View Full Version : 2nd Run Carbon Fiber Roundels

Matthew C Smith
03-24-2002, 02:47 PM
2nd Run Carbon Fiber Roundels

I decided to create a MUCH cheaper alternative to purchasing the faux carbon fiber roundels available on e-bay for typically around $60-100 (please correct me if I'm wrong here). So, I had a set of vinyl graphic stickers cut for me at a local shop. The shop has a minimum amount that they do work for, so I had some sheets of these made up for me. Needless to say, I have quite a few left over.

I sold out of these original run before I could post over here.
I do have a few hellrot ones left though.

I'm going to go ahead and do a second run of Carbon Fiber stickers. At this point with the much lower volume, I'm going to have to charge twice what I am now.

To try and get the prices down, I encourage everyone who wants a set to send me an email and get your name on the list.

I'm doing my best here to get prices back down to a sane level so that everyone can get the same prices.

For more information see my website

I've worked out some things and I'm going to honor the original price and hope that enough of you are interested.

I have been selling them for $10 for enough stickers to cover 2 roundels shipped to your door.

If you're interested, please send $10 to my paypal account ahsprite78@aol.com or email me at ahsprite78@aol.com with 'Roundels' in the subject line and we can work out a money order or cashier's check.

'88 325e
03-24-2002, 05:28 PM
$10 for freakin' stickers? *no-no* I'm sorry I will keep my stock ones. They look cool but how long will a sticker last? I would rather buy a carbon one if it was inside the clear! :)

Matthew C Smith
03-24-2002, 06:31 PM
That's fine.

They are a vinyl material just like is used to create stickers for the rest of cars. They are usually seen as the banners on windshields. They're a perfect fit and I have had many people tell me they are very happy with the fit and the look of them.

I've worked on making a real carbon fiber one, but I could not do it. The cost would be way too high due to the amount of time it would take to create.

03-25-2002, 12:26 AM
Mathew thats such a good idea, I dont mean to hark on your sales, but I've seen that carbon fiber tape around here too... but its expensive..

Matthew C Smith
03-25-2002, 01:14 AM
No problem Gamite.

Just to clarify somethings, these stickers are professionally cut with a computer design program and machine. The fit on them is absolutely perfect. They cover the blue part of the roundels and nothing more.

Matthew C Smith
03-26-2002, 07:49 PM
Reminder: In order to guarantee receiving your sticker in the second run, I need you payment by the end of this month.