSideways
08-11-2003, 07:59 PM
i hope no1 is stupid enuff to buy a bmw with cut springs

BoBimmer
08-11-2003, 09:06 PM
Sorry to tell you kidd but it is not the lowest bimmer! LOL Mine was the lowest beemer and it is sold now and the owner is my friend not you so i know you could not have the lowest bimmer!

low_bmw
08-12-2003, 12:51 AM
Sure buddy, post some pics?

mkgino
08-12-2003, 01:00 AM
I would paint your side skirts and eyebrows before you start bragging about your car dude.

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 02:53 AM
Ok tomorrow I will go to my friends house and take some pics! It is an 87 E30 325es with 1" body drop and airbags the rocker panels can sit firmly on the ground with no ground effects! LOL yours will never scrape the ground unless you get hung up on a speed bump!

DriveItSideways
08-12-2003, 03:02 AM
this is the part where low_bmw gets OWNED!!!! get back to the drawing boards buddy cuz ur "sickest bmw or lowest bmw" aint happening here

Jon@Bimmersport
08-12-2003, 03:17 AM
i wanna make a site...posting all that u said and how stupid and funny it is low_bmw...you are so full of it. get a life man...have u noticed, people are only owning u in this thread. you suck. you have no friends. go home and put some REAL suspension on to make it count.

///MsAniTy
08-12-2003, 03:22 AM
look guys y do you guys even care uwt he does with his car its his. im not supporting him or anyhtin but **** who cars its his.

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 03:58 AM
I just hate it when people get so Fing cocky when they have no clue what they are talking about!I mean Im sorry but my F350 is lower than His beemer cabrio and it is a huge truck that was originally 2 feet off the ground!

jeremy
08-12-2003, 04:00 AM
you lowered a 350 dually....please tell me your kidding ?

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 04:51 AM
Nope Im serious it looks bad ass! You gotta see it the best part is it was all done by me! Hey can anyone host the pics in the thread i just set up in the RIDES section?

low_bmw
08-12-2003, 05:24 AM
Don't waste your time putting your shitboxes on here.Nobody wants to see no redneck pick-up or a your bmw that you say "soon to have this........" and "soon to have that.........." soon to be in the garbage with that shit.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-12-2003, 05:31 AM
Don't waste your time putting your shitboxes on here.Nobody wants to see no redneck pick-up or a your bmw that you say "soon to have this........" and "soon to have that.........." soon to be in the garbage with that shit.

hahhaa...are u saying e30 is a POS? in fact, first of all..let me tell u what i think of ur car then.

1. your car is 318, which is slow for stock
2. u have CUT SPRINGS, driver with cut springs and is proud of it = FAGGOT!
3. you are gay
4. no one cares
5. why u talkin shit bout someone elses car? not like u got the best bimmer...whats so good about it? its low? whoopie shit... 1/4mile in like 20min, and it cant even turn. what an awesome car!! (my ass)..it doesnt even got guts to go in a straight line fast

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 05:37 AM
LOL!! low_bmw I have more trophies and ribbons and medals for my vehicles than you can count so trust me my stuff is not shit!! I spent 60K on my Dually alone and that does not include the 45K that i spent to buy it! So if you wanna talk about hick trucks let us see how 4x4 your slow ass 318 looks without ghetto ass redneck cut springs! I think your ride looks good but i have people say my current E30 is ugly all the time and when I tell what is coming soon they dont believe me until i show a couple of my other creations then jaws hit the floor! So anytime you want to compare penis just know mine is tiny so i have lots of expensive pimped out PHAT show winning rides to compensate for it! THANX!!! BIAAATCH@!!!

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 06:16 AM
GO TO THIS POST FOR A LOW ASS RIDE!!!

MY BIG BAD LOW BOY!!! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19995)

DriveItSideways
08-12-2003, 12:57 PM
thats a badass truck, u dont see many slammed duallys around thats forsure!

SeRb
08-12-2003, 04:37 PM
i admit the car looks nice, and that its pretty damn low. . .

i just like the look of it i guess,

but since ur so damn cocky. . .

low_bmw
08-12-2003, 07:14 PM
i wanna make a site...posting all that u said and how stupid and funny it is low_bmw...you are so full of it. get a life man...have u noticed, people are only owning u in this thread. you suck. you have no friends. go home and put some REAL suspension on to make it count.

Get a life, I think you need to get a life YOUR ON HERE 24HRS A DAY. I think you only have computers friends because it doesn't look like you go out much because your always on here. Always talking shit, buy a car first then you can talk shit. KID!!!

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 08:19 PM
Hey backk off of E46!! Like some others have said he is our mascot and for your information he is young and has more info on Beemers in his head then you ever will! And when he does finally after all his hard work get a car I want it posted up next to mine at a car show because it is going to be a bad ass mother! Because he will put all he has into building it and all this knowledge he is gaining from being on here 24/7 as you say will shoot his ride straight to the top! Maybe even to dethrown Randy! LOL No offense Randy your E30 is and will always be "THE LEGEND" So Low-BMW BACK UP OFF! And stop trying to be little everyone to make your dick the biggest!

///MsAniTy
08-12-2003, 10:26 PM
hey u guys are still not understanding what low bmw is tryin to say. your truck is on bags and his car isnt. so u can lower or make it go up he drives round this all the time. i bet u dont drive wit it that low. i agree cutting springs isnt the way to go but its his decision and he has the right to do wyut he wishes with his car. i see his car all the time and it is PIMPIN. and he is only being this cocky to soem of u guys cuz u guys make fun of him and he jsut wishes to piss u off even more..

BoBimmer
08-12-2003, 11:55 PM
I do not care what his excuse is and he is cocky to me and i do not make fun of him. Plus just the title of his thread is cocky! And yes he drives it around that low because he is stupid and wont spend the time or money to do something right@! And yes i drive my truck that low almost all the time unles i get hung up on a speed bump!!

