PDA

View Full Version : Need help asap! Euro_e30? working at BMW dealerships..

BMW_7
07-20-2003, 09:16 PM
Hi, I need a full time job and not just for the summer. I was thinking about working with BMW. and visiting the dealership tomorrow.

Anyone that can help me who's working with BMW, someone who got connections, which dealership is hiring now?

Well, I'll get sraight to the point: I'm 17 and work at Goodwill for 8.60 an hour. They don't want to put me on at full time so I need a job..I am not sure which job position to apply for but I'm thinking parts dept. because I have a good memory and I have customer service experience. Euro_E30, maybe you can help me with this? How is it there?...

OPTION 2:
Does someone know anyone who would be interested someone doing misc. graphic work/website/artwork? I went to Cawthra Park art school, got a certificate of completeon w/honors... (I pretty much know anything about art)

This is what I can use:
Adobe Photoshop; Illustrator
Microsoft FrontPage
Ulead Video Studio
Ulead GIF Animator
Flash 5
Adobe Premiere (kinda)
QuarkXPress (kinda)

I have a portfolio.

Anyway, I'm pretty much open to any job over $10/hr...

TiemenT
07-20-2003, 09:20 PM
you can start cleaning my kitchen :D

Jon@Bimmersport
07-20-2003, 09:46 PM
anyone need any business cards designed? videos made? :cool:

TiemenT
07-20-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover

yeah, you can make a vid of my car while driving (racing), but you've gotta fly (or swim) to the netherlands, and don't know if that's gonna fit for ya schedule ?!

Jon@Bimmersport
07-20-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by TiemenT
yeah, you can make a vid of my car while driving (racing), but you've gotta fly (or swim) to the netherlands, and don't know if that's gonna fit for ya schedule ?!

LOL thats a funny pic

i'd love to..your car looks mint..but i dont think its worth the trip to make the small small cash :D

TiemenT
07-20-2003, 10:04 PM
LOL thats a funny pic

i'd love to..your car looks mint..but i dont think its worth the trip to make the small small cash :D

for a small small cash you can come right now :D what about $20 ? :P

BMW_7
07-20-2003, 10:28 PM

Yes but I got certificates to prove that :cool:

Jon@Bimmersport
07-20-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by BMW_7
Yes but I got certificates to prove that :cool:

to prove what?

BMW_7
07-20-2003, 10:51 PM
Guess...

Euro_E30
07-21-2003, 02:26 AM
its fun working there but u gotta know your shit good..cuz people call in and ask the stupidist things and u have to figure out what part it is..it seems like everone has their own way or naming a part..make sure u know all your e numbers...engine codes ..plus u gotta know your tranny fluids diff fluids for all models...the only computer program u really need to use is rex, etk, and reynolds it takes a long time to understand how reynolds work.. my job is up 4 grabs my last day is this friday i cant wait no more ****ing driving all the way to ****ing hamilton.

Jim .E.
07-21-2003, 02:31 AM
guys i need a job and i dont give if i have to work 8 hour shifts i need more money...lol i aint greedy.....the 6000 im getting isnt enough right now and i dont have all of it right now cuz half of its delayed an my mom took 2000 of the 2500 i got on saturday *mumble*....guys i am willing to work Mon-Fri PM me with places i can try

BMW_7
07-21-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Euro_E30
its fun working there but u gotta know your shit good..cuz people call in and ask the stupidist things and u have to figure out what part it is..it seems like everone has their own way or naming a part..make sure u know all your e numbers...engine codes ..plus u gotta know your tranny fluids diff fluids for all models...the only computer program u really need to use is rex, etk, and reynolds it takes a long time to understand how reynolds work.. my job is up 4 grabs my last day is this friday i cant wait no more ****ing driving all the way to ****ing hamilton.

Hamilton is damn far, but I will consider it. Thanks for the info.

ps. Once I get a fulltime position, maybe in Sept I'll be quitting Goodwill, if anyone wants it, let me know. Basically you just clean shit & sort donation..

Lennon
07-21-2003, 03:40 AM
Hope everything works out for you man, good luck.