PDA

View Full Version : good cheap mechanic/place in gta

HooliGaN*
07-29-2003, 01:40 AM
since this check engine shit happened im kinda getting pissed since i jus bought the car

anyone of u know any good places/mechanics that they would recomend for my problem or any general bmw fixes?

Thanx

Julian

jeremy
07-29-2003, 01:47 AM
lakeside bmw 416-267-4641 , tell them jeremy sent you

HooliGaN*
07-29-2003, 01:53 AM
thnx jere ill try that

anyone feel free to post your fav mechanic
i need to find a good guy to go with this car

Julian

Bad Man
07-29-2003, 02:47 AM
Hey Jeremy,

I called LAKESIDE.....seems a bit pricy (well for me) - cuz i was trying to work out a deal on getting a tune up, oil change and the rear discs and pads changed....and the guy wouldn't really budge on a discount acknowledging that I want all this done.....

Anyways, I called another guy, well not too sure of his services, but he says that I can get all of that done for less than 5 bills where the rotors are Brembo and the filter is Baush.....What do u say man? I am sure lakeside has the best service I can get, but comparing to SOLUTIONS (HoOligan the number is 905-275-2132), I wana go for the cheaper deal...

HooliGaN*
07-29-2003, 02:58 AM
ya cheap is good for me
since im alittle low on funds cause i had to buy the car last week and the insurance company wants me 2 pay 4300 upfront for the year next week
whatever is wrong with my car i hope it aint expensive or else
i aint eatin:D

jeremy
07-29-2003, 03:00 AM
hmmmmmmmmm, i have always found lakeside to be great with pricing....make sure this other place is actualy using genuine brembo and bosch....and make sure they warranty their work as well as are certified bmw mechanics....if they do all that and are still better pricing, go for it.....mike the owner of lakeside can be a cheap jerk sometimes, thats why i like to deal with steve their....

HooliGaN*
07-29-2003, 03:04 AM
oh ya i called bmw today
and they said their every 2 year inspection costs ****in 800

thats outrageous

mercedes charges 400 for their inspections i dont get it:confused:
mbs are way more pimped out in terms of mechanical shit etc

i thought the two companies were competitors then why doesnt bmw have competitive pricing*thmbsdwn*

Bad Man
07-29-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by jeremy
hmmmmmmmmm, i have always found lakeside to be great with pricing....make sure this other place is actualy using genuine brembo and bosch....and make sure they warranty their work as well as are certified bmw mechanics....if they do all that and are still better pricing, go for it.....mike the owner of lakeside can be a cheap jerk sometimes, thats why i like to deal with steve their....

I am more than assured that Lakside will give me the best possible service, but I keep comparing to this other garage, I'm gonna call the other garage and ask EXACTLY what their gonna do for me...and then pick....