HIM
08-13-2003, 12:17 AM
I think everyone needs to drop this, honestly, how much longer can this go on? Sure he's cocky about his car, but everyone thinks the most about their own car, and his car is pretty sick though I'm not taking sides.... and this has just been going on and on

BoBimmer
08-13-2003, 01:35 AM
Nothing is wrong with being cocky but just plain being errogant annoying and mean about it is another thing but yes i will drop it!

JOE325E
08-17-2003, 01:46 PM

*no-no* Don't be hating on that soon to have shit, you said it earlier in this post as well " soon to have this motor" Everyone has a soon to have list, when they post it they are just letting us know what to look for soon. everyone quit hatin on each other and be bimmer enthuisists.

Furious
08-17-2003, 06:44 PM
to set the record straight about low bmw's ive seen way more bimmers lower than yours, i serviced at least three that were convertable and way way lower than yours, we couldnt even get them on the hoists without raising the coilovers, believe me hes way lower than yours, he cant even have more than a half tank of gas , which is focking gay. your car isnt that low, dont brag about anything if your not the number one spot. and believe me in the lowering catagory your like a close 15th maybe 16th on the list. all and all your car does look really good.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-17-2003, 08:19 PM
Get a life, I think you need to get a life YOUR ON HERE 24HRS A DAY. I think you only have computers friends because it doesn't look like you go out much because your always on here. Always talking shit, buy a car first then you can talk shit. KID!!!

your telling me to get a life? look who posts in everythread about a low bmw saying "mine is lower than yours!!"

i think you have NO friends besides that fag sitting in your car, because hes the only one that doesnt think your gay for having cut springs, and car that really even that low on steelies...from what i saw when you were at coffee time/home depot last year..your car isnt that low buddy.

my bros car is really low too....whoopie shit, i dont see me or my bro posting pics of it in every thread and saying i got the lowest bmw in THE WORLD...and yes, this is the current height..on springs! APEX BITCH!!! not stock cut ones...and yes, the dead coil is cut in the front.

and thanks BoBimmer! I will have a kick ass car once it is done..hehe

low_bmw
08-17-2003, 08:50 PM
First of all furious325is, my car doesn't even go on a hoist and not even the hoists that you push the bars under the side of the car. And second, E46_lover, I don't even have chopped stock springs, I have the lowst drop Momo springs with two coils cut in the front. And if the last time you saw my car at coffee time/ home depot, It dropped another inch all around.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-17-2003, 08:54 PM
First of all furious325is, my car doesn't even go on a hoist and not even the hoists that you push the bars under the side of the car. And second, E46_lover, I don't even have chopped stock springs, I have the lowst drop Momo springs with two coils cut in the front. And if the last time you saw my car at coffee time/ home depot, It dropped another inch all around.

sickfinga said he saw your car on steelies..and it still wasnt as low as M50E30'S car with his 18s/17's...his wheels are the same cuz of tire profiles..so..with his 18s he will still be lower.

BoBimmer
08-17-2003, 10:48 PM
LOL Low_BMW just doesnt know when he is beat does he?? I already made a new thread and everything to own him! Crap!! He just cant drop it! Well my coilovers will be finished tonight! Guess it is time to own him once again!! This time without Airbags!! And mine is fast as well as low so kiss my *ss! And all that coming soon stuff just watch for the next month! My M52 is on the way! The coilovers are in tonight! The paint job will be happening when my engine is removed to put M52 in!! Told you it just takes time! Too busy working on my other tight whips!! LOL! OWNAGE ONCE AGAIN! LATER!! BRO'! And by the way you are very welcome Jon my compliments to you are well deserved though you earned em Bud!!

low_bmw
08-18-2003, 01:55 AM
Let me guess you are going to put the coilovers all the way down and take pictures just of your car parked like everyone else does. Put it down and take a shit load of pictures driving. I want to see everyday height not car show height because anyone can drop their car to the ground, park it and take pictures.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-18-2003, 03:34 AM
low bmw..watch the video i will post soon with M50's car...daily height driving...you'll see....

BoBimmer
08-18-2003, 04:48 AM
LOL Coilovers are pain in ass to adjust i leave them all the way down all the time!! Trust me i am used to scrappin' things!! So if you think i lower it just for pics you got another thing comin'! LOL trust me i will have my buddy ride beside me and take video and pics!! I dont mind rubbin' my frame!! Trust me! You have seen my truck that thing is never more than 1" higher than in those pics! The only reason i even think about raising my truck is because the cops dont like us srape grooves in there roads they right horrible tickets for that!! But trust me i have nighttime videos of me dragging the framerails For a long time on the highways of Cali!!

BoBimmer
08-18-2003, 04:50 AM
By the way Jon does M50 have any new pics of his car with the coilovers on? Tell him to post up fast! LOL!

justin_18z
08-19-2003, 07:50 PM
i just wanted to say damn.

you have a bomb car and any one that says otherwise is seriouly messed in the head.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-21-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by BoBimmer
By the way Jon does M50 have any new pics of his car with the coilovers on? Tell him to post up fast! LOL!

not yet...they'll be up soon

BMW_7
08-21-2003, 10:35 PM
LOL!

qimis
08-21-2003, 10:47 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :D :D

low_bmw
08-22-2003, 09:55 AM
You guys must love my car, because you guys keep going and going about it. You guys can't get enough of my car and how low it is. Look at how many replys and views. At bimmercruise you will finally see it then you will fall in love. E46_lover, I'm still wainting for pics, what's taking so long. Do you need time to photo-shop them. Please post pics of not photo-shopped, driving, lower bimmers please. Show me some competition.

BoBimmer
08-22-2003, 10:34 AM
LOL GOD Damn this guy just cant get enough of himself!? Oh well well I guess that is the way most errogant fags are! Your B/F is pastey white you should take him somewhere to get some sun though!

