View Full Version : Where in ONT can I rent a motorbike ??

07-23-2003, 01:42 PM
I need suggestions FAST.... I just realized that my M2 will expire in NOV.. I need to graduate to M before then, or I will loose my motorcycle license and will have to do it all over again. The problem is that I don't have a bike. Does anyone know where can I rent a bike for a day ? I have no friends with bikes so I can;t borrow. If anyone here has a bike they want to rent me for a day, I will pay. I don't care if it's a peice of sh*t 200cc or a Vespa..I just need 2 wheels and a motor. Help please.

07-23-2003, 04:14 PM
You need a 250cc + bike to get your M license ...
there's a place in Oshawa where you can take a course and they have bikes for rent ...

07-23-2003, 04:25 PM
Oh, I didn't know about the 250cc + part, Thanks. I don't need a course I know how to ride...and I don't want to pay for the course, I heard about that place in Oshawa but I think they train your for the M2 license which I have. I need to do my exit test (highway), M, so I just need a bike.

07-23-2003, 09:38 PM
they have exit course as well ... I am not sure whether you can rent a bike from them and take the test right away ...

I tried to find a place to rent a bike for my exit course as well .. but the oshawa one is the only place I found ... please keep me update if you find one !! thanks !!

07-23-2003, 10:34 PM
I'm also in need of a bike for my m2 exit test (beginning of september).

I'm thinking of buying a 200cc on/off road to get by with.

It's too late for me to book a motorcycle course.

07-24-2003, 12:43 AM
SUNAPOLLO > Do you have the number / coordinates for that placee in Oshawa ?
Thanks for the info..looks like it will be my only choice.. I was on internet & yellow pages all day today and got NOTHING.. ONT sux, there are tons of places in BC:huh?:

07-24-2003, 02:41 AM
Here's the site ...

Motorcycle rental & M2 Exit Course (http://www.motorcyclecourse.com/oshawam2x.html)

07-24-2003, 04:04 AM
Harley Davidson Toronto rents out all their bikes now. I think you need a full M license to get it though so it won't apply to you.

07-24-2003, 05:21 AM
try this

07-24-2003, 01:35 PM
skimeister ... are you going to try sonic07's suggestion ?
please let me know how it goes thanks ! =)

07-24-2003, 11:23 PM
Thanks guys ! I'll try those both tommorow, and will let you know how it goes..