PDA

View Full Version : Paint in Mississauga

Skimeister
07-18-2003, 11:37 AM
Sorry for posting a question that was probably asked a hundred times before. Basically, I've decided to get a new paintjob for my car and fix that hideous paint job that I got 4 months ago. I need a good body shop in Sauga asap. Any recommendations ? Otherwise I'm starting to flip through yellow pages..and that's not the best way.
PS: Money IS an issue...Car does not need ANY body work and I'm willing to strip it down...so all I need it sand, prime, paint.
How much am I looking at ?
Thanks for any input !

Mitch555
07-18-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Skimeister
Sorry for posting a question that was probably asked a hundred times before. Basically, I've decided to get a new paintjob for my car and fix that hideous paint job that I got 4 months ago. I need a good body shop in Sauga asap. Any recommendations ? Otherwise I'm starting to flip through yellow pages..and that's not the best way.
PS: Money IS an issue...Car does not need ANY body work and I'm willing to strip it down...so all I need it sand, prime, paint.
How much am I looking at ?
Thanks for any input !

How much are you looking to spend for a paintjob?

UncleJ
07-18-2003, 12:55 PM
PM me and we can sort out a price.

Skimeister
07-18-2003, 01:16 PM
Uncle J check your PM...

Soldo
07-18-2003, 03:35 PM
hey anyone know aprox. how much it'd cost me to paint 4 body pieces (front, side, rear skirts), and i have all the paint and primer?!?
ANYONE?! thanks!

UncleJ
07-18-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
hey anyone know aprox. how much it'd cost me to paint 4 body pieces (front, side, rear skirts), and i have all the paint and primer?!?
ANYONE?! thanks!

PM me.