SpoolinS6
08-23-2003, 01:39 AM
Low_bmw u dont have the lowest bimmer bro im sorry but u just have to admit uve seen lower!
plus your ®®®lowering®® whats chopping springs not getting the real springs or coilover ur suspention must ride as shit!

SpoolinS6
08-23-2003, 01:39 AM
oh forgot to mention Thinairs car can go lower :P :P :cool:

qimis
08-23-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by M_powered
oh forgot to mention Thinairs car can go lower :P :P :cool:

and looked better too w/ those altstad *th-up*

SpoolinS6
08-23-2003, 03:07 AM
yup his car is much better than low_bmw wtf is that choping springs thats called being cheap! u never go cheap on a bmw
plus thinair car is still much better than yours in everything!

///Milk
08-23-2003, 07:12 AM
You guys must love my car, because you guys keep going and going about it. You guys can't get enough of my car and how low it is. Look at how many replys and views. At bimmercruise you will finally see it then you will fall in love. E46_lover, I'm still wainting for pics, what's taking so long. Do you need time to photo-shop them. Please post pics of not photo-shopped, driving, lower bimmers please. Show me some competition.
low...the majority of these replies about ur cockiness and being cheap with the springs
Go to Germany...im sure ur car is lower:rolleyes:
note to low_bmw....the being lower part is sarcasm

SeRb
08-23-2003, 01:57 PM
ouch. . .
when milk takes cheap shots at you, you know ur doing something wrong
:P

:moon: :moon: :moon:

M50E30
08-23-2003, 02:03 PM

I can barely fit my shoe under the front!

BTW - I can't wait to put my coilovers on!

:D

SeRb
08-23-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by M50E30

i love what u did to ur 325 . . .

ever since i came on this site i've been wanting to get one of dem tings. . .

hopefully by the end of next year

*th-up*

low_bmw
08-23-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by M50E30

Sure you can't put you foot under the front skirt. Look at the size of it, but I'm sure you can fit you head under the rest of the car. Like I said before fake drop with the big skirts. Take the front skirt off and it looks stock-height. BTW what drop is on the car in the pic.

Slowered318
08-23-2003, 06:29 PM
Sure you can't put you foot under the front skirt. Look at the size of it, but I'm sure you can fit you head under the rest of the car. Like I said before fake drop with the big skirts. Take the front skirt off and it looks stock-height. BTW what drop is on the car in the pic.

M50E30's car is at about the maximum loweredness you can do with an E30 and still drive it down the road..

Makes my car look like a 4x4! damn!

low_bmw
08-23-2003, 06:34 PM
then why are people saying it's lower than mine. Plus you have to see mine in person because it looks high in the pics. Go to Bimmercruize and you will see the actual height. You can't even put your foot under the side skirt and it's a stock skirt.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-23-2003, 07:10 PM
hahaha..bimmercruize is gonna be a fun year...lets have an debate, and ownt his guy....low_bmw...wait till you see my bros car..ill make it so low JUST for you! bwahaha

dont forget dave's car..u can barely stick your foot under the front bumper...i feel sorry for the oil pan...ou E30's are so low and the oil pan is in such danger..so E30 gys with low bmw's risking the $1200 job of oil pan replacements..*th-up* !

low_bmw
08-23-2003, 07:14 PM
That's right you will lower just for the show. Keep it low for everydat driving like I do.

Soldo
08-23-2003, 07:21 PM
hehehehehe, WOW, you have one of the most viewed threads i think!
Anyhow, the poiunt is most people DON"T want it that low for EVERYDAY driving its pointless!!
BTW, i may not be AS LOW as you (but i am PRETTY low), but i think your gonna need a BIT more power to run your mouth around as much as you do!
lol, still looks MEAN though!

Jon@Bimmersport
08-23-2003, 07:34 PM
That's right you will lower just for the show. Keep it low for everydat driving like I do.

this is everyday unadjustable height on springs..it is not low?

Jon@Bimmersport
08-23-2003, 07:36 PM
your car is lower because the BODY PANELS come down more..

Slowered318
08-23-2003, 07:37 PM

I can't see it.. all i can see it that it needs a camber kit

low_bmw
08-23-2003, 08:05 PM

Nah, it can go alot lower. Looks like a two inch drop.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-23-2003, 08:07 PM
Nah, it can go alot lower. Looks like a two inch drop.

of course it can..it might once m-tech 2 sides go on..which doesnt really lower it much...and coilovers get on

low_bmw
08-23-2003, 08:15 PM
You guys can all slam your cars for Bimmercruize then put it up after the show because you guys are all scared, but when you see mine just remember I can't raise it. It's everyday driving on the ground. I know nobody in the Toronto area has there bimmer lower than mine because I haven't seen one lower and I'm always driving around.

M50E30
08-23-2003, 08:24 PM
Take the front skirt off and it looks stock-height. BTW what drop is on the car in the pic.

Here ya go...

low_bmw
08-23-2003, 08:25 PM
looks stock-height to me. Keep posting pics lets see some competition.

///Milk
08-24-2003, 12:29 AM
looks stock-height to me. Keep posting pics lets see some competition.
look a couple pages back...i think qimis posted a link or some pix
and stock ride height for an E30 would be a lot higher

Soldo
08-24-2003, 03:26 AM
hey LOW_BMW, don't you have skirts on your car too?!?!
So what the hell are you talkin about, lets see how low you are with the STOCK bumper!?

jeremy
08-24-2003, 03:38 AM
how bout this one ?

Soldo
08-24-2003, 03:45 AM
he'll just say that yours has BIG skirts so it doesn't count!
lol, been there done that!

jeremy
08-24-2003, 03:49 AM
he'll just say that yours has BIG skirts so it doesn't count!
lol, been there done that!

i dont see a stock skirt on his bm :confused: .....and low is low....what difference does it make.....unless he is talking about the biggest drop.....but he is talking about ground clearance from what i can gather from all this jibberish :D :D haha...who gives a ****....lets see who has the fastest ride....thats something that is actualy important....i dont care that it takes someone 30 minutes to get over a speed bump....what sense does that make....:confused: how you gonna get away from somwhere if you gotta creep over every bump....

