PDA

View Full Version : question about OBD-II M3 aatuning S/C?

emthree
07-30-2003, 02:32 AM
Hello bimmerheads!! *wave* Does anyone in GTA installed a aatuning s/c for a OBD-II M3? It seems the east end distributor doesn't return my emails and I can't get any pricing on this. How much do you think a complete install of their s/c will cost including the mechanic fee? Do you have any recomended mechanics around the GTA that have experience in installing this?

Thanks!!!
emthree

330DTM
07-30-2003, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by emthree
Hello bimmerheads!! *wave* Does anyone in GTA installed a aatuning s/c for a OBD-II M3? It seems the east end distributor doesn't return my emails and I can't get any pricing on this. How much do you think a complete install of their s/c will cost including the mechanic fee? Do you have any recomended mechanics around the GTA that have experience in installing this?

Thanks!!!
emthree

I don't have a shop recommendation but I know that the AA SC kits come with a CD-rom that shows you a step by step picture installation of the AA SC kit; I downloaded some of the pdf files already but dont' know if it's the complete set, hehe. If you don't want to do the dirty work you can always find a good mechanic and just pass on the CD to him/her and should be easy from there.

Hamann_323ci
07-30-2003, 03:32 PM
I would recommend Engineered Automotive to install it for you, since they're a Dinan Distributor & they did a buddies of mines M3 with a ESS s/c.
here's their # 905-660-1884

G'luck :cool: