PDA

View Full Version : killed Z4 in the M3 !

HARTGE_H50!!!
07-22-2003, 07:48 PM
So, i was driving to a hamann shop about 100+ km from where i live with my dad in the E46 M3 when suddenly out of nowhere a Z4 approaches at full speed my dad let him pass and switched to middle lane. So he passes by us and then slows down so that we pass him again on the left lane. We looked at his car when we were next to eachother and he was like "WTF are you looking at!" and took off. My father was like "what a ****ing prick !!!" so we accelerated to give him back this damn look! About 2 km further same situation... next to eachother bit then he accelerated again (he on the middle lane and us driving the left lane) my dad accelerated too so that we remained even, you could hear him running high rpm's trying to keep up but then we floored it with the 'sport' button engaged and left this F***er like he was standing still (...or almost :D ) you should have seen his face when we accelerated that fast hahah!!! Learned his lesson about 'how NOT to play around with the M3's '. Speeds were going past 220-230 km/h ! i was going crazy !!! Anyway i was sooooooo happy when we smoked that guy, i really hate it when they look at me like that , like if he had THE most beautiful, fast , ... car in the WORLD :rolleyes: .

betmen
07-22-2003, 08:02 PM
nice like heagin about fast speeds...get some pix of the cars

Kal
07-22-2003, 08:33 PM
haha good kill

TiemenT
07-22-2003, 09:05 PM
Damn, that guy is a prick, but that thing about the niced car in the world, he's right about that one :D

but nice to smoke that prick !

ps. could you see if it was an 2.5 or an 3.0 ?

HARTGE_H50!!!
07-23-2003, 02:09 PM
it was actually the 3.0i, i like the Z4 also but i don't think it's the most beautiful car on the planet, but hey that's my opinion, everyone has different likes and dislikes. Don't get me wrong, i love Z4 especially when they have some mods, best is ACS' Z4, but that's my opinion again... :)

TiemenT
07-23-2003, 08:45 PM
haha, but I just love the Hartge Z4.. but that's about $90,000 you must spend for that one.. we are going to buy something better just look here (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19014) *th-up*

dropped_E30
07-26-2003, 04:39 AM
haha nice nice, i love it when ppl think they got the nicest car in the world, only to get smoked so easily:D

M3_MadBimmer
07-26-2003, 07:55 PM
Tiement AWESOME choice with the M5...I wish u lived close to me so u can give me a ride, I LOVE THAT DAMN CAR!...wish my parents would buy one (i am only 15, but got myself my 94 325is)

good joice!

HARTGE_H50!!!
07-28-2003, 01:20 PM
Yep i agree ///M5 kicks a$$ !!! Checked out one a couple of months ago, car price was ok, they asked 30 000 Euros (that's about the same in USD) i asked my insurace company but taxes and insurace are way too expensive for me. Since then i'm saving for a 330Ci or 330Ci cabrio or the M3 my dad has now, if he wants to sell it... I'm looking forward to it.
Don't forget to post pics of your M5 when you got it tiemen!