BMW BMXer
08-24-2003, 03:51 AM
For referance. Stock height e30

Soldo
08-24-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by jeremy
i dont see a stock skirt on his bm :confused: .....and low is low....what difference does it make.....unless he is talking about the biggest drop.....but he is talking about ground clearance from what i can gather from all this jibberish :D :D haha...who gives a ****....lets see who has the fastest ride....thats something that is actualy important....i dont care that it takes someone 30 minutes to get over a speed bump....what sense does that make....:confused: how you gonna get away from somwhere if you gotta creep over every bump.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, well said jeremy, however, if you notice to see how many PAGES are on this topic, you'll notice thats what EVERYONE has been tryin to tell this guy, only he seems to think he still has the LOWEST.........MOST UNPRACTICAL...........AND POSSIBLE the SLOWEST ride on max!
I think your car is one of the LOWEST E30's i've seen, what do you have for susp.?! Cause thats your actually every day ride height no!?

SpoolinS6
08-24-2003, 04:05 AM
i feel sorry for that 318 of his
it must pull and pull to drag his lowered ass!

ps:u dont have the lowest bmw!

jeremy
08-24-2003, 04:06 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, well said jeremy, however, if you notice to see how many PAGES are on this topic, you'll notice thats what EVERYONE has been tryin to tell this guy, only he seems to think he still has the LOWEST.........MOST UNPRACTICAL...........AND POSSIBLE the SLOWEST ride on max!
I think your car is one of the LOWEST E30's i've seen, what do you have for susp.?! Cause thats your actually every day ride height no!?

everyday ride height....eibachs on bilstein sports (great setup IMO)....i got a set of obx coilovers waiting to go in....i have to get in touch with motronix to see if he can do the install...:(

Soldo
08-24-2003, 04:18 AM
everyday ride height....eibachs on bilstein sports (great setup IMO)....i got a set of obx coilovers waiting to go in....i have to get in touch with motronix to see if he can do the install...:( all honesty, take it from me, i'm a DUMBASS when it comes to mechanics, i mean i've somehow managed to put ANTIFREEZE in my winsheild washer fluid thingy, and even broke my oil drain plug cause i was tightening it instead of loosening it (i thought i was going the right way!!). But yet somehow, i've also managed to change my clutch, install my bilstein coilovers, and a lotta other things all on my own, its not that tough man, unless you REALLY don't have the time to do it, then take it to a MECH, but other than that jeremy, just give it a shot. its not that tough, if i can do it, ANYONE CAN!
*shiner*

jeremy
08-24-2003, 04:25 AM
all honesty, take it from me, i'm a DUMBASS when it comes to mechanics, i mean i've somehow managed to put ANTIFREEZE in my winsheild washer fluid thingy, and even broke my oil drain plug cause i was tightening it instead of loosening it (i thought i was going the right way!!). But yet somehow, i've also managed to change my clutch, install my bilstein coilovers, and a lotta other things all on my own, its not that tough man, unless you REALLY don't have the time to do it, then take it to a MECH, but other than that jeremy, just give it a shot. its not that tough, if i can do it, ANYONE CAN!
*shiner*

if they were regular coilovers i would....but with the obx setup there is some custom fabrication needed as they are really made for the e36...and i am still not quite clear on where to relocate the spring pearches....i heard that lil'smoothie installed his incorrectly.....i know dave/motronix has done this setup before....so i wont have to worry....*th-up*

Soldo
08-24-2003, 04:27 AM
alright then, WELL............................

this information mighta been helpfull in the PREVIOUS REPLY!!!
lol, thats cool, so GET EM ON THEN ASAP!!!!

jeremy
08-24-2003, 04:28 AM
alright then, WELL............................

this information mighta been helpfull in the PREVIOUS REPLY!!!
lol, thats cool, so GET EM ON THEN ASAP!!!!

hahaha....i'm workin' on it *th-up*

EMPOWERD
08-24-2003, 04:29 AM
The proper way to measure body drop on any car is from the center of the wheel to the fender's edge... then compare it to a stock car.

I'm inclined to make a BimmerCruize trophy for Lowest BMW. i'll walk around with a tape measure and see myself... AND, people have to drive on the cruize at that height... no adjusting coilovers at the show (beware you PSS owners... the cruize has some challenging terrain).

Soldo
08-24-2003, 04:32 AM
hehehehe, then i'll assume low_bmw will be unable to make the cruise!

R_JAY
08-24-2003, 02:29 PM
Where's mpression? Anyone seen his car lately cause it's floored.

TiemenT
08-24-2003, 03:02 PM
can't we make a topic who's got the keys to the fastest bimmer *th-up*

jeremy
08-24-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by TiemenT
can't we make a topic who's got the keys to the fastest bimmer *th-up*

i dont think you'll win.....no offence....have you seen this car :eek:

jeremy
08-24-2003, 04:54 PM
i dont think you'll win.....no offence....have you seen this car :eek:

hmmmmmmm

Mitch555
08-24-2003, 10:12 PM
I just met up with low_bmw today and his car is SLAAAAAAAMED! It's the lowest bimmer I have ever seen, and I've seen A LOT of slammed BMW's!

///Milk
08-25-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Mitch555
I just met up with low_bmw today and his car is SLAAAAAAAMED! It's the lowest bimmer I have ever seen, and I've seen A LOT of slammed BMW's!
too bad his has cut springs :D

Mitch555
08-25-2003, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by ///Milk
too bad his has cut springs :D

I don't care what he's running dude.... his is the lowest daily driver BMW I have ever seen.

