View Full Version : official X5 facelift images.
07-27-2003, 11:53 AM
I dunno, I think they shoulda just left it.
07-27-2003, 11:54 AM
Visual design enhancements include:
• All-new bumper assembly
• New hood design featuring a more contoured power dome
• Newly designed kidney grille
• New head- and rear-light assemblies
• New door handles
Product Highlights include:
• The 3.0i features a new standard 6-speed manual transmission
• The 4.4i features the 4.4L Valvetronic V-8 engine delivering 315hp
and a 6-speed automatic transmission
• All-new xDrive system
• Xenon low- and high-beam headlights with light-rings are now standard on the 4.4i and optional on the 3.0i
• Soft-close upper rear hatch
• New cargo cover design
• New sport steering wheel
• White turn-signal indicators standard on both models
• Glove box flashlight standard for the 3.0i
• Power passenger seat now standard on 3.0i
• Rain sensor standard on both 3.0i and 4.4i
• Rear seat heating is now available on the 3.0i with Cold Weather Package
• Styling 130 (17") with all-season tires standard.
• Styling 131 (18") with all-season tires with the Sport Package.
• Styling 153 (18") with all-season tires standard.
• Styling 74 (18") with all-season tires with the Sport Package.
• Styling 132 (19") with performance tires. Optional wheel and
requires Sport Package.
New colors and upholsteries:
(Five new metallic paints with start of production)
• Mystic Blue (A07)
• Kalahari Beige (481)
• Toledo Blue (482)
• Sterling Gray (472)
• Olivine (349)
New interior upholstery and trim:
• Truffle Brown Dakota Leather (LCTE)
• Poplar Anthracite (Gray) Wood Trim (435, no charge option,
requires Premium Package)
07-27-2003, 12:41 PM
honestly looks pretty much the same to me. (thank god) i was scared that it might have a shark fin on the back
07-27-2003, 02:26 PM
I like the older headlights better
07-27-2003, 04:15 PM
i like it either way!
07-27-2003, 04:19 PM
yah they didn't kill the look which is good... a bit of change is always good too.. i like it. :)
07-27-2003, 04:42 PM
is it me or does it seem a lot higher then the previous one???
or does it have adjustable ride height??
n e ways still looks good*th-up*
07-27-2003, 04:43 PM
The thing I never understood(design wise) on X5 is the 'rear apron'. I mean when I see them from the rear I always think they lost the bottom part of the rear bumper. Kinda something missing there.
i like this new design better
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.