PDA

View Full Version : HELLO to everyone from CARACAS, VENEZUELA

elraton16
07-27-2003, 04:35 AM
hey everyone i just wanted to say hi to everyone up in north america and all over the world. i have come to my home country to spend 1 month in the island of Margarita in the caribbean, its part of venezuela. anyways.......the law here is unexistent so if you can imagine, driving here is a task that involves all of your 4 eyes ( 2 on the front and 2 on the back of your head ) and requires your extreme attention. pot holes range from basketball size to 5 foot wide and 2 ft deep holes. BUT IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE HERE YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE IN THE REST OF WORLD . and that is not an exageration. well to everyone i hope you all have wonderful times in your summer.

hello and bye from caracas, venezuela

djcontra
07-27-2003, 02:28 PM
Hello to you too!
I know what you mean about venezuela; my father travels there for 1 month every year because his girlfriend is originally from there. I've heard many stories about the bad drivers, and non-existant laws. It sounds like a really scary place the way my father describes it, but it also sounds like it's a load of fun in the city.
Arrive home safe!

elraton16
07-28-2003, 02:00 AM
thank you

yes indeed this city is as good as it gets. you will never meet pple friendlier anywhere else in the world. south america is truly an amazing place. anyways as i was on my way to the city, we were riding in a renault twin or whatever and stopped at a red light when a toyota land cruiser flew by to run the light and slammed straight into a taxi. never seen anything like this happen and it happened right infront of my face..............jeesus christ u gotta be careful.

peace
for now