ROBM3
08-25-2003, 04:44 AM
low_bmw,
car looks awesome, even with cut springs....
doesnt matter cuz you dont track your car anyways..
it's a cruising car...

here's a nice e30 M3 cabrio !

http://www.m3e30.com/gallery/friends/roland/09.jpg

http://www.m3e30.com/gallery/friends/roland/index.html

BoBimmer
08-25-2003, 05:32 AM
Hey ROB@!! Whats up kidd! I thought you got banned? So you get a new name and now you are back? Anywaz' Low_BMW This has to be the stupidist discussion i have ever seen on MAX!! Which explains why Rob is all up in it now!! LOL J/K But also Low_BMW when did you get that s/n mitch555? That must be you tooting your own horn since no one else will! Especially people of the female persuasion! (Hey that explains the FAG riding in your car with you! LOL When are you just going to give this up? Wether you prove you are the lowest or not you still lose out in the end because you piss everyone off then it is you and your little friend participating in Faggotcruize! Since no one will let you in Bimmercruize! LOL Anywaz' have a wonderful night!

Soldo
08-25-2003, 05:44 AM
EH!!
Bobby boy, lets just take it down a notch, c'mon, this thread just keeps gettin so repetetive, i LVOE IT!!
Listen BOB, you need to chill out a lil and just..................

post some more pics of your girl in the girlfriend section, C'MON, for ME, PLEASE?!?!
lol, kidding man (unless you really don't mind postin more pics!), have a good night!

Mitch555
08-25-2003, 05:55 AM
But also Low_BMW when did you get that s/n mitch555? [/B]

Hold up.... did you just say something bad about me? Cuz I didn't understand your statement! :confused:

R_JAY
08-25-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Mitch555
Hold up.... did you just say something bad about me? Cuz I didn't understand your statement! :confused: I think he is saying that you and low are the same person lol.

Mitch555
08-25-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by R_JAY
I think he is saying that you and low are the same person lol.

I had a feeling but want sure that is what he meant! lol

BoBimmer.... So because I saw his car today in person and then I said he's got the lowest bimmer I have ever seen as a daily driver, I'm automatically low_bmw under a new name? lol Your a funny guy!! lol I think if I was him under this name I'd post something bout it being the lowest bimmer near the begining and not 148 posts later to start more shit! Take it easy! :D

Jon@Bimmersport
08-25-2003, 07:17 AM
this still takes the cake imo...

Jon@Bimmersport
08-25-2003, 07:18 AM
*love*

SpoolinS6
08-25-2003, 07:19 AM
is this thread ever ganna finish
LOL
it just goes and goes!

SpoolinS6
08-25-2003, 07:20 AM
*love*

i wonder what that little boy is starring at ! lol :D

///Milk
08-25-2003, 07:37 AM
haha..that lil fat boy always cracks me up
hahah :D
nice girls tho *th-up*

SpoolinS6
08-25-2003, 07:44 AM
ive seen her a couple of times and at a couple of shows shes good shes bomb!

magnus
08-25-2003, 10:02 AM
Ok ! as this keeps on and on.... As some of you know my car is gonne! The reason: Being too low! I never showed off but i have the police tickets and the insurance review of the accident to prove how low my car was!!! to prove it in one year i went through 4 sumps, 3 exhausts, two steering racks and 3 IS spolers! At one point it was so low that i could not get full lock on the steering wheel although i had all four wings heavily modified and runned on 205/45/16 7,5' wheels !!!!

However, i have seen decked cars in Germany (not on hydraulics or those shit) that would make mine look like a jeep! So stop possing! your car is cool but thats about it!:P

magnus
08-25-2003, 10:15 AM
By the way if you still want to compare try my test:

Get a pack of cigarettes and lay it on its back at the front of your car. Then puch your car over(do not start the engine) if its still there when the car has gonne over it then you have a long way too go before saying you have the lowest BMW!!!!

paul
08-25-2003, 11:19 AM
what is randy talking about pss owners. i have pss coilovers and my car is slamed are you saying that i can't go to bimmer fest. are the streets all f@#ked up. let me know:confused:

BoBimmer
08-25-2003, 11:24 AM
Mitch555 no offense I was not making any personal attack on you just that low_BMW has been known to do that stuff! Sorry to involve you in it Mitch! LOL ACCEPT MY APPOLOGISE! Yes Jon I have to agree that one does take the cake! Maybe not the lowest WHO KNOWS!?? BUT MOST DEFINATELY COOLEST!! By the way Soldo thank you for the encouraging words about my GF! LMAO!! But why such harsh comments about me (as i pertain to this lame ass neverending friggin' thread!) Anywaz' I leave today for work and will be gone a month so i will try to get some pics out today! JUST FOR YOU@!

Soldo
08-25-2003, 03:49 PM
hey man, no harsh words to ya, we cool!!!
BTW, that fat kid is staring at M POWER, what else would he possibly stare at!?

Mclarenbenz
08-25-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by magnus
Ok ! as this keeps on and on.... As some of you know my car is gonne! The reason: Being too low! I never showed off but i have the police tickets and the insurance review of the accident to prove how low my car was!!! to prove it in one year i went through 4 sumps, 3 exhausts, two steering racks and 3 IS spolers! At one point it was so low that i could not get full lock on the steering wheel although i had all four wings heavily modified and runned on 205/45/16 7,5' wheels !!!!

This is a perfect explenation of how stupid it is to lower your car that low, thank you for sharing that with us.*th-up*

///Milk
08-25-2003, 04:25 PM
BTW, that fat kid is staring at M POWER, what else would he possibly stare at!?
um...the rear ends of the other vehicles? :D

Mitch555
08-25-2003, 04:42 PM
Mitch555 no offense I was not making any personal attack on you just that low_BMW has been known to do that stuff! Sorry to involve you in it Mitch! LOL ACCEPT MY APPOLOGISE! Yes Jon I have to agree that one does take the cake! Maybe not the lowest WHO KNOWS!?? BUT MOST DEFINATELY COOLEST!! By the way Soldo thank you for the encouraging words about my GF! LMAO!! But why such harsh comments about me (as i pertain to this lame ass neverending friggin' thread!) Anywaz' I leave today for work and will be gone a month so i will try to get some pics out today! JUST FOR YOU@!

