PDA

View Full Version : E36/5 318ti Sport Interior, Complete

scollins
07-17-2003, 08:19 PM
Here's a good opportunity to upgrade your base or active 318ti to a sport interior...

-front sport seats, 10-way, manual, heated
-rear seats
-center console, with seat-heater controls
-headliner (with sunroof)
-visors
-a, b, c pillars
-door panels, rear panels
-rear parcel shelf
-all carpets
-all 10 speakers from premium sound system
-all mats
-BMW winter mats
-the dash is not for sale

I'm selling the whole lot, so if it's not listed, please ask, it's probably my oversight. It's a 1995 sport, the seats are anthracite (black) leather/cloth. This is anthracite cloth, NOT red millpoint cloth like US sports. The interior is in very good shape, but the drivers seat has a lot of wear on the left side bolster (no tears, just wear). The carpet that covers the rear wheel arches and
the vertical carpet below the rear seat bottom has been cut (minor) to accept a roll cage, so you may want to replace that.

I prefer not to sell these parts individually.

$1500.00 (trades entertained)

Shawn

zeljo
07-18-2003, 12:47 AM
got any pics?

scollins
07-18-2003, 01:07 AM
I could arrange for pictures if you're very serious. It's just that one half of the interior (the back half) is stored under wraps in the mezzanine of my garage, and the other half (the front half) is still in the car, which is currently at a shop awaiting an engine transplant. Let me know.

Shawn

zeljo
07-18-2003, 01:09 AM
HOw much for front/ rear seats and door panels?

scollins
07-18-2003, 01:31 AM
Is this for your 325is? If so, I don't believe the door panels or rear seats will fit.

zeljo
07-18-2003, 01:33 AM
yes i just found out it wont fit

scollins
07-18-2003, 02:00 PM
A common misconception about the 318ti is that it's a coupe, when in fact the front half is based on the E36 sedan. The doors have framed windows like the sedan, but the doors are unique to this car since they're longer. So really nothing is interchangeable between a compact and a coupe or sedan aside from the seats, centre console, dash, and maybe front kick plates.

scollins
07-28-2003, 04:27 PM
bump