PDA

View Full Version : Did you guys know

R_JAY
07-18-2003, 03:40 PM
That Charlie (bimmersport) is doing his own thing now and has a shop at Evans and Brownsline. I was there earlier this week getting a bunch of stuff fixed for a reasonable price as usual. Some may already know but I only found out recently so I suggest you guys pm him if you need any work done:)

Rolled_Out
07-18-2003, 03:59 PM
yah hes great he lowered brian_m3's m3... good work and cheap price and an A1 mechanic...
definately reccomended

WASABI
07-18-2003, 04:00 PM
Excellent ! *th-up* Congrats Charlie, it's about time ! What's the shop called? "BIMMERSPORTS":idea:

BMW BMXer
07-18-2003, 05:40 PM
I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up I need some work done.

low_bmw
07-18-2003, 06:29 PM
i live right across the street from there. I see lots of bimmers from MAX parked there getting work done.

Euro_E30
07-18-2003, 07:39 PM
is it at a sunoco gas station.. or is it just a shop....:confused:

bimmersport
07-18-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by low_bmw
i live right across the street from there. I see lots of bimmers from MAX parked there getting work done.

I think I may have done some work on your car, is it a convertible with BBS wheels? You know Elias, the guy that runs the bays at that Sunoco station, right?

bimmersport
07-18-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by R_JAY
That Charlie (bimmersport) is doing his own thing now and has a shop at Evans and Brownsline. I was there earlier this week getting a bunch of stuff fixed for a reasonable price as usual. Some may already know but I only found out recently so I suggest you guys pm him if you need any work done:)

Thanks Richard for the advertising:) .

The guy that runs that station is a good friend of mine and I use the hoist there when I need to...

Mr seville
07-18-2003, 10:10 PM
wait i don't understand is it a unit or a garage at the sunoco???:confused:

bmwm5lover
07-19-2003, 12:24 AM
id like to know ALL THE DETAILS PLEASE! Also Charlie PM me ur telephone number. i need to speak to you. Im currently in the market for cars etc.....

sonic07
07-19-2003, 03:21 AM
well well well that's nice... congrats ..... lets get the detail out on the post so we'll know where to go to get things done .... it'll be a line up of bimmers at your shop. what are u specialized on?

Euro_E30
07-19-2003, 04:34 AM
ya i know elias...he used to work for my dad that was my dads garage and then he gave it to elias cuz of reasons...*cough* so yeah i am very familiar with that shop i put everything together at that place ..how is it doing so far..

bimmersport
07-19-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Euro_E30
ya i know elias...he used to work for my dad that was my dads garage and then he gave it to elias cuz of reasons...*cough* so yeah i am very familiar with that shop i put everything together at that place ..how is it doing so far..

I think I met your dad, is his name Albert?

Elias is pretty busy there...*th-up*

I think I've met u too, do you come to Chuck's to buy parts?

bimmersport
07-19-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
id like to know ALL THE DETAILS PLEASE! Also Charlie PM me ur telephone number. i need to speak to you. Im currently in the market for cars etc.....

Your mailbox is full

Euro_E30
07-19-2003, 12:57 PM
ya thats my dad..i ya i have met u too i did come by chucks to grab scrap parts for my car.. so do u work at chucks at all or did u leave completely..thats good to hear that place is a good location