Itz kewl dude. No need to appologize. I was never pissed, I was just stating. Anywhooz... Take it easy!

SpoolinS6
08-25-2003, 05:21 PM
*par-t* *par-t* *par-t*

dropped_E30
08-25-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by M_powered
ive seen her a couple of times and at a couple of shows shes good shes bomb!

the blonde is on here, her name is Jenn shes sicryde girl...the other one is stacy lynn

SpoolinS6
08-25-2003, 05:36 PM
oh then i no who it is !

low_bmw
08-25-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by magnus

However, i have seen decked cars in Germany (not on hydraulics or those shit) that would make mine look like a jeep! So stop possing! your car is cool but thats about it!:P

I got taken off the road two years ago in Brampton for being too low. The cops took my plates and towed my car to the police pound. I got a $2,500 fine for "operating an unsafe vehicle". I had to recertify, re-emission test and buy plates and stickers for the car to get it back on the road. And speaking of a full lock and the steering wheel, look at my driver side fender, it's pulled out because the whole front tire was tucked. The car is still at the same height but with 35 series rubber(even lower).

koncise
08-25-2003, 07:57 PM
I got taken off the road two years ago in Brampton for being too low. The cops took my plates and towed my car to the police pound. I got a $2,500 fine for "operating an unsafe vehicle". I had to recertify, re-emission test and buy plates and stickers for the car to get it back on the road.

You went through all of that and you're stupid enough to slam your car to the ground again? Why not just buy a '70-something caddy, put in some hydrolics, and you're all set. Since all you're about is being low, why not be a real lowrider?

BoBimmer
08-25-2003, 10:16 PM
I got taken off the road two years ago in Brampton for being too low. The cops took my plates and towed my car to the police pound. I got a $2,500 fine for "operating an unsafe vehicle".

KEY STATEMENT HERE IS "...UNSAFE VEHICLE..." SEE THERE LOW_BMW even the pigs know that cutting springs is unsafe and ignorant! Get the picture yet? If the pigs pigs do and you dont no wonder you have such an ugly B/F! You are too stupid to get a good B/F~!! LOL Peace OUT!! By the way when you get tired of being owned you can just stop replying and making yourself look even stupider and then this thread will slowly fade into the background! Or just keep it up and we can all continue to make fun of and laugh at you! Up to you!

///MsAniTy
08-26-2003, 12:15 AM
yo bobimmer your acting really dumb. his car got taken off the road because the front tire probably couldnt turn it prolly hit the fender. and why must u act liek an idiot and bash his car bout not lowering the right way cuz is appears that he doesnt really care. give it up already. I personally see his car alot and it is much better looking then alot of bimmers. but then again that is my opinion. KEEP IT UP LOW_BMW

SeRb
08-26-2003, 07:37 PM
your car looks nice, and its pretty damn low. . .

it wasn't blessed by jesus himself so shut the **** up about it and grow up

Kal
08-26-2003, 10:05 PM
shutup /msanity

SeRb
08-26-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Kal
shutup /msanity
if ur tellin him that just bcuz of difference of opinion ur as dumb as low_bmw

:rolleyes:

slap urself

:idea:

Mclarenbenz
08-27-2003, 04:37 AM
yo bobimmer your acting really dumb. his car got taken off the road because the front tire probably couldnt turn it prolly hit the fender. and why must u act liek an idiot and bash his car bout not lowering the right way cuz is appears that he doesnt really care. give it up already. I personally see his car alot and it is much better looking then alot of bimmers. but then again that is my opinion. KEEP IT UP LOW_BMW

I second that,

bobimmer, its statements like that, that start shit in this thread,

and BTW low_bmw, you whent through all that, and you still lowered your car again???, I guess you must be loaded and don't care about that 2500 dollar fines?? or am I just confused here?:confused:

why would you go that low again??,:confused:

betmen
08-27-2003, 04:43 AM
this thread is still going?

low_bmw, ok you got the lowest bimme.r..and the rest that say he is dumb ok he is dumb, and the ones that say he is cool and smart and with he lowest bimmer, ok he is cool and smart
and has the lowest bimmer, this is pointless, noone is giving up so just take your oppinions and go man

no point in arguing when everyone is hard headed and has their own oppinion

tahts my thought, it dotn bother me that you guys are posting, just trying to calm you all down.....damn you guys are all so jumpy

Jon@Bimmersport
08-27-2003, 05:41 AM
theres only one way to settle it...whoever wins bimmercruize's lowest bimmer award...HAS THE LOWEST BIMMER IN T.O

END OF STORY

betmen your owning skills SUCK DICK

///MsAniTy
08-27-2003, 01:24 PM
but not even. cuz the bimmer that wins that award will prolly have coilovers and can drop the car when they go to the cruise but low bmw always drives like that. Thats why if somebody else still wins i will give him the respect!!!

koncise
08-27-2003, 01:27 PM
but not even. cuz the bimmer that wins that award will prolly have coilovers and can drop the car when they go to the cruise but low bmw always drives like that. Thats why if somebody else still wins i will give him the respect!!!

