PDA

View Full Version : Wasaga Cruise video!


Bliss
07-19-2003, 10:50 PM
The wasaga cruise video is now up and running. Click on the link to view.

Enjoy! *th-up*

http://www.maxbimmer.com/videos/videos/wasagacruise.mpg

Sickbimmer
07-20-2003, 02:23 AM
By far the best video EVER*th-up* *th-up*

Mike's the man *wiggle*

85eta
07-20-2003, 05:00 AM
I second that!! great job!! *th-up*

BMW BMXer
07-20-2003, 05:26 PM
85eta I saw ur car and im like no I was not on that cruise. Thought it was mine lol.

Nice vid

app
07-20-2003, 07:38 PM
Great video. Some really nice rides in there. Nice video work too!

///Milk
07-20-2003, 10:23 PM
Good Video
who's porsche is that?
or was it a rental :D:P

330DTM
07-20-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by ///Milk
Good Video
who's porsche is that?
or was it a rental :D:P

It's Empowered's father's Carerra 4, but for some reason his father has a Silver one now :confused:

85eta
07-20-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by BMW BMXer
85eta I saw ur car and im like no I was not on that cruise. Thought it was mine lol.

Nice vid

HAHA, thats funny!....if only there were more shots of my car!:D

qimis
07-20-2003, 11:36 PM
nice vid ! *th-up* does anyone has more pics of that laguna seca E36 2 doors ? thanks :)

Acidblast
07-21-2003, 01:08 AM
very nice vid. i loved it. i watched it like 10x already.

Sickbimmer
07-21-2003, 01:12 AM
I got more if you want them*th-up*

Sickbimmer
07-21-2003, 01:13 AM
Here's my fav.

Sickbimmer
07-21-2003, 01:53 AM
I'm bored so one more.

Sorry about the quality

qimis
07-21-2003, 10:53 AM
thanks *th-up* your car looks really nice in the video

Daniel Xavier
07-21-2003, 04:25 PM
Decent video work.
Can't stand the music.
Is it me or does it look like it was boring as hell?I mean what's the point of a cruise if nothing is happening when you get there,no beach,babes,or auto show?I must be getting too old for this stuff.:confused:

Jim .E.
07-21-2003, 05:23 PM
extremely wicked video...two thumbs way up to whoever did the camera work

///deni-boy///
07-21-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Daniel Xavier
Decent video work.
Can't stand the music.
Is it me or does it look like it was boring as hell?I mean what's the point of a cruise if nothing is happening when you get there,no beach,babes,or auto show?I must be getting too old for this stuff.:confused:

What??

No beach? No babes?

by what you are saying, i'm assuming you have never heard of Wasaga Beach (the place that they all ended up), look at the pic of the Laguna Seca m3, look in the background, there is sand. I have never been bored at Wasaga, something interesting is always happening, and there isnt an official auto show, but the whole place basically is one, just walk 5min on or near the main strip and you'll see a handfull of really nice cars almost everywhere you look.

Daniel Xavier
07-21-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by ///deni-boy///
What??

No beach? No babes?

by what you are saying, i'm assuming you have never heard of Wasaga Beach (the place that they all ended up), look at the pic of the Laguna Seca m3, look in the background, there is sand. I have never been bored at Wasaga, something interesting is always happening, and there isnt an official auto show, but the whole place basically is one, just walk 5min on or near the main strip and you'll see a handfull of really nice cars almost everywhere you look.

Not in THIS video. Notice that most of the trees are barely just budding.
*sleep*

Sickbimmer
07-21-2003, 09:43 PM
I can't speek for everyone but I had a good time*th-up*

Bliss
07-21-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Daniel Xavier
Decent video work.
Can't stand the music.
Is it me or does it look like it was boring as hell?I mean what's the point of a cruise if nothing is happening when you get there,no beach,babes,or auto show?I must be getting too old for this stuff.:confused:

wow..hard to please.:rolleyes:

I had a good time chilling out with everyone. Althought the crowd there was a bit young, but still had fun.*th-up*

///deni-boy///
07-21-2003, 10:13 PM
Oh well in the video they didnt tape all the stuff, its just a "cruise" video, but when they all got there it was a whole different story.

SpudBoy
07-21-2003, 11:04 PM
That LS Blue e36 looks great but: why is the plate covering the air intake for the rad? Reduced function and I think it looks worse than the stock (legal) location IMHO. Is it just me or do others think this is uglier than stock location?

