PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy a 3 pod Gauge Pod for my e36??

djcontra
07-23-2003, 02:50 PM
I only have a 2 pod a-pillar gauge pod, and now I need a 3pod one and Nopi doesn't carry it.

does anyone know a shop in toronto that would have something like this for a 2dr e36?

KIRASIR
07-23-2003, 03:16 PM
Add a single pod to your dual one and you will get a 3 gauge pod. It's been done and looks pretty good.

SL

Originally posted by djcontra
I only have a 2 pod a-pillar gauge pod, and now I need a 3pod one and Nopi doesn't carry it.

does anyone know a shop in toronto that would have something like this for a 2dr e36?

djcontra
07-23-2003, 03:19 PM
hmmm, sounds like an ok idea. Do you know where in toronto I can get a single pod for $20 or less (just in case I don't like it)?
I plan on having my supercharger installed this weekend or next, so I dont want to do any ordering if I can avoid it.

KIRASIR
07-23-2003, 03:29 PM
When I bought my dual one, I just ordered it from driverfx.ca because I couldn't find it locally. JRP might have it. Give them a call.

SL

djcontra
07-23-2003, 03:37 PM
thanks a lot! I'll call both blaces on my lunch

SpoolinS6
07-23-2003, 04:39 PM
Try P.i Performance improvemnets
i wanted to buy pillar gauges for my e30 but they didnt have them they only had e36s try and give them a call 2 see the prices !

DbIiRrTdY
07-23-2003, 05:30 PM
try this place ... it is a complete set ... (if this is what you are even talking about)

http://www.easternmotorwerks.com/products.htm

can't wait to see the finished product, your car that is!

later

windsor318is
07-23-2003, 09:14 PM
BMP sells a one piece 3 pod that is a full replacement a pillar for your car, not sure on a price though...

thinair
07-23-2003, 09:50 PM
I've seen really nice ones for audi's that look liek something that would come from a factory car, colour matched upolstery and everything, but I can't remember what company it is, or if they make BMW stuff.....so I guess this is useless info..:P

djcontra
07-24-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by thinair
I've seen really nice ones for audi's that look liek something that would come from a factory car, colour matched upolstery and everything, but I can't remember what company it is, or if they make BMW stuff.....so I guess this is useless info..:P

Aaargh! I hate you! That sounds soo nice. I guess it wont matter though since I'm redoing my entire roofliner in black leather or vinyl soon anyway. I think the grey looks odd against a black interior.....and soo does that navy blue stuff on the back shelf of my car (why did bmw make it blue and not black???).

(I don't really hate you :D)

KennyTheGreat
07-24-2003, 04:49 AM
you can buy the three pod mount at pacific mall...

30 bucks..

blkm3
07-26-2003, 02:20 PM
do you know which store in pacific mall and if it will fit the E36 ?
I have been looking for them and can't seem to find it ?

BMW_7
07-26-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by djcontra
[B I'm redoing my entire roofliner in black leather or vinyl soon anyway.

1, the headliner is white so the light reflects better inside, so it will be brighter. Many euro cars were like that during the time period, even Mercedes, I believe.

2. CHEAP WAY: Take your headliner off....umm...... Paint roller :D

And it won't look bad either! lol