I wish I was stupid enough to cut my springs so I could have your respect :(

Soldo
08-27-2003, 03:08 PM
yo bobimmer your acting really dumb. his car got taken off the road because the front tire probably couldnt turn it prolly hit the fender. and why must u act liek an idiot and bash his car bout not lowering the right way cuz is appears that he doesnt really care. give it up already. I personally see his car alot and it is much better looking then alot of bimmers. but then again that is my opinion. KEEP IT UP LOW_BMW I think tellin him to keep it UP would be IRONIC, no!? I mean shouldn't he KEEP IT LOW if you like it that damn much, and i think its a riot how this thread is STILL GOING, now LOW_BMW even has a nice fan club with ONE memeber curently!
But remember, BOBBIMMER didn't start anything, it was low_bmw's cocky ass atitude that got all the flamed responses, so just keep that in mind!
And with the coilovers, i have MUCH more respect for someone who lowers there car PROPERLY (key word) and can drive it around for even a day, whats cheaper, cuttin springs, or coilovers?!?! *wave* And koncise, don't worry man, you get my TOTAL respect for not having any chopped up parts of your suspension!!
*th-up*

betmen
08-27-2003, 04:03 PM
jon i didnt want to own noone, i dun care much for making anyone look stupid here....for example if i wanted to make you look stupid, i wouldnt have to do anything....its already done for me (jks)

but im just saying, is a gay topic

SpudBoy
08-27-2003, 04:04 PM
Randy: Please man... hook a brother up... Close this thread.

anyone else agree?

betmen
08-27-2003, 04:43 PM
Randy: Please man... hook a brother up... Close this thread.

i second that.....close this waste of space

SeRb
08-27-2003, 06:11 PM
*uzi* this post. . .

but low_bmw, that doesnt change the fact that

Jon@Bimmersport
08-27-2003, 09:40 PM

nope...u cant lower your suspension once your parked...ur height stays from what u came in with

low_bmw
08-27-2003, 11:11 PM
lets see you people drive everyday low not just the one day, but I don't want to argue with anyone so you guys argue.

low_bmw
08-27-2003, 11:41 PM
While you guys get my trophy ready for the "lowest bimmer" you guys might want to make one for "MOST VIEWS AND MOST REPLIES EVER ON MAXBIMMER" Seeing how I made everyone nervous here I'm not going to say anything more on this thread. At the show the drop will do the talking. So just change the trophy to the "Second lowest bimmer" because I'm just stopping for a half hour because I got better things to do than to look at a couple of bimmers that look like X5's. If I want to stand in a parking lot of X5's I would go to Mississauga BMW.

jeremy
08-27-2003, 11:46 PM
While you guys get my trophy ready for the "lowest bimmer" you guys might want to make one for "MOST VIEWS AND MOST REPLIES EVER ON MAXBIMMER" Seeing how I made everyone nervous here I'm not going to say anything more on this thread. At the show the drop will do the talking. So just change the trophy to the "Second lowest bimmer" because I'm just stopping for a half hour because I got better things to do than to look at a couple of bimmers that look like X5's. If I want to stand in a parking lot of X5's I would go to Mississauga BMW.

easy there cool guy....

BMW_7
08-28-2003, 12:17 AM
Hahaha, low_bmw, your car is not that low anyway. Randy's car owns yours...

bmwm5lover
08-28-2003, 12:18 AM
THATS ****ING IT!!!!! Who wants to help me chop my ****ng springs more than half way, so i can shut this cock sucking's bastards mouth once and for all.

BMW_7
08-28-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
THATS ****ING IT!!!!! Who wants to help me chop my ****ng springs more than half way, so i can shut this cock sucking's bastards mouth once and for all.

You wanted to chop them yourself buddy :D

Jon@Bimmersport
08-28-2003, 01:46 AM
easy there cool guy....

i think he wanted us to do this..so he can feel like he has attention..which is why he always tried to play dumb..which he knows pissed ppl off how he was so ignorant and shit.

low bmw..u have cut springs, cut springs dont count. get coilovers..and make it as low..or lower..u will get respect, and u wouldnt have this huge flame war..and we'd actually LOVE the car...also if u painted the eyelids..:D

come to bimmercruize..and try for that award...then u OFFICIALLY have bragging rights, not because YOU think its the lowest, because your car was judged..and has awards to back it up...sounds like a good idea?

bmwm5lover
08-28-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by BMW_7
You wanted to chop them yourself buddy :D
i never wanted to chop my springs, i just said I MIght do it on the e28......;)

betmen
08-28-2003, 04:00 AM
yooooo...stop replying, hje is liking it,,, STOP

Gscott_80
09-01-2003, 05:52 AM
I know nobody in the Toronto area has there bimmer lower than mine because I haven't seen one lower and I'm always driving around.

Dude, always driving around?? GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then maybe you could buy some coilovers or bags or even hydros! Then atleast maybe not EVERY SINGLE BIMMER OWNER IN TORONTO WILL LAUGH AT YOUR STUPID ASS!!!! Just my opinion, but it sounds like a good plan. You can come work for me, you can wipe the sweat off my balls after a long hard day at the office!

jeremy
09-01-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Gscott_80
. You can come work for me, you can wipe the sweat off my balls after a long hard day at the office!

Van
09-02-2003, 03:52 PM
You can come work for me, you can wipe the sweat off my balls after a long hard day at the office!

Wow! What a job!*mw* ;) :D

Gscott_80
09-02-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Van
Wow! What a job!*mw* ;) :D

Hell yeah! The benefits are pretty hard to beat, and you get respect from your friends and family!

SickFinga
09-02-2003, 10:11 PM
You can come work for me, you can wipe the sweat off my balls after a long hard day at the office!

Where can i send my resume?
Do i need any experience?

Gscott_80
09-03-2003, 03:32 AM
Experience is preferred, but will train the right candidate.

MeAtWork
09-03-2003, 08:06 AM
My only comment, show low_bmw that his bimmer isn't the lowest and therefore is attitude is way outta place..
And you can lower the car better not only by lowering the springs but put some sick 13" rims on the car and see how low the ****er will be..... (Don't think it will look that good but it will be very low)

And for all the arguing....

low_bmw
09-04-2003, 01:34 AM
Dude, always driving around?? GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then maybe you could buy some coilovers or bags or even hydros! Then atleast maybe not EVERY SINGLE BIMMER OWNER IN TORONTO WILL LAUGH AT YOUR STUPID ASS!!!! Just my opinion, but it sounds like a good plan. You can come work for me, you can wipe the sweat off my balls after a long hard day at the office!