330DTM
07-21-2003, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the compliment guys *th-up*

I understand that some people have different tastes and expectations in the video and I don't blame them for that. At least I learn something new.

Just a little info, but this was my first time going to Wasaga beach so I had no idea what the layout looked like and where the cruise would end; had I of known I could've stood on the main strip and shoot the beaches with the maX crew passing by. Plus when we went, there weren't too many people on the beach, rather there were a lot of people chilling outside the balconies across the beach. I recalled we ended up parking at this parking lot and chilled there for a bit before some went their own ways while some of us went to William's Pub, away from the beach.
:huh?:

330DTM
07-21-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by SpudBoy
That LS Blue e36 looks great but: why is the plate covering the air intake for the rad? Reduced function and I think it looks worse than the stock (legal) location IMHO. Is it just me or do others think this is uglier than stock location?


Just to let you know, Fabio placed the license plate there that day right before we left Dave and Busters because there were supposely a ton of cops at Wasaga; usually he doesn't have the plate mounted there and probably puts it in his dash.

Jon@Bimmersport
07-21-2003, 11:16 PM
mike..first time to wasaga?! wat did u think?

i agree..the video wasnt as action packed as we all wished it would be..BUT he did a great job of making a good video of what he had..i love how u made the parts fade in and out to the music

Sickbimmer
07-21-2003, 11:17 PM
Like always Mikes right. I normally don't have my front plate on the car. It usually sits on the dash, enjoying the view:cool:

Mybe by the end of this summer we will have another video to post:D

330DTM
07-21-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
mike..first time to wasaga?! wat did u think?

i agree..the video wasnt as action packed as we all wished it would be..BUT he did a great job of making a good video of what he had..i love how u made the parts fade in and out to the music

It's pretty sweet, but it's probably more packed now that the weather's even warmer...hmm more chances to take spy shots :P

Yeah would've been better if I knew the surrounding and what to shoot, next time :cool:

Yup yup, there should be an action packed vid coming soon in the future...i think :confused:

SpudBoy
07-21-2003, 11:24 PM
Nice vid Mike (as always). I'm still looking for more opinions on front plate location guys. Am I the only one? Being an old geezer, I would mount the plate on the bumper.

Sickbimmer
07-21-2003, 11:33 PM
Looks better with no plate... But we don't live in Quebec:(

SpudBoy
07-22-2003, 01:33 AM
I have to agree... that one sweet bimmer (plate or no)

Daniel Xavier
07-22-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by superM3
Looks better with no plate... But we don't live in Quebec:(

yeah I've always wondered what use a front plate was.:confused: Photo radar?
dunno..we don't have it over here.
If you have a relative in Quebec use their address to register and insure the car cheaper...oh and safety inspection(Certified?) is only done once,when you transfer the car over. Muhahaha

Miguel
07-22-2003, 02:28 PM
Great video guys.. kudo's to everyone.
It was a fun time and hopefully we'll all be able to make it out for bimmercruise... my car is much cleaner now and I'll represent E34's so much better @ the cruise.

..oh and thanks for the scene with my rims spinning, I was always curious as to what they looked like!

TiemenT
07-22-2003, 04:13 PM
that's just great, awsome footage *th-up*

danbean123
07-22-2003, 04:53 PM
what is the music ? I like it !

M3_MadBimmer
07-24-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Daniel Xavier
Decent video work.
Can't stand the music.
Is it me or does it look like it was boring as hell?I mean what's the point of a cruise if nothing is happening when you get there,no beach,babes,or auto show?I must be getting too old for this stuff.:confused:


MAN I DUNNO IF I AM RIGH OR IF I AM RIGHT, but with all these PIMPIN bimmers, WHO IS LOOKING FOR BABES??? :D

marco328is
07-25-2003, 12:07 AM
Ya it was a very good video
i wish i knew about it. I've would of came along for the ride

SpudBoy
07-26-2003, 07:44 PM
marco328si: Post some pics man and welcome to maX:cool:

djcontra
07-27-2003, 01:43 PM
Great work 328DTM!
I like how the video tried to get everyone in at least one shot so everyone gets recognition. I do have to agree with Daniel in that we should make the videos more exciting somehow. Maybe with some random clips of babes next time :)
Either way, this video is making it onto my BMW Videos dvd :)

M3_MadBimmer
07-27-2003, 03:54 PM
Who does the filmin for the maXbimmer videos?...I think to make it more exciting babes would help, and alos if they could mute the backround mucic more times and have like a peformace show-off once in a while....some donuts, or reving anything