PDA

View Full Version : Best Wax on the Market

Bill P
07-22-2003, 08:36 PM
The absolute best product you could buy to detail your BMW is Zymol, hands down and I am not talking about the product that is sold at Canadian Tire.
Zymol produces their premium line which up to now has been virtually impossible to buy unless you want to spend big bucks ordering it on the Internet.

I have been using Zymol now for 2 years on my 2001 330i and we recently tried it on my friends 7 series. Nothing works better. The product is natural and brings out maximum shine in the car with minimum effort.

I would recommend using the following: Clear, HD-Cleanse, and then your choice of Zymol wax.

Zymol has a great schedule and tips on how to properly detail your car on their website at www.zymol.com

BoyToys in Mississauga carries Zymol and their prices are very good. I paid $68.00 for the 8oz container of wax where it used to cost me the equivalent of $80 Cdn to order from Bavarian Autosport.

sadda///M
07-22-2003, 09:15 PM
have you tried zaino? be honest :)

TiemenT
07-22-2003, 09:17 PM
yeah considering the result pics I saw Zaino is great !

jello_g
07-22-2003, 09:34 PM
My vote goes for P21S carnauba. On and off like butter. *th-up*

Furious
07-22-2003, 10:29 PM
anyone tried a wax called "Worlds best wax" i know that autobahn uses it exclusively

audiophilia
07-23-2003, 12:57 AM
Love Zymol. By far the best wax system I have used...

Zaino is better. Much better! It's not a wax.

BMWF1
07-23-2003, 04:20 AM
I have used Mothers, which isn't bad and Maguires which is pretty damn shinny, like a mirror.

Tastic
07-23-2003, 06:34 AM
I use the Klasse twins, 3M, Meguiars professional line and P21S. All are great stuff!

Jademonkey
07-26-2003, 08:47 PM
I have used basically every high end wax and sealent(P21S, Pinnacle, Zymol, Zaino, Blackfire, Klasse, Platinum, Blitz etc) and by far the best is p21s. It goes on easier than anything else and gives a very nice shine that other carnuba waxes and sealents cannot match. Pinnacle Souveran is a close second for carnubas and Zaino for sealents, although Zaino is too much work for what it provides.
Try p21s, it is 1/4 the price of Zymol and much easier to work with, and better looking.

bmwwade
07-27-2003, 06:04 PM
http://www.nsxsc.com/nsexcitement/waxtest.html

Tastic
07-30-2003, 03:42 AM
I love using the Klasse AIO and SG (4 layers) and topping it off with the p21s carnuba wax. The Klasse is a great long term protectant, and the p21s is easy to apply and looks great just like Jademonkey mentioned.*th-up*

330DTM
07-30-2003, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Tastic
I love using the Klasse AIO and SG (4 layers) and topping it off with the p21s carnuba wax. The Klasse is a great long term protectant, and the p21s is easy to apply and looks great just like Jademonkey mentioned.*th-up*

Yup I use the Klasse AIO and SG with a couple of layers if i have time. But I use Blitz wax, works well and lasts long, it's a pasted based wax.

djcontra
07-30-2003, 07:35 PM
Somebody suggested using Boat Wax on this forum, and knowing how shiny my boat turned out when I used a 6 stage waxing kit on it, I decided to use it on my car as well. After seeing how slick and shiny the car became, I'm only going to use boat wax from now on!
The really nice thing about using boatwax is that water just slides right off the car, and dirt almost refuses to stick! The best thing though, is how easy BIRD POOP wipes off without even using water!