PDA

View Full Version : your opinons on these wheels

rayz
03-27-2002, 12:24 AM
thinking of getting these wheels. what do you think. theyre $799 for wheels and tires. gonna call tomorrow to see if theyll fit an E30, Im having a hard time finding wheels that will fit. anyone have any suggestions on where I can find some? other than the obvious stores like discount tire and tire rack......

MPRESION
03-27-2002, 12:41 AM
Truthfully not too fond of them. I think its something with the center of the rim that I don't like.

Spartiatis
03-27-2002, 12:54 AM
I like that a lot

Dluxazn58
03-27-2002, 02:34 AM
wayy too big....

and yeah something about the centers... looks a little off...

Carlo
03-27-2002, 10:22 AM
Its a 91 gold 4 door, anyway I think those look sweet!!!! what kind are they? also to fit a rim like that on an e30 is next to imposible, without using spacers. no matter what wheel you find I can bet you the off set will be wrong, unless you get a custom offset made. See for some reason our e30's have a 4*100 bolt pattern which is a front wheel drive pattern. the older ford mustangs are like this aswell, I guess you could fit a mustang rim if you really did'nt want spacers. Im running on a konig Image wheel, they are 18's and I only use a 5mm spacer and longer lugs with a +38 offset. Hope this helps. :):huh?:

P.S ya the centers of those rims look off because there a 5 bolt not a 4 :rolleyes:

e36_freak
03-27-2002, 01:44 PM
i think it looks nice.......
but i wouldn't put it on my bimnmer........ i like the deep dish look....i don't like it sort've flush with the outside of the rim

rayz
03-29-2002, 01:54 AM
the 5 lugs were the only pics i could find. and they were supposed to be in 17", oh well, I called the other day, they didnt have them in stock.... They Kinda look Haaman-ish thats probably why I liked them
heres the new wheel Im looking at getting, attatched. **if you notice, Im getting better at PShop!:D