PDA

View Full Version : ///MPRESION looks cool

sonic07
07-19-2003, 03:57 AM
Thanks to MPRESION ... making my bimmer looks a bit cooler.
now i like to clean down there and making sure the bottom of my shoes are clean ....
i just got to look for a matching shifter ....

///Milk
07-19-2003, 04:01 AM
Whoa...nice
Authentic, replica, or custom?

sonic07
07-19-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by ///Milk
Whoa...nice
Authentic, replica, or custom?

i think their replica ... nice finished on the metal and appearantly they're canadian (BC) if i'm not wrong ....

bmwm5lover
07-19-2003, 02:22 PM
ya i have the pedal as well. sadly, you can never keep them clean.....

sonic07
07-19-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
ya i have the pedal as well. sadly, you can never keep them clean.....

that's what i was worry about. like get the tooth brush out once a week .... perhaps i'll put the car away in the winter time ...

bmwm5lover
07-19-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by sonic07
that's what i was worry about. like get the tooth brush out once a week .... perhaps i'll put the car away in the winter time ...
yes, perhaps the toothbrush will work!

qimis
07-19-2003, 06:11 PM
they look nice *th-up* especially the hand brake, but i'm not really into those M logo in the pedals... it gives like 'fake / cheap' impression, probably without M colours will look better. $0.02 :)

sonic07
07-20-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by qimis
they look nice *th-up* especially the hand brake, but i'm not really into those M logo in the pedals... it gives like 'fake / cheap' impression, probably without M colours will look better. $0.02 :)

yup, i could polish it but then i have to take it apart again. it was a bitch to put on the gas pedal or i could've settle with the one that the dealer sells without anything and it's the real McCoy ...
i just found that out perhaps the next one set ...

MPRESION
07-20-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by sonic07
Thanks to MPRESION ... making my bimmer looks a bit cooler.
now i like to clean down there and making sure the bottom of my shoes are clean ....
i just got to look for a matching shifter ....

Looking good Dan*th-up* Glad you enjoy them.

Cleaning is not much of a woory. They've been on my car for 4 weeks now, haven't touched them once.