PDA

View Full Version : E30 Performance Suspension Package CHEAP

Nuvolari
07-21-2003, 05:40 PM
If you are looking for a complete suspension upgrade for your E30 on a budget then keep reading. This is what I am selling:

Rear Koni Yellow adjustable shocks
Front Koni Yellow adjustable shocks
Eibach Performance springs (I am not totally sure as to which ones but they are grey in colour)
Front and Rear performance sway bars with urethane bushings and sway bar links. (I am pretty sure the sway bars are Racing Dynamics)

Now here is the good part. The front shocks come fully assembled with their own struts, wheel bearings and upper strut bearings. There is no need to spend a lot of money on installation because you can bolt this on right in your driveway.

I just removed this suspension from my car and it worked very well. The paint is peeling off of the springs and sway bars but this in no way affects its performance.

I will not separate the package so please do not ask. I canít get pics for a few days but feel free to contact me robcalisi@hotmail.com or reply to this post. Please do not PM me because I never check it.

First $400CDN takes it all

hermen maire
07-21-2003, 06:43 PM
Hi Nuvolari.
How old are all the parts. I'm pretty sure Eibach springs only come in red and most of the time there surounded by protective rubber, I could be wrong but its a questions mark as to what they, are they as stiff as h&r race springs? As for the sway bars theres no markings or stamped metal anywhere pretty hard to tell what the parts are other than the shocks.

Nuvolari
07-21-2003, 06:49 PM
I am not sure as to the age of the parts because they were on the car when I bought it. If I had to put money on it I'd say the springs are Eibach Pro Kit springs because those come in the same gray as these ones (they are less stiff than H&R race springs) The paint is flaking but I can still read Eibach on the springs. I say Racing Dynamics for the sway bars because they have 3 position hole settings and I do not know of another brand that does this.

Nuvolari
07-22-2003, 11:27 AM
bump

punnzzells
07-23-2003, 02:06 PM
did you get my PM bud?

Nuvolari
07-23-2003, 02:20 PM
Punnzells read the post. I DON'T DO PM'S & I will not separate the package so please do not ask

Nuvolari
07-23-2003, 03:37 PM
SOLD!

Thank You

punnzzells
07-23-2003, 05:01 PM
damm... i guess i should read more carefully...

did not even see the RD sway bars in the set up....

oh well...