PDA

View Full Version : FS: Audi Coupe GT 5 speed

92BMW325
08-01-2003, 04:55 PM
I've had this car for more than 10+ years and I've never neglected on the maintainance. Some of the work done on the car (to name a few): timing belt/water pump/thermostat, catalytic converter/exhaust system, tierods/balljoints, o2 sensor, engine mount, apex lowering springs/tokico shocks, enkei rims/pirelli P700s perf tires,...and many more.
I'm selling this car safety-certified and drive clean certified. Car is serviced by polish and german mechanics specializing in Audis

pm me. serious inquiries only please.

92BMW325
08-01-2003, 04:59 PM
REAR SHOT

Maciek
08-01-2003, 08:50 PM
how much?

mileage?

mods?

Mike

92BMW325
08-02-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Maciek
how much?

mileage?

mods?

Mike

Maciek, please check you pm box.

92BMW325
08-02-2003, 02:06 AM
more....
parts that have been replaced/repaired: clutch, fuel pressure regulator, new battery, valve cover gasket,

this car is not big on mods but big on maintenance!

bmwm5lover
08-02-2003, 03:11 PM
where were you 3 weeks ago? i would have picked this up in a second!

92BMW325
08-04-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
where were you 3 weeks ago? i would have picked this up in a second!

Yeah, good timing was not on our side eh.

I actually thought of putting the audi out for sale like 4 weeks ago but I didnt have pics of the car back then.

Hope your new car works out for you.

92BMW325
08-04-2003, 06:18 PM
I've had a few pm inquiries about the Audi...

So I've decided to compose a standard reply for all inquiries thus far:

'85 Audi Coupe GT, bluish pearl white, supple light grey leather seats.
Mileage: 338K. As with most german cars, dont be fooled by the mileage. Keep in mind I've done quite a lot of maintenance on the car and all the problems have been sorted out and fixed by my 2 mechanics over the years. Drive the car and see for yourself. If you like it, then we'll talk about pricing. I guarantee you, the price will be very reasonable and affordable. THe price would be most appealing to students and first time car buyers. Consider me your uncle selling you a nice affordable car. You lucky bastard! j/k I'll not be making money on the sale, in fact I'll lose money. Invested a lot on maintenance over the years. I've outgrown the car so Im selling it.

the only mods are the springs/shocks, tinted all around except the front pass side.

just pm me if you have other question or if this doesnt answer all your questions.

Btw, I've got a carfax report on this car. It's clean

92BMW325
08-08-2003, 02:21 PM
^BUMP^

Come on guys, dont miss out on this one. Buy this car!

This sale is also open to those who can sell this car for me. Tell your buddies,family,relatives about this car. And if you sell it, you'll get your $200.00 commission. *th-up* I'll have to absorb the loss for your work.