"EVERY SINGLE BIMMER OWNER IN TORONTO LAUGHING AT ME" Well, we'll see at bimmercruize who will be laughing when everyone's jaw drops to the ground as low as my car when they see the insane drop.

by the way I don't need a job. Read my profile.

///Milk
09-04-2003, 01:43 AM
FUK SCHOOL : FULL-TIME: collecting unemployment. PART-TIME: street pharmasist (MAKING MONEY 24HRS A DAY)
your mother must of dropped u on ur head when u were a baby!
**** school? omg...ur on heroine.....we mite all hate school...but u need a ****ing education!
no wonder why u can't get this shit through ur ****ing head

low_bmw
09-04-2003, 01:47 AM
I finished school. Graduated at 17 and said fuk college or university. Whnt to work and bought my car at 19, cash. One shot!

///Milk
09-04-2003, 01:51 AM
what bout the stuff you want for your car?!
sure...you might have the money now!
but you might start losing money...then...you're gonna have to sell your car!
think bout the future man....even tho its too late
don't forget bout money for a good house, clothes, food, etc

koncise
09-04-2003, 02:02 AM
How funny is it that a 13 year old is telling a 23 year old how important it is to have an education?

Thats pretty jokes :D (and sad for mr. low)

///m powered
09-04-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by koncise
How funny is it that a 13 year old is telling a 23 year old how important it is to have an education?

Thats pretty jokes :D (and sad for mr. low)

ill second that :D

Mclarenbenz
09-04-2003, 04:37 AM
MeAtWork, no offence dude, but that pic you atatched to your post is not that funny man, at least not to me anyway

///Milk, yo man, you got a good head on your shoulders man, keep it up dude, your going to be a ritch Mutha***a one day and drive three bimmers,*th-up* trust me, guys like Low_BMW don't last too long, their like a bad fad, flashy and cool(although I doubt that in his case) for a while but in time they all crumble. Ive seen it one too many times, and it makes me laugh each time HAHAHAHAHAHA*wiggle*

playboy
09-04-2003, 04:56 AM
dude that black bimmer is just too much.
makes it even ghetto! sorry i had to...
cut springs = ghetto

///m powered
09-04-2003, 05:14 AM
hahahahhh thats great lol ^^^^^

MeAtWork
09-04-2003, 05:32 AM
To ngo: Sorry dude, the pic was not ment to offend you/others, but only to illustrate what I think about the senseless arguing going on here.

djcontra
09-04-2003, 01:22 PM
by the way I don't need a job. Read my profile.

As much as I like certain drugs, dealing only leads to two things, death or imprisonment. You may get rich doing it at one point, but your life will still lead to death or imprisonment if you don't stop....think about that

p.s. and I dont mean death by old age either...

playboy
09-04-2003, 03:02 PM
I finished school. Graduated at 17 and said fuk college or university. Whnt to work and bought my car at 19, cash. One shot!

yo cholo motha ****a.... you are a looooser.... i bought my M3 at 17, cash!!! guess what got me the money? school loans.... j/k
i worked and made alot of over time while still in part time college...
you in 20 years will look at your pos and think "damn that thing is slammed"..
me in 20 years will be saying "damn that panty you got on there girl is hot"! in my just purchased new m3!
hahaha

///Milk
09-05-2003, 12:59 AM
low...ur ****ing dumb for putting that YOU SELL DRUGS!!! ITS IN A ****ING PUBLIC PROFILE!!!

bmwm5lover
09-05-2003, 01:06 AM
l.ol
Adam, I LOVE ur sig! It KILLS ME!!!! :D

///Milk
09-05-2003, 01:16 AM
lol thanks terry
now u can get on MSN :)

Mclarenbenz
09-05-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by MeAtWork
To ngo: Sorry dude, the pic was not ment to offend you/others, but only to illustrate what I think about the senseless arguing going on here.

Cool man, cool, its just that I have someone Mentaly challanged in my familly, so I kind of took that personally, :)

im glad we got that settled, *th-up*

GT3
09-17-2003, 11:10 PM
If you wanted a low car fagat get a cadillac

dropped_E30
09-18-2003, 01:08 AM
wow this thread is still goin.....why's this low_bmw guy gettin so much attention?

low_bmw
09-18-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by dropped_E30
wow this thread is still goin.....why's this low_bmw guy gettin so much attention? Wait until Bimmercruize, then you will see all the attention.

M50E30
09-18-2003, 03:09 AM
Wait until Bimmercruize, then you will see all the attention.

Thats because you will be dressed in your usual "I'm a dick" outfit. :D

Autotechnica
09-18-2003, 03:33 AM
low_bmw,

Somewhere near the beginning of the post you said you wanted a clean looking car that wasn't riced out. It looks nice. However, cutting your springs is perhaps the most riced out thing you could do to your car. Turn the worlds best hanlding car into a POS. I could probably out handle you on the track in my Jeep Cherokee.

Anyways, check out Mike's old car before Nelson bought it. It's the violet 328. It was using a stock bumper w/ no lips. I could only stick my index finger between the bumper and the ground.. beat that!

If you want to be so low, why did you buy a BMW? Why not get a low rider truck instead? BMW owners aren't jealous of low BMW's. I'm more envious of fast BMW's with major suspension mods. Cut springs doesn't cut.

Bry

Bliss
09-18-2003, 03:38 AM
This thread isn't going anywhere. :huh?:

Thread closed. btw low_bmw, cut springs or not, your car still looks sick dude. Nice and clean.*th-up*